[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on non-monogamy relationships.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: OR.jpg (740KB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
OR.jpg
740KB, 2500x1666px
Redpill me on non-monogamy relationships.
>>
>>36288950

You're a cuck if you let your woman fuck other men. You're a boss if you fuck around with other women while dating.

/Thread
>>
They're a universally bad deal if you're a man
>>
>>36288950
They're fantastic, particularly if your gf is bi.
>>
They're not real relationships
>>
>>36288950
9 times out of 10 it means that your girlfriend is banging a regular guy and she wants to have open relationship just not to feel guilty. Besides she doesnt expect you to have sex with anyone besides her.
>>
Im too jealous for this shit and I kind of think people who have feelings for someone and are ok with them fucking around are some sort of emotionless sociopaths or something
>>
>>36288950
they're not made to last. It defeats the point of having a relationship
>>
>>36289227
Seeing as it goes against all your biological urges and imperatives, there must be some sort of deficiency.
>>
only one-to-one and one-to-many relationships are legitimate. i just wish i could at least have a quarter of a gf, i will suck her other men's dicks too if it pleases her
>>
>>36288950
Monogamy is for reactionaries, polygamy is progressive and the future.
>>
>>36289277
>following our biological urges and imperatives
>civilization, social stability, major technological breakthroughs, scientific discoveries and philosophy

pick one and only one
>>
I'd prefer a girl i could just smash and not have to deal with the relationship part of it so I could care less what she was doing. I could never have an open relationship though.
>>
Is it hypocritical to oppose open relationships just because you know you could never be the bull?
>>
>>36289277
>biological urges

Monogamy is a biological urge?
>>
Monogamy is unnatural, we didn't evolve to stick with one partner forever
>>
>>36288950

If your girlfriend brings it up, it means she is already cheating on you.
>>
>>36289401
Ensuring that your genes are the only ones to be passed on to your mate is. Lifelong monogamy isn't natural but having your current partner slut it out with other men goes against your biological imperative.
>>
Anything other than monogamy is Jews subverting Western civilisation.
>>
>>36289502
but the fact that other men want her proves her fitness. offspring who can't get their fuck on is worthless
>>
>>36289436
We didn't evolve to drive cars, build skyscrapers and invent the internet either.

Feel free to go live in the jungle with some diseased parasite-ridden tribal community if you want to see a natural state as an ideal one.
>>
>>36289582
>offspring who can't get their fuck on is worthless

Offspring that aren't actually yours are worse.
>>
>>36289341
>civilization, social stability, major technological breakthroughs, scientific discoveries and philosophy

>all of which only exists to provide us with safety from predators and stability for us to fall back on while we're busy tryna smash

get real idiot, in regards to most species intelligence even our dumbest members are fucking super geniuses, our progression was always going to involve tool use and our social circles were always going to evolve into world-spanning societies because we're too smart to just be a race of dirt farming morons.
Unless you're in the dirt farming moron caste
>>
>>36289589
more shit I should have lumped into my other post, we /did/ evolve to drive cars and build skyscrapers, because it all stems from our urge to bend shit to our will.

>dont wanna walk
>find a big ass fucking animal that looks strong enough to hold your weight
>jump on its back
>it gets mad as fuck and kicks your skull in
>all your friends saw what you were going for and decide they'll do it safer
>eventually someone tames a horse
>they realize it can sprint like 3x as fast as anything they've ever seen, all while carrying your ass on its back
>that turns into multiple horses drawing a carriage
>that turns into people trying to eliminate the horse from the equation because we realized its harder to care for animals than it is machines
>that turns into the combustion engine
>that turns into cars

it boils down to us trying to cover long distances while conserving energy, which is a pretty basic evolutionary concept because its what every species does, just most of them are real dumb about it because they have tiny shit brains
>>
Why are there leftists on here all the time now?

I want to fucking gut them, worthless sacks of shit.

Are we being raided?
Are people just seeing 4chan on the news and coming here?
Is it just people trolling?
>>
>>36288950
Guys should be allowed to cuck women, not the other way around.
>>
>>36289582
Any female can get laid provided their standards are low enough. It doesn't prove their fitness at all.
>>
>>36289111
>/Thread

uh no.

Thats a FPWP
>>
>>36290330

Probably just trolling. If you've ever been in the age poll threads, tons of the people here (maybe even the majority) are 18 or younger and probably think le epic black guy cuck bait threads are hilarious even after the 10,000th time.
>>
>>36288950
They're disgusting.

It shows people who do not have any sort of self restraint or respect for the person they're with. It is a sign of the weak minded.
>>
>>36288950
i wonder what happens to the kids?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.