[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the topic of Self Introduction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 13

File: RudolfAnna1.jpg (112KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RudolfAnna1.jpg
112KB, 768x1024px
How do you introduce yourself to other people? Do normies befriend people they meet at random places? Do I need a friend to get more friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq_KllfEAWc
>>
File: Anna Rudolf.jpg (32KB, 360x460px) Image search: [Google]
Anna Rudolf.jpg
32KB, 360x460px
bump for interest

orinanotechnology
>>
>>36288927
>Do I need a friend to get more friends?
Yes. Basically your social life depends on how do you move in highschool .
>>
Move your queen, Anna.
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>36288927
>>36289049
>tfw no qt chess gf
>>
>>36288927

It's about to be checkmate Anna, but don't worry, I can be your new king.
>>
>>36289263
the pain it is real
>>
>>36288927
Not necessarily, you can still just hit up people at work, in class or at the gym. It's easy to make friends that way if the chances are high that you will casually meet again, or even frequently. If you find someone you get along with and they mention a hobby or something they do as part of a semi-public group you could join, be like "woah, I've always wanted to try that" and see if you can tag along to a club or something. Meet new people there. This can work even as a full on neet who never leaves his room. Join an internet community, talk to people, join a meet-up. A car community comes to mind, or something similar where meeting in person is natural as part of the hobby.
>>
File: zrxJe07Q_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zrxJe07Q_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>36289263
She's so fucking hot. Couldn't concentrate on the game when she became caster desu
>>
>>36290995
Her accent is sexy too.
>>
So I used to be a sperglord in highschool days, I'm not a Chad by any means now but I guess I'm a higher level normie. And since you guys are robots, I feel bad and want to help. Want to make friends? Easy. Follow these basic rules:

>Hygiene:

Shower once a day minimum, shower again after any activity that leaves you sweaty and gross. Brush your fucking teeth every day in the morning and night and before any big social event where you think you'll meet new people. Wear fucking deodorant. Not AXE. Consider using Right Guard. Slap that shit on. Try and wear a fresh set of clothes everyday and make sure there are no stains or spots on them. Or tears. Trim your fucking nails. Shave that disgusting pube hair beard. Get a hair cut. Glasses are totally fine but consider contacts.

Appearance: Don't wear your fucking weeb shirts with animu girls on them. Don't wear any shirts with obscure references on them. Don't wear Affliction, don't dress like a hipster, don't dress fratty, but don't wear cargo shorts either. Don't wear high socks (unless you're wearing a suit or really nice dress clothes) and don't wear sandals. Flip-flops are ok but should be worn only with shorts. Don't wear shin length shorts and don't wear really short shorts. Wear jeans that fit snug but aren't loose or super tight. Wear a belt. If you don't know what kind of shirt to pick, consider a plain one color polo or t-shirt. Make sure it fits right, not too loose but it doesn't show off your man boobs either. If you sweat alot, consider wearing an undershirt. Take those disgusting piercings off of your face. If you have gauges, just kill yourself at this point. ALWAYS WEAR CLEAN UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS. Dress for each occasion. Going to the beach? Wear boardshorts and a tank top. Going for drinks? Jeans and a polo. Going on a date? Always dress like youve got money, so slacks, button up shirt and dress shoes as a minimum. Shall I continue? I've got conversation and mannerisms next
>>
File: anna_r.jpg (197KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
anna_r.jpg
197KB, 1000x667px
>>36291076
I agree.

orangebanana
>>
>>36291268
Fuck it, Ill continue anyway. If it means saving one more robot Im all for it.

>Mannerisms:

Always say please and thank you. Don't mumble when you talk, don't avoid eye contact, but don't stare either. Avoid excessive swearing. Open and hold the door for women, although this should be applied as open and hold the door for anyone regardless. Always offer to pay for a round of drinks or pay the dinner tab on a date. Always stand up when a lady or authoritative figure sits or gets up from your table. Be humble and don't brag. Don't berate someone and don't shit talk people to their friends. You aren't low scum either so don't take any shit from anyone. Always take your friends side no matter what unless he/she did something illegal. Don't snitch unless lives are in danger or you were the victim of a crime or could face bad consequences. Always return found property to the authorities (wallets, watches, phones etc.). Always use Sir/Ma'am when dealing with someone with more authority than you (manager, police, DMV guy, the elderly) or where browny points could help (friends parents, waiter, bartender etc.). Don't fidget, don't be a mouth breather, don't pick your nose, don't scratch your ass in public. If you smoke, that's fine but don't do it near kids or your friends.
>>
>>36291268
>>36291672
>putting in all that effort just to make normalfags like you
I don't get it.

Why do you people even want normie friends anyway? Making friends is not hard, but most people are actually really boring and you're better off just getting a hobby and having fun by yourself.
>>
>>36291268
I do all of this shit and I'm still a friendless loser

fuck you
>>
File: alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg (33KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg
33KB, 402x500px
>>36290765
this cutie is my waifu
>>
File: READ THIS.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
READ THIS.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>36288927
>How do you introduce yourself to other people?
I don't and I don't know how. The last person to ask me who I was, I called a "cheeky fucker".
>Do normies befriend people they meet at random places?
Probably.
Yes
>>
File: 14906336192930.jpg (50KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
14906336192930.jpg
50KB, 736x736px
>>36289263
tfw all my friends that play chess are worse than me.
>>
File: CT648MYUwAAT0-L.jpg (83KB, 599x432px) Image search: [Google]
CT648MYUwAAT0-L.jpg
83KB, 599x432px
>>36292634
Would you let her win anon ?
>>
>>36288927
>How do you introduce yourself to other people?
I don't. But when I absolutely have to, greeting according to daytime, then my name. Handshake if it's a male, maintain eye contact.
>Do normies befriend people they meet at random places?
yes, sometimes as i hear. Frenchies never though.
no. only to get a gf.
>>
File: chocolate.png (104KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.png
104KB, 500x529px
>>36292748
No, i would put that bitch into the ground.
>>
>>36291504
>>36288927
>the way she places her knights sideways

At first it triggered me but I thought about it and it makes a decent amount of sense as far as being able to perceive and process the board state.
>>
File: im_prettier_than_you.jpg (62KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
im_prettier_than_you.jpg
62KB, 500x667px
>>36292908
only autists that can't play chess thinks this is important
>>
File: rudolfannahun-cb.jpg (43KB, 360x494px) Image search: [Google]
rudolfannahun-cb.jpg
43KB, 360x494px
>>36292779
l-lewd!

ordfssfsfda
>>
post more chess waifus
>>
>>36293120
I personally just play all of my pieces facing directly forward- but in a long match I might get lazy and just place them however they land.

Like, you have to argue that the way they're ALL placed side-ways in all of the pictures signals that it's intentional and it just made me wonder "why?"
>>
>>36293223
>>36293620
In retrospect, do you think they "turn" the knight every time in moves, in the L-shape?

Like almost roleplaying out how it moves- maybe some kind of cue as to where it moved from last?
>>
File: cute.jpg (81KB, 688x628px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
81KB, 688x628px
>>36293566
Originhfdfhhjcxxsfg
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.