[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something that has been on my mind lately... If I finally were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CKDygiHWEAIayTm.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CKDygiHWEAIayTm.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
Something that has been on my mind lately...

If I finally were to have a girlfriend... would I want her to be 10/10 way out of my league?
You know, someone who I'm 110% attracted to.

I probably couldn't even handle it, to be honest.

Could you?
>>
if she can handle me living in my moms basement i think i can handle her being 10/10
>>
>>36288476
Yeah, I could. Maybe because im a 10/10 too. I wouldn't really feel inferior or insecure. I also seem to last longer before I orgasm the more horny I am, so more attractiveness will increase my stamina in bed. Sometimes I even orgasm without ejaculating if im sufficiently horny.
>>
No. You'd want a girlfriend who's a 5/10, but she has to KNOW she's a 5/10 average girl so she can focus on overcompensating her average looks with being a better person. She can be a great cook, a good homemaker, a great fuck, or extremely logical.. stuff like that. The point is that she works on something outside of her beauty to be worthwhile and valuable as a partner.
>>
>>36288476
>Could you?
It depends on the personality, I've met beautiful women who I feel perfectly comfortable with, others not at all.
>>
>>36288476
she's so fucking beautiful omg
>>
>>36288476
i always wonder if this is something you actually want or is this gf thing just like something you project other problems onto.
like do you actually want to wake up not alone? what about privacy? alone time?
living with someone else, every day?
id rather kms desu
>>
>>36288606
This. All 7+/10 that I've known are extremely shallow, hence why the 4-6/10 is the real 10/10
>>
>>36288476
Here's the problem. The best girlfriend is never the 10/10. The best girlfriend is usually the 7/10s and 8/10s, sometimes even the 6s. It makes it harder for infatuation to be the driving force and prevents her from leaving.
>>
ITT: posters who have never had a gf think they know what sort of gfs different girls would make.
>>
>>36289538
Having a girlfriend fixed my self-esteem and confidence.

I'm a fucking goddamn normie now.
And I came from losing my virginity at 25 to a prostitute. It was that bad.

Having a girlfriend fixed everything about me.

Except currently I'm pretty heartbroken, but that's another story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.