[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone using [r9k] as their personal blog?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: kiichan.png (213KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
kiichan.png
213KB, 800x480px
Why is everyone using [r9k] as their personal blog?
>>
>>36289490
because people here want validation and attention like roasties do when they post on soc
>>
>>36289490
Because there's fucking nothing else to post about. There's no topic, and if there was, I'd go to a different, better board to talk about it.
>>
>>36289490
It's almost as if greentexts are one of the main purposes of this board... Wait.
>>
>>36289514
I fucking hate this kind of shit. Everyone is talking about how they are this kind of people or that kind of people, taking tests to prove their supposed """autism""", classifying people into archetypes.... it's like everyone is 12 years old or something.
>>36289575
>>>/soc/
>>36289628
Greentext are for quotes.
>>
I need (You)s to keep my despair away from not being able to cope with life. All I do is vent and complain.
>>
>>36289826
Twitter is what you need.
>>
>>36290036

No, Twitter requires accounts and you have to sign in and it's not anonymous. r9k gives you an audience and you can find likeminded people without having to find the people first.
>>
>>36290084
Twitter it is.
>>
>>36290036
Oh, yes, Twitter. Let me just deal with eight thousand fucking shadowbans, and linkbans, and double-reverse-antiphasic-group-bans per hour, so that I can become acquainted with everyone's shitty fucking politics, whore for followers, and be epically owned by both trust-fund hipster tankie simpletons AND kek-praising, Penceposting /pol/ bydlo. Wonderful.

By the way, I've been banned for frogposting on /soc/. You know what you are, is an idiot.
>>
>>36290174
Why would you call me an idiot? You're the one who's been banned from FUCKING /SOC/ because you were F R O G P O S T I N G.
Severe retardery, I'd say.
PS: Don't like Twitter, even thought is perfect for the likes of you? Make your own blog. Yotsuba is NOT a social media, and it DOES NOT revolve around (You).
>>
>>36290245
Yeah, I was banned from /soc/ for blogging with a frog image, which is what you're suggesting I go do, again.

You know, I've had it up to here with your crusty, IRC-inspired /a/ memes. It's easy to say that /r9k/ isn't your blog, when you have owner on multiple chatrooms full of people who hang on your every word. I'll tell you what this format, our own gimped version aside, was originally for: posting illegal warez and raiding without leaving a paper trail. You should be thankful we're not all going back to that.
>>
>>36290174
Shadowbans are proof of society's "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Someone could have bitter opinions because of negative past experiences, but instead of proving them wrong by showing them that there are good people out there, we just shrug them off as a lost cause and censor their speech from ever reaching anyone else.

What does this mean to you when people would rather ignore you and abandon you instead of proving you wrong by treating you like a human being?

Remember that it's illegal to tell others to kill themselves, but not illegal to engineer scenarios in which they'd feel hopeless and come to the eventual conclusion of suicide on their own.
>>
>>36290315
>we just shrug them off as a lost cause and censor their speech from ever reaching anyone else.
Ahahaha. What? No, we don't! We store it on our servers and make them THINK it's reaching people, just to waste their time and effort. It's not enough to ban someone, you have to also screw them.
>>
desu I far prefer reading people's blogposts than I do 90% of the other content here.
>>
>>36290245

>calling yotsuba
Oh wow, the pretentiousness is reaching high levels of retardation in your posts.
>>
File: IMG_0538.png (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.png
160KB, 500x500px
Everyone here is awful.
I would be immensely happy if you all died.
>>
>>36290306
I'm not inspired by anyone, I, unlike most of the people that post on [r9k], can think for myself. I don't even use IRC anymore.
This site has been slaugthered because of your kind, talking about their own personal crap only to feed their egos. Guess what, millenial boy, you may think that you're a special snowflake with your greentexts, MBTI and political compasses. But you're not. You're just an average teenager.
I'll stop with the speculation right here to tell you one thing: frogposters are massive retards, and getting banned from /soc/ is going too far.
>>36290315
That's hardly true. Cyberbullying and other types of retardery are an everyday thing in Twitter. Even """""political incorrectness""""" imported from /pol/ is something as comon as rocks.
>>36290452
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>36290452
Sorry, some of us AREN't newfags.
>>
>>36290538

For someone who is apparently a 4chan expert, you aren't familiar with the usage of quotes to form short implications or to paraphrase quotes?
Oh my, how embarrassing for you.
>>
>>36290619
Hey, I'm not the one who doesn't know how to quote.
>>
File: 12312412123.jpg (29KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
12312412123.jpg
29KB, 480x361px
En los pasillos de la villa
se comenta, que el pibe cantina
se gano la loteria.
Ya no pasea con su bici despintada,
no usa su gorra, ni
zapatillas desatadas...
>>
>>36290538
Talking about my personal crap? You mean that time I linked my shitty hipster anime blog at the top of the board? Or the time I made an entire meme board dedicated to one of my pals? Or the time I got my avatar accepted into board culture canon? Because I've never done any of that.

It's useless to talk about "feeding your ego". What do you think "your tastes are shit" does? What is "Fudou is shit" beyond reinforcing your ego by defending that with which you hold allegiance? Here, at least, we don't have to be hypocrites.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (25KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
25KB, 391x376px
>>36290742
Y que viste elegante, todos lo ven,
luciendo sus roles ese pibe
anda bien.

PIBE CANTINA DE QUE TE LA DAS, si sos un laucha
borracho y haragan.
Las chicas del barrio te gritan al pasar,
DALE WACHIN
SACANOS A PASIAAAA
>>
File: 1489241878806.jpg (41KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489241878806.jpg
41KB, 409x500px
>>36290768
UNA

original
>>
File: .jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>36290758
Dunno what you're talking about. I never did any of those things.
It might nice to distinguish between jokes and an actual argument. Everyone nowadays need to understand that.

PS: Please remember that two bad things don't make a good one.
>>
File: FB7.jpg (96KB, 438x466px) Image search: [Google]
FB7.jpg
96KB, 438x466px
>>36290809
SAPE WACHIN
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.