[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on single mothers. I was raised by a single mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479691748844.png (164KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1479691748844.png
164KB, 480x352px
Redpill me on single mothers. I was raised by a single mother for the most of my life when my father died of a brain aneurysm when I was 7 years old. I see some discussion about them sometimes but never enough.
>>
Widows have my sympathy unless it was degeneracy that caused their husband's death. The most common single mom is most likely a whore who slept with a bad boy and got impregnated by him.
>>
>>36288697
Just stay away from them. They are single moms for a reason.
>>
>>36288697
ASK /POL/, THEY PROBABLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY
>>
the secret on single mothers is that if you haven't fucked her yet you are a loser and should get to it asap before the regret becomes too great to bear
>>
>>36288697
Be wary. If they have more than one, don't even look at them.
>>
Dating websites are full of them and they're the only ones that give me the time of day.

I spoke to one recently that literally told me she used to go out with bad boys but now she's ready to settle down with a "nice guy". Originally I planned to fuck and chuck her like the piece of garbage she is. Play the role of nice guy, talk to her and make her believe I really care. But it was way more work than it's worth. So I stopped all contact. Something g inside me wishes I would have called her bullshit and told her exactly why I don't want to see her.
The worst part is there is probably some poor "nice guy" out there that will be more than happy to take care of chads spawn and fuck his leftovers.

Now I'm talking to another one and we're going to have sex next weekend. She's a bit easier to get into bed and it's not much work. Depending on how good she is in bed I might sleep with her a few times and then stop all contact.
>>
>>36288697
Usually there is an exception for widow single moms. The rest are cancer.
>>
>>36288697
>prefer "bad boys"
and/or
>shitty personality
is why they are single

>too stupid to use birth control
and/or
>can get easily manipulated by "bad boys"
is why they are mothers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.