[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS ON WHEELS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1472273822286.jpg (50KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1472273822286.jpg
50KB, 594x396px
Come on and post them! :)

>tfw just masturbated in the sauna

Ahhhhh
>>
What is feels on wheels
Post moar grimies
>>
>>36286918
Man I wish I was Finish as well.
>>
File: 1488466684152.jpg (89KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1488466684152.jpg
89KB, 1080x1108px
>>36286987
She really is /ourgirl. She is the definition of perfect. I am in love with you Grimes.
>>
>be me
>hanging around
>find a cat
>looks taken care of but no collar
>decide to help return it
>bribe cat into a nice cage with food
>begin to drive to local vet
>bump into oneitis
>"Hi anon! What are you doing here?"
>Tell her story
>show her cat
>she has an allergic reaction
>doctors thought she had gotten over allergy to cats
>I almost killed oneitis while trying to save a cat
>Cat also got returned
Fucking cat gets the happy ending. I could have easily just killed it and not have this problem.
>>
File: 1472345745653.jpg (128KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472345745653.jpg
128KB, 533x800px
>>36287093
It's great you got the opportunity to interact with her though! Now you can apologise and continue talking from there.
>>36286987
I took the term from "A Handmaid's Tale" when it was describing the moral decline of society. I think it meant there was some naked girl in a van that went around, and you paid to do...whatever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.