[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fuck oneitis >dont give a shit about her anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: u feel me.jpg (14KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
u feel me.jpg
14KB, 236x298px
>fuck oneitis
>dont give a shit about her anymore
>>
>>36288090
Same.
Once I've fucked a girl it's like I've conquered her and I quickly lose all interest. I still fuck them until they they become clingy, then I either break up or ghost them.
Feels chad man.
>>
>>36288090
>>36288163
I maintain that robots are the biggest whores out there. All any of you people care about is sex.
>>
>>36288090
>having oneitis in the first place
Why would sane guy invest into girl who obviously doesnt like him back?
>>
>>36288181
>implying those 2 are robots
>>
File: 1481325536362.png (102KB, 410x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481325536362.png
102KB, 410x411px
>>36288181
Most here I'm seeing have such a cruelty streak and only wish to harm others.

Or maybe these robots don't want to be come attached and be hurt again. Have you ever been cheated on? I developed a commitment issue afterwards and couldn't form a relationship when i had someone hurt me and lied to me so extremely.

But this is my reason. Op doesn't care to explain and neither do the other robots. So they sound like cunt faced normie shits.
>>
I feel like we might be sociopaths, I'm similar and do the exact same thing op
All I care about is self validation and the chase, not the actual girl I'm chasing after
>>
>>36288195
Not op here. I do that and I'm not sure why. At least I think I'm on the road of getting over it.
And it's not about the chase or validation for myself, I genuinely like her and stuff.
>>
File: Spaghetti.png (198KB, 454x345px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti.png
198KB, 454x345px
>>36288340
Same at times I feel like it's purely altruistic, but after some self reflection it's probably just for the attention and for the journey, rather than end destination.
>still doesn't get any attention
>>
>>36288297

Op here well she's great and all but she doesn't really even play videogames so she's obviously not "the one" and there are hundreds of other hotter girls on the planet to fuck.

My dick tricked my mind into thinking she was a special rare creature due to some personality traits that reminded me of me back when I was a total robot sperg and she kept me hooked by showing sparse, ambiguous hints of affection then retreating and becoming cold

But after fucking her my dick stopped sending lies to my brain and now she's just a person. The game's over. Now she's just a somewhat attractive girl who I guess I can spend time with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.