[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/ the Queen's English edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 58

No foreign sillyness please
>>
First for Hot Cross buns
>>
Mannyong
>>
Third for greetings from poland
>>
Yobasehyo?
>>
>>36286895

Fair enough lad, if anyone wants to discuss Chinese, there is a thread for it

>>36286742
>>
First for getting pissed in spoons shortly by myself to be honest.
>>
>>36286908
HATE CURRANTS AND SULTANAS
>>
>>36286924

reckon it will be busy out tonight? i know its saturday but its between good friday and easter sunday so im hoping not alot of people will turn out, fancy a few lonesome pints myself later on
>>
DIEU ET MON DROIT
>>
>>36286945
It will be busy I think.
>>
>>36286945
probably will be busy. it was busy everywhere yesterday.
>>
>>36286945
Hard to say, normies might all be hung over today.
>>
>>36286924
How can you be comfortable with drinking alone in a busy pub on a saturday night but not comfortable enough to have made some friends at some point in your life to have a drink with?
>>
>>36286945

Bank holidays are always mental, it's why I quit bar work.
Well, one of the reasons anyway.
>>
>>36286895
I don't know why you faggots keep posting this shit here. Go to /int/ or something of you want to post this crap. I'm looking forward to Germany taking a shit on you guys
>>
i bought that "Holy Grail of Cum" recipe for a laugh.

See if it does anything when it gets here.
>>
>>36286999
>I'm looking forward to Germany taking a shit on you guys
Yeah people have been looking forward to that for a 100 years. Sure they'll keep trying.
>>
>>36286999
You're probably from Basingstoke or something and you're just fishing for (You)s.
>>
>>36286999
fuck off ya bitter yank cunt
>>
>>36287010
>Holy Grail of Cum
what's this then?
>>
>>36286999
You'd have got a plethora of (You's) for the trips alone you heathen.
>>
Going out drinking tonight. Hope i don't embarrass myself in front of all the normies
>>
/yinggan/ is doing far better than /amerifeel/ ever did

Will burgers ever do anything right?
>>
File: 1478035915019.png (307KB, 1354x934px) Image search: [Google]
1478035915019.png
307KB, 1354x934px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

GET FUCKED WAYNE
>>
>Decide I'm going to eat healthy today
>Start with porridge, an apple, banana, can of tuna
>All is well
>Mum offers me a tangfastic
>End up eating the whole bag, 2 dairy milk, 2 packets of crisps and finishing off a bag of tortilla chips

Fucked it up again
>>
>>36287112
The bit where he goes REEEEEE makes me laugh every time.
>>
File: trump btfos the dyel pajeets.jpg (94KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
trump btfos the dyel pajeets.jpg
94KB, 1200x630px
any other lads have an unhealthy relationship with food?

>friday night
>kill it at gym
>eat sausages, custard dougnuts, rice puddings, chocolate milk, steak pies, etc
>2500-3000 calories till im full and bloated as hell
>not eat anything for all of saturday and sunday
>eat like a normal person on monday

This happens every fucking week, if I weren't on steroids id surely be fucked up muscle/fatwise from this shit.
>>
>>36287070

im going out tonight probably, normies will look down their nose at us no matter what we do
>>
>>36287142
>if you unplugs the internet you're going to get a right beating

hahahaha.
>>
>>36287156
food is my only real comfort in life, i have no will power or self control

put those together and you have a very unhealthy relationship with food
>>
>tell my dad im gay
>he tells me im a disgrace to the family

wew thanks pops
>>
>>36287200
He's not wrong.

Originally
>>
>>36287195
This desu. Its pretty much the only thing I enjoy in life so eating healthy seems pretty pointless to me. A longer life with no good food isn't worth it.
>>
>>36287216
fuck off you absolute idiot
>>
>>36287192
ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER
>>
>>36287195

i just go into a cycle of binging and starving and my feeling of well being depends entirely on weather i'm ripped from the starvation period or when I'm a little fluffy from all the insane amount of carbs, sugar and salt in such a short period of time.

I just look for any mmo I can spend my life onto, and cosplaying as well.

like 10 instances I had people want to take a picture with me on a small con, and that was with me browsing around the dealer halls/food court so I wasn't even whoring for it like those cunts gathering outside.

first time I felt good in a while, outside of people remaking how big my arms are on superdrol.
>>
>>36287200

Were you hoping he'd be proud of his faggot son?
>>
>>36287112
My girlfriend is going "Why are you enjoying listening to this so much? It's not normal, why do you think it's so funny?"
>>
>>36287200
>not telling your mum and hiding it forever from your dad

baka desu
>>
>>36287200
Thats awful lad. How old are you?
>>
>>36287200
"hey dad the family bloodline is going to die with me"
>>
>>36287248
a part of me feels sorry for him. he is clearly autistic and cant help what he is doing.

still funny though
>>
>>36286992
>How can you be comfortable with drinking alone in a busy pub on a saturday night

'Spoons is not just any old pub lad, it's a pub any man can go to alone and feel comfortable regardless.There's nothing wrong with going to the pub alone and there's more chance of meeting girls because you're not tied up with anyone else.

>but not comfortable enough to have made some friends at some point in your life to have a drink with?

I have a couple of friends but they're working, it's not a case of being comfortable with asking people to be my mate, I'm just very selective of who I am friends with.
>>
>>36287200
>be a robot
>already be a disappointment to otosan
>be a special snowflake faggot
>insist on telling otosan and disappointing him even further
>acting surprised when otosan loses what little faith he has left because of a self centered decision by his faggot son that has caused him nothing but misery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVIwepliNeo
>>
>>36287263
women often have a difference sense of humor. maybe its because she doesent understand how it reflects the r9k community t
>>
>>36287200
Your father is only partially correct, you are indeed a disgrace to his family, but you're also a disgusting pervert.
>>
>>36287296
Yeah if I was going to drink alone in a pub it would definitely be a spoons. I have dropped in alone for lunch several times. Not sure I'd be comfortable on a saturday night when it's packed though. Just imagining all the normies coming up and going "Hey mate can I take this chair, you're not using it are you?"
>>
>>36287263
Tell her it's the same reason she enjoys watching Gogglebox and Benefits Street
>>
>>36287336
>>36287310
>>36287279
The fuck is wrong with you retards?
>>
>>36287341
FUCKING NORMIES POLITELY ASKING FOR CHAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
News from the colonies; Antifa and the Alt-Right are gonna have a big punch up in a field
>>
>>36287355
How is the 3rd one not entirely accurate
>>
>>36287200

look man, I'd like to have a girlfriend[boy] as much as the next person but

>pops tells you you're a disgrace

can't say I disagree with him.
>>
>>36287371
>what are siblings?
Also most of the losers ITT arent going to have kids (including me). This isnt the place to REEEE about muh bloodline.
>>
>>36287276
24, sick of living in denial and just wanted to get it out to remove the weight off my shoulders. clearly my dad wont ever accept that but such is life
>>
Don't know why the gf is bugging me to bring her to nandos tonight, it's basically kfc for wankers.
>>
>>36287353
Haha good point. We both enjoy shows like that.
>>
>>36287263
It is fucking great isn't it.

Don't forget Louis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>36287397
Well you're old enough to know what you want. I'm not sure if any gay lads ITT can give you any advice about parents and unfortunately too many people here are /pol/tards.
>>
I'm not gay but I can't say I have a problem with it.

A lot of the old blokes I've talked to down the pub are convinced everyone still hates gays like they did in the 50s but political correctness is stopping people from saying how much they hate them.

Don't know why they're so bothered about it desu.
>>
>>36287445
Louis is good too but I feel sorry for him a lot more because his dad is being a dick to him, rather than him being a dick to everyone.
>>
2 new FC's today
one's I've been pining for for a while too
>>
>>36287475
problem is all the fucking prison faggots who just go gay because tfw no gf.

Absolute state.
>>
>>36287395

I feel sorry for your dad, I really do.
>>
>>36287551
how is it a problem? doesn't directly affect you does it?
>>
Try to follow a lot of media people on twitter with diverse political opinions but it's kind of annoying really.

Left leaning people are really smug about everything and the conservatives are always banging on about Christianity.

Tim Montgomery and Tim Stanley say a lot of retarded shit for supposedly smart people. Why they keep banging on about the need for religion in an increasingly secularised society is beyond me.
>>
>>36287560
>I feel sorry for your dad
kek why? He's chavscum and has 9 chavscum kids. His shitty bloodline will remain.
>>
>>36287475

85%+ of gays are extremely obnoxious hate filled individuals
>>
>>36287395
Oh, you're a whinging gay, not even a fun gay.

Your poor dad, let him know he can go for a pint with me any time if he wants to know what it's like to have a son who isn't a disappointment for an afternoon.
>>
>>36287617
I'm not gay you utter cretin.
>>
>>36287616
The gays I've known have been mean, catty people but I'm fairly sure they would've been like that even if they weren't gay.
>>
>>36287617
you aint funny lad. you deffo love it up the bum and are just projecting about it. i know your type. like to bully gay people but secretly love to get a brown finger after work
>>
File: perfect-aryan-family-A2YDP6.jpg (273KB, 1300x1065px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-aryan-family-A2YDP6.jpg
273KB, 1300x1065px
ITT: autists LARPing
>>
>>36287613
>political opinion from an e-celebrities

Just don't lad. Just stop.
>>
>>36287617

His dad can have a pint from me too, the absolute state of the cretins in this thread sometimes. He should have kept his faggotry to himself
>>
Who else /not a disappointment/ here?
>>
>>36287709
you are only agreeing with him because you both want to bum each other.

surprised you never asked for a dick pick to check if he hasn't got the gay virus
>>
File: HmPepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
HmPepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36287709
I'm not the gay lad I was just calling all the /pol/tards idiots
>>
>>36287613
>Why they keep banging on about the need for religion in an increasingly secularised society is beyond me.

because islam will take over and destroy any sort of secular society
>>
>>36287355
whaddaya mean pal?

just because i said ya shouldnt be an even bigger disappointment to ya fatha?

you chose to be gay so ya coulda chose to save him from the humiliation
>>
>>36287739
If you aren't at least a bit of a disappointment you're probably in the wrong place
>>
>>36287739
>not a disappointment
>spends his time on a Polynesian sandblasting forum filled with anime and traps
>not a disappointment though
>>
File: scully2.jpg (71KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
scully2.jpg
71KB, 940x700px
>tfw when no dana scully gf to sceptically investigate mysteries in the mid 90s with
>>
>>36287742

You're wrong there m8, I've had my fair share of women over the years, so never fell down the prison gay path.
>>
It's a good thing I'm not gay really. My dad always said he wouldn't mind if I was gay but I know he's lying and would actually be devastated.
>>
Never thought this thread would be so hostile to a lad who likes a bit of knob action. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>36287802
Its probably just a couple of loud autists desu. Britfeel is gay as hell most of the time.
>>
>>36287767
>spends his time on a Polynesian sandblasting forum

I just googled 'sandblasting walls' and now this, GCHQ is trying to troll me again.

But back to the matter, why would my parents be disappointed in me?
>>
>>36287802

I'm his Dad and I'm very disappointed.
>>
>>36287776
doesent mean you dont love a bit of cock on the side.

and how do you know he is prison gay? he is probably a real gay if he told his dad.

check yourself, kid.
>>
>>36287776
>i-i like women and boobies honest ive never even thought about a strong man pounding my boipussy
>>
>>36287802
around 2-3 weeks ago a lot of britpol users migrated here because the tripfags over there got too annoying for them
>>
>>36287200
>dad constantly tells me when growing up if I'm gay he's kicking me out
>I'm not gay but wank to ladyboys
>constant paranoia he'll find out but it feels too good to stop
>>
I really don't understand people who "come out" to their parents. What's the point?

Should I "come out" to my mum and dad as being into cock and ball torture?

No. It's none of their business and they'd quite rightly be disgusted. So why do so-called "gays" think it's acceptable to sit their parents down and tell them "Mum, Dad, I am sexually attracted to other men and enjoy doing all of the disgusting stuff (licking arses, eating shit etc.) that entails."

I'd rather kill myself than tell my mum that I want to eat another man's shit.
>>
>>36287826

Poofs can go to reddit or /lgbt/
>>
>>36287833
So in order to not disappoint your parents all you need to do is not be gay? Sounds like they have low standards.
>>
>>36287835
>>36287838

>I'll call him a closet fag, that'll show him!
>>
>>36287845
>hey mum and dad I'm gay so if you're wondering what's going on when I'm in a relationship with a man just remember I'm gay
Have to tell them sometime.
>>
>>36287845

Probably so their parents are not too shocked when they turn up with a bloke to dinner.
>>
File: file.png (3KB, 285x106px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3KB, 285x106px
That's tonight's din dins sorted
>>
remember. if you dont like gays, you should fuck off and move to russia or north korea. gays are accepted in the uk and if you disagree, you should join the enemies
>>
>>36287862

You implied they are disappointed in me, without giving reason other than the fact I browse 4chan, something they don't even know about.
>>
>gays have to fit certain stereotypes instead of just being normal blokes who like a bit of dick

>>36287802
this desu, talking about disappointing their families when guaranteed the same posters shit talking are KHV who don't go outside
>>
>>36287881
>tfw never brought one of my exs to my parents

the fact my parents will embarrass me kills it for me, I saw what they did to my brother and his gf and it was fucking torture. I've kept all my relationships a secret and probably will keep doing so
>>
>>36287894
>the same posters shit talking are KHV who don't go outside

I go outside every single day, have a gf and a job. We're not all failures here
>>
>>36287887
>other than the fact I browse 4chan
If you browse 4chan you're clearly not normal and have a weird or shit life in someway. Feel free to tell me you have 6 white kids ad make 74k a year but we both know you're fucked up in one way or another.
>>
>>36287802
It's not the fact he's gay it's the fact he can't understand why his dad might be disappointed.

Dislike him for being a self-centered cunt
>>
>>36287878
Do gays have real relationships? I thought they just had guys they bang and they all basically bang each other anyway.

>>36287881
>Mum, Dad, I eat another bloke's shit, and he eats my shit, but we're sick of that so can we come and eat some of your cooking instead?

Seems a bit disrespectful. Why not keep that part of your life separate?
>>
>>36287894
>same posters shit talking are KHV who don't go outside
I have a job and I'm not a virgin, you're just projecting your stereotypes onto people so you can feel above them and not like a total disgusting degenerate
>>
Must admit I'm enjoying the anti-faggotry direction this general has turned towards
>>
>>36287933
his dad shouldent be disappointed though that is the point
>>
>>36287933
>hey guys just told my dad I was gay and he was disappointed. Bit sad
>hurr well he should be disappointed you faggy faggot
>guys can you chill out for a second?
>wow what a self-centred cunt
>>
>>36287916
>If you browse 4chan you're clearly not normal and have a weird or shit life in someway

No, I just like the interesting conversation on /pol/ and /britfeel/, I am a functioning individual, something that really isn't that hard to achieve.
>>
>>36287935
>I eat another bloke's shit, and he eats my shit
what
>>
>>36287894
it's his father who called him a disappointment, to which the poster complained.

if you're not prepared to lie to ya father so he can save face why should he lie to you personally

double standard entirely

but muh dad should love me unconditionally

doesnt change the impression of the family and outsiders
>>
>>36287969
>I am a functioning individual
Job/wife/kids?
>>
>>36287960

Of course his dad is going to be disappointed, I would be too if I had a son and it turned out he was a fag.
>>
>>36287916
There are levels. I am definitely a weird guy but there isn't anything for my parents to be disappointed about. I know they used to be a bit worried about how much weed I smoke but I successfully channeled my weirdness into a lucrative creative career, and I'm in a steady relationship with a great woman, so there's really nothing to be disappointed about.
>>
>>36287979
the point is it's not a big deal and not worth being disappointed over, anon shouldn't have to suffer for his dad being an ignorant prick
>>
>>36287959
Yeah now we can be cool guys who are only unwanted by women.
>>
>>36287960
>his dad shouldn't be disappointed his son fucks fat hairy blokes and eats cum out of their asshole
>>
>>36287986

job/gf and 1 on the way, yeah.
>>
>>36287998
>a lucrative creative career, and I'm in a steady relationship with a great woman
Normies GTFO
>>
>>36287992
yeah because you're probably an insecure cunt. if he the type of gay that is extremely feminine, it is probably because his dad didnt raise him well enough
>>
>>36288018
Ah cool I have a better job, a wife, and twins
>>
>>36287978
That's how it works with gays.
>>
>>36287916
So my parents are disappointed in me because I don't have kids and not making 74k per annum at 19? Think they're just proud I'm getting my degree and working towards a better than, more than most faggots ever achieve desu
>>
>anon gets shamed by his dad for being gay
>gets called a disgrace
>some how this means anon is self centred

wew lads great logic, also gayanon fuck what your dad thinks hes probably just jealous
>>
>>36288011
>i dont like something so i am going to hate everyone else that does
>>
>>36288007
i highly doubt the onlything our sweet, pure, homosexual britanon friend overhea did was be homosexual

hes controlling the narrative to make it seem like he's some great guy who's disliked by his father purely because of the fact he's gay

you saying his father shouldn't be, doesn't change the fact he is - how open your father would be to it was entirely to the gaybot's knowledge.

his father has every right to feel disappointed to practice homosexuality is a choice
>>
>>36288063
Yes that's a pretty normal outlook on life.
>don't like murder so I don't like every murderer
>>
We don't like faggots outside of /b/
>>
>>36288051
>first year uni virgin thinks he's hot shit
Wow we should crown you king of /britfeel/
>>
>>36288052

>hes probably just jealous

or disgusted
>>
>>36288085
>>don't like murder so I don't like every murderer

that is different though because i murderer is killing people

having bum fun isnt harming anyone

are you 15?
>>
>>36288069
>homosexuality is a choice

dumb dumb go back to the dumb dumb farm please
>>
>>36288052
he was called self centered for being unable to understand why his father feels the way he does

he didnt have to come out, but he did, he brought the conflict to his father - his father reacted with words - no physical infringement, didn't kick him out.

his father expressed how he felt - what's wrong with that?
>>
>>36288095
>virgin

not sure why you all assume that about posters here kek
>>
I hope gayanon ends up committing suicide
>>
>>36288093
We dont like nazis outside /pol/
>>
Imagine your son telling you he's a faggot

You just know he's going to on grindr every week sucking off random guys, or worse, being bummed

Could never say you was proud of him ever again

No, your son is not going to be that 1/100 who happens to be one of the non-degenerate gays
>>
File: 149209927927771.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
149209927927771.png
163KB, 500x500px
>>36288093
Ay lad don't mind me just a delivery real quick
>>
>>36288114
I'll definitely assume it about an edgy kid attacking gay lads
>>
Is there anything more repulsive than a faggot?
>>
>>36288108
I clearly said to practice it is a choice.

To practice, is to actively engage - aka the act of homosexual intercourse is what im specifically referring too

if you don't have agency over where you put your penis, then you shouldn't be the one calling other people dumb - especially not talking shit about farmers considering you can't control where you put your dick so I sincerely think that any sort of farm work would be disastrous for you
>>
>>36288108
>people don't choose to be gay

You've never heard of furries and the prison-fags on 4chan have you?
>>
>>36288127
>You just know he's going to on grindr every week sucking off random guys, or worse, being bummed

Or eating another man's shit. Letting some 50 year old queen shit out of his hairy arse into your son's young mouth.

It would turn my stomach.
>>
>>36288127
I'd actually be disgusted, if my son turns out to be gay or a tranny I'm kicking him out, I'll give him some money to live off for a bit but I'm never talking to him again. Luckily I'm not retarded and going to teach my kid from birth that being a faggot is disgusting
>>
>>36288140

There are literally billions of non-virgin homophobes.
>>
>>36288159
Because no one who grew up in a homophobic family turned out to be gay.
>>
File: eatdapoopoo.png (175KB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
eatdapoopoo.png
175KB, 400x253px
>>36288148
How is practicing homosexuality harmful?

>there's more anal videos than lesbian on pornhub

Why is it okay to stick it in a girls bum but not a boys?
>>
>>36288160
Not on /r9k/ mate
>>
>>36288176
It worked out fine for me and my siblings, and if he does turn out gay, I kick him out, win win
>>
>>36288160
no dude, because there's that one repressed homophobe turns out to be gay, every homophobe's a closeted gay xDDDD

but we shouldn't be labelled, or called anything mean because we're unique, human, and absolutely nothing wrong with us!
>>
>>36288159

I think this is pretty sensible, I'd probably give him about 3 grand, that would be enough for a couple of months rent for a flat, and a bit extra for emergencies, but then I'd never ever want to see his face again.
>>
>>36288191
>It worked out fine for me and my siblings
Because most people arent gay you retard. Are you saying you'd be sucking dick if your dad didnt hate gays?
>>
>>36288179
there isnt. they are just projecting their insecurities. no point in arguing with them, they are literally everything that is wrong with this planet.
>>
>>36288176
Funny how a sizeable number of queers were raised in dysfunctional families without strong male role models.
>>
>>36288204
Most likely, have you not seen the prisongays on this board? They just needed some discipline growing up
>>
>>36288179
I never said it was harmful, I just said that you have agency - you chose to put your penis where you do. Not urges, the act itself.

To which I added, it is completely fine for a father to feel negatively about such.
>>
>>36288190

well, there aren't billions on /r9k/ full stop.

I personally am a non-virgin homophobe, not sure why you think the day you first have sex homophobia instantly disappears.
>>
>>36288219
You literally can't quality why you shouldn't, so why should he feel negatively?

you gonna quote muh bible?
>>
britfeel lads like birds,

fags are not welcome here
>>
>>36288225
isnt it virgins that peddle the importance of losing your virginity pham

all this talk about us projecting our insecurities while they screech about virgin homophobes

sending mixed signals huh
>>
>>36288179
You have less chance of getting an std or aids from a woman than a man. Percentage wise, gays are riddled with disease. Doesn't matter anyway, because that's a strawman. The issue is faggotry, not faggotry sex

Being a faggot benefits literally no one. Least of all the faggots in question.
>>
>>36288218
I'm on this board everyday and was raised by a single mother and I've never been tempted to put a cock in me. I agree some people are naturally weaker and need outside help though.
>>
>>36288257
>isnt it virgins that peddle the importance of losing your virginity

no you retard, when I lost my virginity I got paraded by all my mates for finally becoming a man. it's just something people do, I'd say people on /r9k/ are the ones that act like it isn't important
>>
>>36288038
Jesus christ you're so botty bothered over this.

Why did you expect a hugbox
>>
>>36288240
I'm not religious, so quoting the bible wouldn't make any sense, considering 'muh bible' - I imagine you're not religious either so it wouldn't make any sense at all.

The son has agency, he can chose whether or not to practice homosexuality. Just because I don't mind, doesn't mean others don't feel negatively over it. I can't tell you about his father, I don't know him however, it's not unreasonable to assume that someone could express their negative feelings verbally in which case the father did.

The father didn't beat him, kick him out, send him to gay conversion therapy. Simply expressed how he felt.
>>
>>36288225
My point is you're a uni kid who spending his weekend arguing about gays on the internet. I'm sure you're parents are set for a life of disappointment even if you dont suck a dick.
>>
>>36288281
It's the weekend

all the faggots who are sleeping off their Friday night unprotected anal gay sex have time to post
>>
>>36288281
of course im bothered. to think i live in the same country as people this retarded.
>>
>>36288281

How are there people here seriously endorsing, shagging men up the arse?
>>
Reminder the gay population among the homeless is so high because most people are like anons dad and will kick out their faggot children
>>
>>36288268
>Being a faggot benefits literally no one.
who cares? Should people stop being gay because it makes you uncomfortable?
>>
Why do people act like gays don't choose to be gay? Why do straight men go to prison and have gay sex? Surely they'd be disgusted by it if they didn't choose to be gay
>>
>>36288277
For us, it's a story that pops up every now and then usually in a comical context, we never paraded each other around for it. It was seen as normal.

But hey, I'm the retard for having a different anecdotal experience.
>>
>>36288311

I'm not in uni, I have my own house, support myself, my parents are proud of me.
>>
>>36288277
>when I lost my virginity I got paraded by all my mates for finally becoming a man.
Sounds fucking gay
>>
>>36288355
>I have my own house, support myself,
I have a mansion and support my dutiful wife and 6 kids.
>>
180th for just woke up
>>
>>36288370
Go back to bed lad, the thread is ruined by a drama queen.
>>
>>36288347
there is a difference between being prison gay and actually gay. actual gay people are attracted to men the same way we are attracted to women

you cant be serious. you have to be baiting me right now lol.
>>
>>36288382
>lol

no, you have to be gay to even have sex with a man
>>
>>36288380
>by a drama queen.

the gay fella or the people moaning about gays?
>>
>>36288382
They chose to perform gay sex.

Is that not the biggest indicator of being homosexual? To practice homosexuality?

If you can use emotion as a measure of sexuality, then you can use emotions to justify a negative reaction to a particular sexuality.
>>
>Wank to trannies
>Worried I might be gay

This thread made me realise I fucking hate fags, thanks lads, helped me out a lot
>>
>>36288382
Surely fucking a man because you're just horny is worse than doing it because you naturally desire to?
>>
>>36288405
you're retarded lad

i would rather have gays here than someone as stupid as you
>>
>>36288440
>wanking to a biological male
you're gay son
>>
Sure is a lot of people in here that spend too much time thinking about what other people do in the bedroom.
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (712KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
712KB, 2197x1463px
>>36286895
>Faggot comes into the surgery
>Has been having unprotected sex for years
>Finally decided to take an AIDS test
>Wants me to give him the result
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>36288508
>anon brings it up
>h-haha but yeah it's your fault for thinking about it!
>>
>>36288380
there's always drama lad, but thanks for the warning
>>
this whole arguments about gays and the one yesterday about rape makes me realize why the rest of the world think we're retarded
>>
File: comfywtf.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfywtf.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
Really uncomfy climate of the thread right now.. Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>36288541
Please waste some more of your life telling us why you hate something. I'm sure you'll convert us all to homophobes with your well-thought out reasoning.
>>
>>36288596
its just one person being butthurt, it'll die down if you stop replying to him
>>
File: 14458013856.png (526KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
14458013856.png
526KB, 600x800px
>Have a gf
>Not really into trap stuff but fap to gfur
>Hate IRL faggots

feels good man
>>
>>36288612
yeah that fag is really annoying
>>
>>36288637
would sooner be gay than a furfag
>>
>>36288637
>fapping to gfur

you realise you are going into the gas chambers with the rest of the degenerates right?
>>
>>36288664
why dont you join isis, move to north korea or russia?
>>
>>36288715
The only thing they get right is hating fags
>>
>>36288687

They probably enjoy being gassed, the sick fuckers.
>>
>>36288637
>>Have a gf
Then fuck off. You never belonged here, samefagging norman
>>
>>36288726
but surely if you're that right wing, you may as well go all the way?

why live in a liberal democracy if you hate the policies here.
>>
File: 1192555.jpg (528KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1192555.jpg
528KB, 800x800px
>>36288687
and yet I have a loving gf

sucks to be you faggot
>>
Still not been to bed since I woke up around 20:00 last night

Who here /allnighterfeel/ and /alldayerfeel/
>>
>>36288744
>having a gf means you should fuck off but it is acceptable to hate gays
>>
>>36288759
>being proud of being a sick fuck

seriously how delusional can you be
>>
>>36288756
I'm actually a leftie, I just hate fags. Just because I agree with one political allignments economic policies doesn't mean I have to agree with everything
>>
>>36288815
I don't have a problem with gays, I just hate fags
>>
>>36288840
gays are fags, i bet youre the kind of retard who says "there are black people and niggers"
>>
>>36286924
why don't you just get a tepid 4 pack of Carling, order a pizza and fuck around on /b/ all evening? far more wholesome in my humble opinion
>>
>>36288840
I don't even mind gay people but the fact they believe everyone should support them because they eat out grown man anus is retarded.
>>
Anyone else feeling drawn to Christianity due to the rise of Islam and all the anti-Christian sentiment in the world?
>>
>>36288774
fell asleep at 11 last night and woke up at 4am. i don't need to sleep much.
>>
>>36288862
They don't want support, they want to be treated the same as everyone else.
>>
>>36288851
That's also true, I know plenty of sound black people, doesn't mean I have to like Fat Teddy's gang
>>
>>36288815
yeah but that is contradictory. how can you advocate freedom, equality etc and hate someone because they have a different sexual orientation. completely goes against everything leftie academics and policy makes advocate. its like saying "im not right wing but i believe in genocide". mad man.
>>
>>36288905
>That's also true
you are a fucking RETARD then, enjoy ruining the country ethnomasochist
>>
File: Quintessentially British TV.png (359KB, 1058x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially British TV.png
359KB, 1058x1066px
Original Canal killer edition

Oh, it's great being a financial advisor in Weatherfield

>Elderly people won't DARE question your advice

*has financial trouble*

>You get to bash EVERY old woman over the head within a one mile radius with your beautiful crowbar

*cuts to canal scene*
>>
>>36288915
Look mate... I don't say this often but I think you'd be a lot happier on Reddit or Tumblr. Don't really see why you think you belong here.
>>
>>36288862
Well they're slowly but surely being replaced by transgenders as the latest fashionable persecuted victim group, I suspect it will be a bitter pill to swallow for them
>>
>>36288869
>anti-Christian sentiment

Literally the entirety of South America is catholic

same with all the third world african shit holes, not sure how that's "anti-Christian".

We live in a christian state anyways
>>
>Open thread
>See gay argument
>Dream of yinggan
>>
>>36288931
>i belong on a leftie echo chamber

kill yourself, really i mean it, genuinely kill yourself, since you love gays and blacks so much why dont you go to the places where they absolutely fawn over those people, places like reddit or tumblr
>>
>>36288907
Again, you don't have to agree with everything in a political ideology. The world isn't as white and grey as I know you gays like to pretend it is
>>
>>36288815
>"I'm actually a leftie"
>is actually socially conservative reactionary fuckwit
Wew lad, idiocy is absolutely rife in /britfeel/ tonight
>>
>>36288943
Perhaps I should have said 'the western world'. Europe seems to have sided with Islam at least.
>>
Dont worry lads the white race is saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wrStf_r7so
>>
File: pepeheadphones.jpg (18KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
pepeheadphones.jpg
18KB, 354x286px
Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that you've
Heard this one before
Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

Nothing's changed
I still love you, oh, I still love you
...Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love

I was delayed, I was way-laid
An emergency stop
I smelt the last ten seconds of life
I crashed down on the crossbar
And the pain was enough to make
A shy, bald, buddhist reflect
And plan a mass murder
Who said lied I'd to her?

Oh, who said I'd lied because I never? I never!
Who said I'd lied because I never?
I was detained, I was restrained
And broke my spleen
And broke my knee
(and then he really laced into me)
Friday night in out-patients
Who said I'd lied to her?

Oh, who said I'd lied? - Because I never, I never
Who said I'd lied? - Because I never

Oh, so I drank one
It became four
And when I fell on the floor...
...I drank more

Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that you've
Heard this one before
Stop me, oh, stop me
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

Nothing's changed
I still love you, oh, I still love you
...Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love
>>
Oh, it's great being a masked vigilante in Gotham

>Common criminals won't DARE come out at night time

*beats up goon*

>You get to arrest EVERY clown themed villain in a one mile radius with your beautiful black batcar...

*cuts to Joker scene*
>>
why haven't we got something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
>>
File: smug.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>tell my dad i watch anime
>he tells me im a disgrace to the family

wew thanks pops
>>
File: 1486269919117.jpg (55KB, 465x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486269919117.jpg
55KB, 465x960px
>>36288902
Then they should start acting like everybody else and stop defining their personality with their sexuality.

>'Hi I'm Thtefan and I'm gay :)'

People think merely declaring your homosexuality is a political act. It's not. We live in an age of equality so you don't have to do your gay pride parades anymore, Sebastian.
>>
>>36289041
>He doesn't make his dad get his own waifu.

I guess you are a disgrace.
>>
Been enjoying this thread tbqh, it's always a good laugh when someone posts something expecting support and it completely backfires

Oh, it's great being a homosexual on /r9k/

>Robots will support your sexuality and obsess over you

*gets insulted and berated by everyone*

>You get to act superior to all the homophobic bigots within a one mile radious of your AIDs ridden...

*cuts to gay being pissy nobody is supporting him scene*
>>
File: tfwYouAreTakingMeOutTonight.png (90KB, 431x323px) Image search: [Google]
tfwYouAreTakingMeOutTonight.png
90KB, 431x323px
>>36289026
>Stop me, oh, stop me
>Stop me if you think that you've
>Heard this one before
Great choice lad
>>
>>36289001
think this lad is a bit confused, silly gook
>>
File: 363633737.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
363633737.png
38KB, 1054x526px
>>36289026

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know
And maybe there is nothing
That I can do to make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought to stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me
But I think you do!

So I cry, I pray and I beg

Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Leave me leave me
I can't care 'bout anything but you...

Lately I have desperately pondered,
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go

So I cry, I pray, and I beg

Love me, love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me, love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me, leave me
So I cry, and I pray for you to
Love me, love me
Say that you love me
Leave me, leave me
I can't care 'bout anything but you...

Anything but you...

Love me, love me (Say that you love me)
Fool me, fool me (Go on and fool me)
Love me, love me (I know that you need me)
I can't care 'bout anything but you..
>>
File: CorBlimey.png (1MB, 1127x634px) Image search: [Google]
CorBlimey.png
1MB, 1127x634px
>watching this
>dad comes in
>tells me he wishes I were a faggot
>>
>>36288960
Mate honestly, you would be so much happier over on Reddit. There are subreddits for people just like you, you'd love it there.
>>
>>36289079
>watching this
>dad comes in
"Are you winning son?"
>>
File: pepemic.jpg (42KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
pepemic.jpg
42KB, 1054x526px
>>36289026
>>36289073
Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue
Like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvrette
And everything is blue for him
And his self and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...to listen...to listen...

I'm Blue
Da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye
I'm Blue
Da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye, da ba dee, da ba dye

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvrette
And everything is blue for him and his self
And everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...to listen...to listen...
>>
>tfw still not getting dark for another 3 hours.
>>
>>36288978
And yet we live in a nation where our head of state is also head of the church

and support for the monarchy is at an all time high...

Then you have the massive influx of some 1million+ eastern Europeans filling the catholic pews and faith schools, all working class and highly religious.

Then you have the fun fact every single UK prime minister has also identified as Christian, even Blair.

Yea I don't think Christianity in this country is going anywhere soon.
>>
>>36289081
even if i did want to go to reddit people like you would come along and ruin it just like you did with 4chan, things were better before you shitters turned up
>>
>>36289079
>papi
Well he walked in on worst girl, so that's understandable.
>>
>>36289103
>and support for the monarchy is at an all time high...

[Muffled "God Save the Queen" plays]
>>
>>36288967
still contradictory. you can be a socialist but you cant be philosophically a leftist because your hate are gays undermines everything about being left.
>>
>>36289108
>this new literal fag acting like 4chan wasn't always homophobic

if anything you gays came along and made it more tolerant
>>
>>36289163
are you fucking stupid? read the reply chain you nigger im against gays
>>
>Dying surrounded by family aged 87
>Dying alone in a hospice of AIDS aged 49
>>
>>36289103
>muslim mayor
>Christian immigrants set to be replaced by muslims
>muslim faith schools and muslim ghettos left unchecked
y-yeah there's no problem here
>>
File: May.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
May.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
Oh, it's great being the Prime Minister of the UK

>The public won't DARE vote you in after Cameron

*triggers article 50*

>You get to bash EVERY SNP over the head within a one mile radius with 'now is not the time for second referendum'

*cuts to mummy scene*
>>
>>36289180
>Christian immigrants set to be replaced by muslims

You can thank Brexit for that one, we'll need all that lovely "Asian" immigration instead of those evil EU slavs stealing your retail jobs.
>>
cant we get some comfy convos on the go?
>>
>>36289062
one of the best smiths song IMO

>tfw no squad to dress up as morrissey and hang out near the salford lads club with

>>36289073
i love you anon
>>
>oneitis just shared this meme

Fucking hate women lads
>>
File: Kekv.jpg (132KB, 1456x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kekv.jpg
132KB, 1456x2048px
>>36289254
Well tell me what you are doing today and what makes you the most comfy in life?

- Kev x
>>
>>36289045
Except we don't live in an age of equality, did you read the thread? Did you not see how gays are viewed?
You can't say you condemn gays and then say we live in an equal society.
>>
>>36289273
not really do anything but watching videos on youtube and playing dragon quest

>what makes you the most comfy in life?

probably reading a good book
>>
>>36289256
WTF Doesn't even make fucking sense.
>>
>>36289335
Means she'd left his mates run a train on her
>>
>>36289308
Fav comfy reads?

- Kev x
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MREYpiTqhqE

He became a cuckold
>>
>>36289343
ancient history and anything by fyodor Dostoevsky. yourself, you into reading when you're not wrestling?
>>
>>36289362
that is spooky, lad. i am literally watching the same video right now.
>>
>>36289362
poor lad desu
>>
>>36289362
Didn't he cheat on his girlfriend? It's a wild rollercoaster
>>
>>36289377
Don't read as much as I would like to be quite honest.
I like to pretend to appear cultured by attending art exhibitions.

- Kev x
>>
Could i have two (you)'s on this comment but NO MORE THAN 2.

Whatever you do, do not give me a third (you).
>>
>>36289547
Have your fourth.
>>
>>36289547

First one coming up lad
>>
>>36289547
Rolling for third
>>
File: de0cbfb57752346cb4a948ea5fbe51be.jpg (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
de0cbfb57752346cb4a948ea5fbe51be.jpg
306KB, 1024x768px
/britfeel/, more like GAYfeel am I right, lads?
Post waifus.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 245x290px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 245x290px
>bust the fattest nut to charli xcx gifs
>find out she's half indian

fucking disgusted in myself lads
>>
File: 1481474774688.jpg (40KB, 367x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481474774688.jpg
40KB, 367x520px
Check em dabos
>>
File: bnpfeel.jpg (110KB, 461x344px) Image search: [Google]
bnpfeel.jpg
110KB, 461x344px
>>36289584
more like /rightfeel/

Post right wing, nationalist, conservative memorobilia
>>
>>36289626
fuck off shipcunt
>>
>>36289626
FACT: 2/3 conservatards are homosexuals
>>
>>36289663

probably about 2/100 more likely.
>>
>>36289626
>Post right wing, nationalist, conservative memorobilia
I once had a Hitler stamp but gave it to my gay friend as a birthday present.
>>
File: pencejak.png (351KB, 983x836px) Image search: [Google]
pencejak.png
351KB, 983x836px
>>36289656
>fuck off shipcunt

Sorry anon, Dr Shipman isn't in today, Dr Pence will be covering today. I hear he wants to try out some new equipment with you.
>>
Got two cats on my lap lads, top tier comfy.
>>
>>36289675
Nah more like 200/100
>>
>>36289740

Assuming it's 3/100 overall, it'll be less, so 2% seems accurate.
>>
>>36289704

t. toxoplasmosis-infected catcuck
>>
>>36289179
>Offing yourself before the age of 37 because who fucking wants old age for fucks sake
>>
>>36289756
>conserviturds being in denial
Nothing to see here kek
>>
Youtubers you would hate fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J28n10idi0&t=119s
>>
>>36289794

If you assume most fags are conservative, and you hate conservatives, you're a homophobe then
>>
>Patient comes into surgery
>Has been coughing up blood the past few weeks
>Decide to take an X-ray of patients lungs to check for any abnormal mass or nodule
>X-ray doesn't confirm anything
>Take blood samples and send them off for further testing
>Don't murder patient
>>
>>36289865
thanks doctor gao
>>
File: HuWanlin.jpg (47KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
HuWanlin.jpg
47KB, 640x440px
>Patient comes into surgery
>Has been very ill lately with a strong migraine
>Looking for one of my rumoured miracle cures
>Administer a lethal dose of sodium sulphate instead
>>
>>36289800
why hate fuck? i would just normal fuck her.
>>
>>36289865

the favour wasn't returned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUoROYMrY7U
>>
>>36289964
She's an edgy kid who thinks she has split personalities (all of whom are females around the same age). Also she has a weird accent I cant place.
>>
File: hillman (1).jpg (107KB, 874x339px) Image search: [Google]
hillman (1).jpg
107KB, 874x339px
>Elderly woman comes for financial advise
>Has come into a lot of money just recently
>Wants to invest it wisely for her grandchildren
>Administer a lethal dose of crowbar to the head
>>
Lads this thread was so shit earlier I had to go and do the washing up. Don't let it happen again, I hate housework.
>>
File: justeat.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
justeat.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>24 year old man comes into the takeaway
>Hasn't eaten anything all day
>Cannot be bother to cook a meal himself
>Wants me to give him chicken chow mein
>Give him a lethal dose of E.coli instead
>>
>>36289800
i was going to post laci green but then i saw her again and realised i wouldn't even hate fuck her, so i''l just post this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPp-HLb7YxA
>>
File: re-7654312345.jpg (349KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
re-7654312345.jpg
349KB, 700x525px
>>36289584
>binge and purge 8300 calories
>mummy tells me she bought me easter eggs

my throat and stomach already hurt~
>>
REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR CHIPS WILL FRY IN YOUR SLEEP
>>
>>36290031
XDD le lads meme
>>
>>36290146
tilde you silly fanny how did you manage to even eat 8300 calories
>>
File: 1490892345563.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490892345563.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
Is Spoons open today lads?
>>
>>36290155
what are you doing here? we call eachothers lads all the fuckin time
>>
>>36290203
Le Laddss

XDD

Who going for a cheeky nandos with LE LADS XDD
>>
File: int.png (92KB, 350x361px) Image search: [Google]
int.png
92KB, 350x361px
>>36290226

>tfw too intelligent to be infuriated by a colloquialism
>>
>>36290146
oh tilde, don't do it, they wont be worth it. can't believe you managed 8300 though
>>
>>36289757
Haha bugchaser and proud m80
>>
>>36290226
ok lad, have a nice time x
>>
>>36290226
>tfw my brother visted awhile ago and made some roast chicken with that nandos peri peri spice you can buy and it didn't taste any different than normal roast chicken. first time i've ever had it
don't get this nandos meme at all
>>
>>36290295

It used to be cheap and decent so it got really popular. These days it's no cheaper than anywhere else so it's surviving on memes.
>>
I just had a look on the rest of r9k for the first itme in years.

Holy shit lads. It's not good.
>>
>>36290168
>how did you manage to even eat 8300 calories

A combination of poor self-control and low self esteem~
>>
>>36290352
yeah imagine a thousand tildes all posting at once, that's r9k
>>
>>36290352
yeah, too many underage edge master on the rest of r9k. i went on /b/ yesterday for the first time in a year or so, it reminded me of why i never go on there.
>>
>>36290360
still love you tilde, i hope youre feeling better now
>>
>>36290352

It's good to do this every now and then, to remind us to preserve what we have here.
>>
>>36290378
R9k is a bit like /b/ but whinier and more trannies on r9k.
>>
>>36290410
you're not wrong lad. i kinda as the fucked up kids that get bullied come on r9k and the fucked up kids that bully go on /b/
>>
Should I go out with this girl who just invited me to go to some shit club later or stay home playing Persona lads? Seems like a waste of time going out because I know nothing is going to happen between us but it could be a good opportunity to make some friends
>>
>>36290295
Your brother is a shite cook
>>
>>36290487
should just go. same thing happened to me, i ended up going, and i shagged the girl. i nearly never went because i thought it would be pointless.
>>
>>36290152
i'll take 1 for team and reply
you've made it seem like lads will go to sleep and wake up to some cooked chips. that's not a bad thing
>>
>>36290488
>rubbing some spice on chicken and put it in the oven
>cooking
>>
>>36290541
ever wonder why everything you cook is shit?
>>
>>36290571
i don't cook lad
>>
>>36290541
You're right, it isn't cooking unless you raise the chicken from birth in your garden, kill it and pluck the feathers yourself then rub spices you've grown in the hills of peru on it
>>
File: 1466165671006.jpg (345KB, 1280x879px) Image search: [Google]
1466165671006.jpg
345KB, 1280x879px
Daily reminder to all the benders in this thread

God hates you and you're literally going to go to hell
>>
>>36290541
Should have at least marinaded it
>>
>>36290608
good thing hell isnt real then lad.

hell isnt even mentioned in the old testament
>>
imagine having something to do on the weekends Ha Ha
>>
I realise this is probably an awful place to ask, but does anyone have any idea how i can actually meet people with similar interests around my age?

18, year 13, small school, even smaller town, live basically in the middle of nowhere, there's literally nothing in the town to do and no kinds of events or anything nearby. 80% of my school just does weed to cope with the boredom and i'm pretty tired of all my friends being online or whatever. yeah, i know "it'll all be different at uni" but i still would rather not have an entire year wasted alone desu

in case anyone wants to come rape/kill me, i live in the south-east, thanks senpai
>>
>>36290602
nice strawman lad
simple fact is buying ready made spice is not cooking putting in the oven and then going to watch tv is not cooking
>>
>bought a new shirt and jeans for a semicasual lunch meeting with your future employers
>no idea if they look any decent or not
>>
>>36290703
Putting the chicken in the oven cooks it does it not?
>>
>>36290703
It is though. Its just easy, no effort cooking. I could take that sauce and chicken and it would turn out amazing.
>>
>>36290714
send pics of them lad. just find them online and send them.
>>
Have all the /pol/tards vacated yet?
>>
>>36290735
>>36290741
sure it is lads, go tell someone you made a microwaved ready meal and tell them what a fantastic cook you are
>>
>>36290763
>ready meal

there is your answer
>>
Ey lads it's a me Bartholemue and this is my friend Irish McTavish and today we're here with Britsh movie star Brian Britishman. And just because i sound american doesn't mean i am, sorry lads
>>
File: 1439260766144.jpg (156KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439260766144.jpg
156KB, 687x1000px
>>36290743
ok i asked my mum to take the photo and here it is, not sure if it's too much or not
>>
>>36290817

Looking hot anon! You can poz up my neg-hole any day ;D
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
>>36290608
I'll bend you. I might not be allowed to own a gun but I'm lethal with a bread.
>>
>>36290876
Still absolutely howling at that lad with his part baked tesco baguettes.
>>
>>36290876
This made me laugh when I absolutely needed it, thanks anon
>>
File: abeautifulpiccy.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
abeautifulpiccy.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>36289584
made a discovery last night, i saw my laptop has like green sparkle effect around the keyboard.
i've had it about 5 years now
>>
>>36290754
No, I've been posting on Britfeel since 2014, and I'm not going now
>>
When did /britfeel/ convert to Islam?
>>
>>36290754
/pol/tards will never leave here, because social dysfunction leads to extreme views

The one exception is Shipanon, but he's just an unintelligent guy who drives a van for a living so you'd expect him to have far right views.
>>
>>36290933
can i suck you off
please
>>
Can you get a council tax reduction if you earn minimum wage?
>>
>>36291081

No, you cannot, anon
>>
>in glastonbury visiting family
>bored
My options are: Time with the family or try to pick up some hippie at a pub. What do you reckon lads?
>>
>>36291064
when poleaboo started giving up that sexy thicc olive skinned ass in exchange for conversions
>>
any lad willing to stream the latest my 600-lb life later?
>>
>>36291105

No, that's too much. Council tax reduction is usually for pensioners, and those working part time jobs
>>
im listening to sonic south day dream nation. fucking naughty album this

anyone here into proper music
>>
>>36291068
>but he's just an unintelligent guy who drives a van for a living

Unintelligent why exactly?

This isn't /snobfeel/ lad
>>
>tfw eating 1 meal a day because i just cant afford to eat more

how do i deal with the hunger pains? i'd imagine at least some of you lads know the poor feels
>>
>>36291162
I've only eaten 1 meal a day for over a decade

I snack.
>>
>>36291162

Water is the best thing. Also fatty foods satisfy hunger more than bulky foods.

Butter & crackers is a very cheap way to not feel hungry.
>>
>>36291148
>anyone here into proper music
ahh yes mate .... PoS ,fucking sick tunes.... helps me disconect from reality n shit....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIF8NLRsJDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_taDW0HMIK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn0tObCDgic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyqhV4NTU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmU9tUZvk98
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDogDYT20pg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67z9WGt5jDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_A_v5f3fjI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aRUhwJ9Upw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VkgWdbLV3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBkeFVfPfL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWV7SXlYXTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXundcZzZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3AiGNBcEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsug9zHyPog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTspllncRD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-WCacM91k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAbSG_2Qnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ_l4TcrULE
>>
>>36290817
I also love it when my shoes work as ice scrapers.
>>
>>36291180
i cant really afford to snack desu

>>36291185
i'll take it into account lad
>>
>>36291200

What is your monthly/weekly food budget? What meals are you having now.
>>
>>36291162
in asda or tesco they sell tiger bread for like 60p at around this time. you must be at least on the dole, you could surely eat more if you shopped well
>>
>>36291154
He has a low station in life.
>>
>>36291200
take a pic of your cupboards for us
>>
File: IMG_20170415_191131.jpg (90KB, 534x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_191131.jpg
90KB, 534x950px
>>36290743
Bit late but here we go
>>
>>36291225

Who does

I know you're not the real Moni
>>
>>36291220
I gained weight when I was on the dole. Food is cheap.

On the dole I carefully budgeted and managed to get stoned almost every night, eat all I wanted (although not necessarily what I wanted) and got drunk on a friday night.
>>
>>36291216
i dont budget too much i just buy whatever will go the furthest as and when its needed

>>36291245
bit pointless theres just some pasta, rice and mackeral and a few hashbrowns in the freezer desu
>>
>>36291250

You scrub up very well Welshanon
>>
>>36291250
looks decent lad. not just saying it, honestly look trendy. id personally have the shirt untucked but im a bad man
>>
Quick rundown

>hear voices since early teens
>only ever ask questions, random shit about anything
>whenever they ask something i feel compelled to answer, like i am forced to
>can take up a lot of time if they dont shut up because i cant concentrate on anything if i have to talk to them
>dealt with it, but has gotten worse over the years, can take up hours of my day sometimes
>dropped out of uni and lost two jobs because of it
>gp refers me to occupational therapist, who then refers me to autism team
>dont think it sounds like autism but whatever, ill get it out of the way so i can move on to other options
>waiting for months with no word of an appointment
>on april 5th a voice doesnt ask me a question, but tells me to buy something cheap, which i did
>today a voice called me unhelpful

Getting worried its going off the rails lads, dont think ill be able to cope if they start being abusive. And I dont know if being forced to answer questions will lead to being forced to do what they say.
sorry for blogposting but i feel like telling someone and have nobody else lads
>>
>>36291250
>virgin's single bed
>>
File: anxious.jpg (8KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.jpg
8KB, 159x151px
>>36291284
>just some pasta, rice and mackeral and a few hashbrowns in the freezer desu

This is exactly the same for me
>>
>>36291190

Yup lad

https://youtu.be/ON5qhdt1jy4
>>
>>36291297
schizophrenia lad
>>
>>36291297
>which I did

Did you feel compelled to obey?
>>
>>36291148
silver rocket, erics trip, total trash, cross the breeze, teenage riot, all quality tunes
>>
>>36291126
sure why not. i'll post the link at about ten
>>
>>36291302
replace mackerel and hash browns with haddock and mixed veg and it's literally me
>>
>>36291320
i was going to buy it anyway, but its the first time a voice ever told me to do something and im worried its just the beginning
>>
>>36291190
What in the actual FUCK is this SHIT
>>
>>36291291
Not welsh, I just like the flag
>>36291301
It's a double bed actually, perspective works in mysterious ways. Still a virgin though obvs
>>36291292
Thanks, I'm not sure how to play that. Same with rolling up the sleeves, don't have a clue
>>
>>36291250
looks decent enough lad. don't tuck your shirt in though.
>>
>>36291297
my auntie has the same problems. it is awful lad, it has completely destroyed her life. she went off the rails when my grandmother and grandad died on her side.

i kinda know what you're going through
>>
>>36291338
Pretty shit that they are telling you to go to the autism team.

Say you want the early intervention team for psychosis. You'll probably be fine as soon as you get some pills down you.
>>
>>36291292
>id personally have the shirt untucked but im a bad man

If he's meeting future employers, shirt in is good.
>>
>>36291342
Leave it tucked lad, looks a bit too big on you, if you let it flow you're gonna look scruffy
>>
>>36287845
>eating shit

My sides
>>
>>36291379
That was my initial thought when I put it on. Might try washing it first to see if that shrinks it down a little
>>
>>36291366
do you know if she has been diagnosed with anything?

>>36291371
i need to wait until tuesday to make an appointment because of easter but ill ask them about this, thanks for the advice
>>
>>36291396

Your pic looks perfect as is.
>>
>>36291422
Very kind of you to say, anon
>>
Who /britfeel/ here?

unoriginal
>>
About to have a kebab lads. Havent worked out in a few days either. Time to get fat I guess.
>>
>>36291418
>do you know if she has been diagnosed with anything?

yeah, schizophrenia.

honestly worried that i am going to get it.
>>
File: 1434334491374.png (593KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
1434334491374.png
593KB, 804x536px
>watching take me out on ITV
christ this is giving me anxiety just watching it, seeingh all these girls mass reject some loser, why would you go on this show if you're not a chad? and then if they all turn off their lights they all sing "all by myself" like some form of ritualistic humiliation while the loser walks off
>>
>>36291561
>why would you go on this show if you're not a chad?

they are probably desperate, dont suffer from anxiety, and like the idea of being on tv. the tv show obviously chooses the most weird people because its entertaining.
>>
>>36291561
You don't go on there to find a date. No one is that delusional

It's to try and kickstart shitty celebrity job. This applies to both the men and the women.Gotta get a profile.

It's effectively reality TV
>>
Hey /britpol/ what's goin on? What's everyone's plans for tonight. Me=ice cream and weed.
>>
>>36291653
You're in the wrong thread boyo
>>
This is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUpKIj7OrqM
>>
>>36291653
the usual, a bit of mortal dread and anxiety, maybe a slice of mental breakdown, and then perhaps some CSGO as well
>>
>>36291653
Make my lamb chops and rice dindins. Watch some High Court Kino. Wank off to degenerate pornography and play more Yooka-Laylee
>>
File: 1492211476163.jpg (101KB, 651x585px) Image search: [Google]
1492211476163.jpg
101KB, 651x585px
>Town is on the prime meridian
>Don't even know what hemisphere I'm in half the time

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36291678
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is garbage. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the Mexican restaurant you eat at because you can't think of anything else and you're too tired to cook. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is cellulose chicken in a paper-towel tortilla in an ocean of dry rice and tasteless refried beans with only the pat of oily melted cheese that is the "skins" system to enliven it.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game that is less interesting than the option to spend 90 minutes for each pull of a slot machine lever that has the chance to make your gun a different color, and then doing this for twenty differnt guns and colors.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a zombie. The game is the streamlined, neutered descendent of slightly less boring but still very boring game "Counter-Strike", itself a modification of rail-travel simulator "Half-Life". Half-Life ends when you travel into space to kill a giant baby. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ends when you realize that each match is essentially the same. The teams are the same: players switch after 15 rounds. People do not buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because it is advertised on Steam. People buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because they invested themselves in Counter-Strike when they were young and didn't know better. People buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because it is kept relevant by the venerable "professional gaming" racket. If not for the fact that adolescent men believed in the backs of their heads that they could make good money playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos, the game would be as dead as Quake I deathmatch. QUAKE 1.
>>
>>36291678
>>36291757
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a solved problem. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game in which a LUA script can outperform any human. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a Skinner box that has achieved the minimum effort-reward ratio to keep people playing, and when reward dipped below investment, their response was to add gun skins.

tl;dr: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is absolute SHIT.
>>
>>36291665
My apologies mate, getting my threads mixed up, I thought I was on pol!!!! Haha ha that's a good one! Whoops my bad my dude, have a good evening lad it's tough out there, mate.
>>
>>36291561
It's just a laugh mate, it's not serious. It's not like that person will always be alone forever now guaranteed.
>>
>>36291783
you do it quite often lad you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>36291864
No this is the first time it's happened to me I'm pretty sure. I post in britfeel and britpol so much that it's unavoidable to mix the two up eventually, maybe if you posted more in both then you'd know what I'm referring to lado bo bando
>>
>>36291911
Nice dub my dude!!!!!!
>>
just had a fight with my dad. never realized how strong i am. i easily threw him across the room and a couple of punches left him in a mess
>>
>>36291942
What did he do lad? Well done. Everyone needs to punch out their dad at some point in their lives to become a man.
>>
I dont have the ability to talk to people, I don't find I have anything to talk about so how could I? I can't relate or express emotions other than crack jokes or be competitive.

That's why I established my place on the social ladder by basically bullying in my youth, people were just friends with me for conventional reasons and never considered me trustworthy on an emotional level, they probably thought if they let their guard down and said something honest I would immediately mock them publicly because I often did.

I only realized it afterwards that even though I was comfortable around people I considered friends, they probably weren't comfortable around me. I had never really expressed my appreciation in any way. I just showed up, put people in headlocks as a greeting and started cracking jokes about something or someone.

I was basically just the "if we have this meathead in our group we win fights and his pranks are funny" guy, but I never really had real friends.
>>
>>36291911
You are right lad I do live a secluded life just in here. I do apologise for my remark
>>
>>36291977
You have self awareness lad, and that's a gift that very few people will ever have.

Now you know the problem, you can start looking for a solution. It won't be an easy road - building yourself from the ground up can never be easy. And it will likely take years. But you're starting from a better place than most people, who delude themselves throughout their entire lives.
>>
>>36291977
itkf of being around a group because of one minor factor

>tfw only have my friends because I'm the token chubby funny guy in every social group
>>
>>36291964
>What did he do lad?

he came in drunk, kept asking for money and slapped me. he tried taking me laptop off me too because i was trying to ignore him while replying on here. after he slapped me i got too angry and went for him
>>
>>36292006
No prob. Let me extend to you an invitation to join us fellow britfags over at britpol on pol. We have a good time, banter is top notch. It's just like hanging out at Spoons with a group of fun, exciting, friendly guys. Come join us, it's a good old fashioned fun time
>>
>>36291911
>maybe if you posted more in both then you-
No. No thank you.
>>
>>36292062
Good mate. Good for you. You shouldn't have to take that shit.
>>
File: 1486720047967.jpg (109KB, 735x722px) Image search: [Google]
1486720047967.jpg
109KB, 735x722px
>>36291777
>>36291757
>tfw getting bullied in /britfeel/ for my choice in video games
fuck off back to /v/
i know it's shit i have nothing else to play and i don't find games fun any more
>>
>>36292105
See this post amegio:
>>36292082
>>
I want to go to the pub, but I don't want to see anyone else. Could someone just put a curtain over the normies and ask them to keep it down for me please?
>>
>>36292196
>>36292082
Ah, yes. Hang out in a political echo chamber with people who'd want me dead on "the day of rope". Sounds like a great plan, laddo
>>
File: bq.jpg (278KB, 922x688px) Image search: [Google]
bq.jpg
278KB, 922x688px
r8 my purchase from b&q lads
>>
>>36292151
thanks mate. he went out after the fight. hope he doesent start again.
>>
>>36292248

Why do you qualify for day of the rope?
>>
>>36292062
Have you thought about fucking him up the arse?

Sounds disgusting but hear me out - you'll be able to finally exert your dominance over him.

A mate of mine had a lot of trouble from his dad, but then he beat him up, bent him over, and fucked his arse.

Now his dad is on his best behaviour, all the time. He even goes to the shop for him on command.
>>
>>36292248
Oh? You a nigger? You a nigger lad? Why else would you hang on the day of rope if you weren't a nigger. If you are a nigger then you deserve to die on the day of rope, you deserve to die because your kind are ruining the Queens great country.
>>
>>36292152
Rocket League does it for me, man. I've had that as my go-to game for ~18 months now, still not tired of it
>>
>>36290295
you're supposed to drench it in the stuff lad not just cook it with it on
>>
>>36292308
hahaha made me giggle lad
>>
>>36292323
this is exactly why i never go on pol

mirriors edge 2 mega edge ediiton
>>
>>36292274
>>36292323
I was under the impression that on "the day of the rope", degenerates will be "the first to go".
>>
>>36292323
>>36292274

if you are neets, suffer from social anxiety, or robots. why would you support the extreme right? it is a world you wouldent survive in. its liberals keeping you alive.

fair enough if you're normies but if you're robots it is self defeatist
>>
>>36291977
I used to be the same at school except i was never physical, i was just really good at chatting shit and tearing someone apart if they did something even slightly stupid

I started to realise how bad i was when a couple of my friends tried to start fights with me on separate occasions. I actually realised that maybe my constant shit talking was actually really nasty for people to want to physically hurt me

I saw the other side when I lost those friends. I tried so hard to fit in to different social groups because it felt so shit that I had no friends, and obviously the desperate guy trying to fit in was everyone's punching bag.

Hopefully now I'll have a bit more self-awareness and not have so much grief from now on (being the punching bag is fucking shit, I know how this feels now and I hope it doesn't happen again).
>>
>>36292254
Depends what you are doing
I always prefer old fashioned powder polyfilla it set better and keeps it shape as it drys
>>
>>36292481

Taking a bannister out of the wall and filling in the nail holes. I usually use the powder stuff too, but this was cheaper and it's only a small job
>>
>>36292460
because muh country even though the country doesn't care about them
>>
>>36292082
I might do one of these days lad just to see what it's like
>>
>>36292460
Dont know lad, I've always just found right wing stuff cool and tough, especially the nazis. I'm literally obsessed with nazi stuff, I would give everything and anything to go back into time and join the nazis. I can't help it, that's what I feel
>>
Been fucking scammed lads. Got a kitkat easter egg with just an egg and no kitkat in it
>>
>>36292460
because nationality and skin colour are only things people without any real accomplishment have to take pride in
>>
>>36292641
Why didn't you just get a kitkat?
>>
>>36292641
Crisis averted, the kitkat is inside the egg. How the times have changed
>>
>>36292641

Sometimes it happens lad, a real shame really.
>>
>>36292665
nearly gave me a heart attack lad, be careful next time
>>
>>36292641
fuckin ell broken Britain i tell thee
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
Here's a comfy tune for you lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5QYFibgeI
>>
>>36292641

get onto watchdog laddy, throw up a massive shitstorm and dont let up until you get your kitkat /britfeel/ is with you
>>
Went to the horses today lads, what'd you do?
>>
>>36292616
but you're supporting something that would literally kill you and fighting against a system that is keeping you alive.
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Got nothing to do for a week. I don't want to start exams revision too early (CS meme). Got good grades in all my coursework.
Contemplating on going to Tesco to buy a bottle of wine, should I lads? I'm lonely.
>>
>>36292729
Had work till 2. Lunch with myself. Video games. And now im here. Such is life
>>
>>36292710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcnIhzaDTd0
Here's another, I've had her stuff on loop for most of the day
>>
>>36292729
Oh btw, did ye win anything?
>>
>>36292729
made a triple decker bacon, cheese and scarmbled egg sandwich then watched a vod of an australian playing battlegrounds
>>
>>36292755
sounds comfy, at least you have a day off tomorrow lad
>>36292749
which uni?
>>
File: Cry2.jpg (28KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cry2.jpg
28KB, 467x700px
I hate people. I just want to live somewhere completely isolated where I don't have to deal with people's bullshit.

Why can't I just be let alone?
>>
>>36292729
Woke up an hour ago and now munching on an easter egg
>>
>>36292777
who hurt you lad

britfeel will sort em out
>>
>>36292775
Aye indeed, lovely day off tomorrow. You working?
>>
>>36292766
I did, but it was a net loss. Only bet a couple quid and made 70% odd back.

>>36292769
Until the last sentence, that sounded good
>>
>>36292775
>which uni?
Portsmouth
>>
>>36292777
what you actually mean is you hate non white people
>>
>>36292799
nah lad, beags is pretty comfy
>>
>>36292798
no, CS meme degree at present, what do you do lad?

>>36292806
Ah, I know a few lads there, any nice? What year are you in?
>>
>>36292762
Sounds good, gonna listen some more. Cheers for this music

>I sleep in late
>Another day
>Oh what a wonder
>Oh what a waste.
>>
Looking to meet a lad who is interested in beefing another lad's anus

Not looking to use Grindr or anything like that, I'm much more comfortable with a lad from here.

I don't care where you are in the country, I'll travel. I have a car and I love to drive long distances because it means I can indulge my hobby of going to motorway service stations.
>>
Can someone tell me when easter holidays end?

I thought it was back to school this monday but some people are telling me it's next monday. I need to know when my neighbours kids are fucking off so i can get some peace and quiet.
>>
File: 1409720939348.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1409720939348.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>36292777
>Yearn for human contact but also hate it
>>
File: IMG_20170415_203717691.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_203717691.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
collecting new fivers is my hobby, i have 405bongsworth of new fivers now
>>
File: 1471921247242.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471921247242.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>36292795
Family

My ocd is creeping back. I'm shutting my door multiple times trying to be quiet whilst I do it and I get shouted at. I don't mean to cause disruption but I can't help it.

I don't mesh with society, I don't belong. I want nothing to do with people. All I want is an internet connection, warmth and isolation and I'll be happy, that's literally it. Is that possible to achieve or will I always be reliant on others in some way?
>>
>>36292863

ayy lmao about 100 bong from the left
>>
>>36292863
Please put them in a washing machine and then return them to circulation.
>>
>>36292863
Good hobby lad.

Do you try and get all the serial number prefixes or something or are you just trying to get as many as possible?

I think I'd have a problem with having a collection where all the items are the same and I could never complete a set.
>>
>>36292822
Work as car mechanic at a Volkswagen dealer. How are you holding up with your degree?
>>
Lads, stuck in between a rock and a hard place.
Wanna hang out with the lads (one is a girl) but the misses has a shit fit when i hang out with them and keeps having small digs towards the female one.

Everytime im going out (spelunking, urban exploring, pints) I get shit from the misses. But Im not gonna be one of those guys whos scared to do shit because his misses will be upset, how do I get a bitch to calm down?
>>
>>36292883
are you slamming the door shut or what?
>>
>>36292925
Have you tried hitting her a bit? That's what I do with my old TV when it acts up.
>>
>>36292900

i dont look for particular serial numbers but i do keep them in order, alphabetical and numerical, im just collecting them for the sake of it, since i started part time wageslaving i have more money than i really need to spend, so everytime i get a 5bong note back in change i put it to one side, also change some 20s and 10s in the til for 5s too, not even sure im allowed to do that dessy
>>
>>36292925
Can't your bird come with you? Maybe she feels excluded?

If she doesn't want to come with you but she's giving you shit for having a social life, then can her. Not worth it.
>>
>>36292925
go to the gf store and buy another one
>>
>>36292925

You're not just 'hanging out with the lads' if some roastie is coming along too.
>>
>>36292822
>Ah, I know a few lads there, any nice? What year are you in?
First year, though I barely know anyone because I'm autistic + I didn't bother joining societies. Well there's always next year right?
>>
File: 1466465551447.jpg (348KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466465551447.jpg
348KB, 1536x1024px
>>36292927
No I'm pulling down on the handle so that it clicks. I realise it's annoying and I wouldn't do it if I didn't feel the compulsion. If I were alone I could click to my heart's content.
>>
>>36292850
Hi, I live in Kensington. Do you ever come out here? I'm always up for a good beefing.
>>
>>36292974
Sometimes you do get groups of male friends where there is a girl who is part of the gang.

I've had that several times in my life.
>>
>>36292850

I live in penzance and would be up for that, when can you come down?
>>
>>36292986
desu mate im not actually what what you mean and how this could be a major disturbance to your family
>>
>>36292967
hope he kept the receipt
>>
>>36292994

It's like groups of women with a gay friend, always causes trouble.
>>
Gay Robot looking for a beefing, you still here? I live in Kensington and I'm down for beef.
>>
>>36292940
Ill give it a bash. Might work.
>>36292948
I dont want to bring her because shes such a negative cunt about my mates and I want time for myself. We live together and I see her everyday and do shit together all the time.
>>36292974
Nah lad, this roastie is your typical 'lad' bird, proper soundy no emotional drama.
>>36292967
Ill try this if all else fails.
>>
>>36292987
In West London? Yeah I could definitely come down.

>>36293008
That would be excellent as there are some good service stations along the M5.

I am off work tomorrow and monday. I could come to Kensington tomorrow and then Penzance on monday if that suits you both?
>>
>>36293065
Someone throw this lad in the runthole
>>
>>36292812
tbqh white lads have done more to me personally to make my life miserable than any darkie
>>
>>36293072
Is it possible that she's negative because you are excluding her from hanging around with them?

I don't take my mrs out with my friends every time, obviously. But I do occasionally. If I never invited her then she probably would react in the same way as yours.
>>
>Shipanon revealed he was service station anon
>Shipanon is also notoriously a BNP member and hates gays

So a serial killing obsessed, gay hating anon is going to meet some lonely gay anons on a service station trip.

Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>36293072
There is no way she will give it a rest if you keep going out with other women, she might even start cheating herself soon.
>>
>>36293088
t. nigger

nice try mbombo
>>
>>36293110
sounds dodgy
>>
>>36293091
Shes hung out with them once or twice and both times shes been a total downer. Then bitched that she wasnt wanted there by them.
>>
>>36293118
I'm whiter than snow lad, you don't really believe all white lads treat each other harmoniously do you
>>
>>36293073
Email me at josh.cuevas at ung.edu

I'm a English professor in USA but I'm taking a sabbatical in west London for the semester and summer. I have several very rich very gay friends who are letting me crash at their mansions. It's a good gay time and there's always room for one more.

What's your body type?
>>
>>36293136
Your girlfriend sounds like a bit of a cunt lad. What are her good qualities? Do you get on with her mates?
>>
>>36293110

You're the one trying to force this service station meme, it was a one off conversation off the cuff a few nights ago m8.
>>
>>36293114
>cheating
>tfw having a female friend is the same as cheating in a womans head.
You never see guys give a fuck if their bird has male friends.
>>
>>36293145
white on white crime is nothing compared to non white on white or non white on non white, they are inherently more violent than us
>>
>>36293160
>You never see guys give a fuck if their bird has male friends.

You do actually.
>>
>>36293169
I'm not talking about crime statistics though lad, I'm saying that other white lads have treated me more like shit throughout my life than any other darkie I've ever met
>>
>>36293148
When its just us shes great, funny, upbeat, gets my shitty banter, chill as fuck.

She doesnt really have mates. She kinda drives people away with her negativity. She is real close to her mum who never has anything nice to say about anyone and i think this is her problem.
>>
>>36293200
and im saying i think youre full of shit because whites are better at being civil and nice, as well as not being cunts to each other
>>
>>36293185
Why though? If my bird had male friends Id be chill about it, if I didnt trust her i wouldnt be with her. Why live with someone you dont trust.
>>
>>36293146
That sounds great. I'll send you an email.

I'm 5'9, stocky, and muscular. Very large and powerful arms and thighs. Shaved head.
>>
File: 1457488423931.jpg (18KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
1457488423931.jpg
18KB, 362x348px
>tfw your mcdonalds guy slides you 29 sundae and 16 6 nuggets/chicken sandwich stickers
>>
File: Sakurako_16.png (191KB, 430x842px) Image search: [Google]
Sakurako_16.png
191KB, 430x842px
>>36289584
Gays are disgusting desu

>>36290928
Are you sure it's not just grinder dust lad?
>>
Anyone here an Alexander Gordon Jahans fan here? Love that lad.
>>
>>36293110
>inb4 he's found dumped in the woods, more semen than man
>>
>>36293200
Thats because you grew up in a white community lad

Also white people have banter, its not bullying, its character building. Only girls get upset over bants.
>>
>>36293238
I wish you could have told them that, maybe then they wouldn't have been such cunts to me
>>
>>36293078
throw him in, i'm the runt from yesterday that was evading the runtcatcher, i'll just let him out
>nah naaaaaah
>>
>>36293238
only ever had whites be a dick to me
>>
>>36293278
>when whites do it it's banter, when blacks do it it's a RACE CRIME
>>
>>36293279
>>36293288
you both already have been sorted out here >>36293278 neither of you have interacted with non whites
>>
>>36293254
>tfw we cant use the stickers
Its shite lad.

Some guy just got fired last week for stealing a roll of stickers.
>>
Service stations are a forced meme
>>
>>36293214
So the only person she isn't negative with is you?

That doesn't make much sense lad. I think that you might have rose tinted glasses because you like her. If someone has no mates it's not a good sign.

Anyway, the only way you can handle it is if you lay down the law. Say "Listen, I don't want you shit-talking my mates ever again. They are important to me. If you keep trying to come between me and my social life then you are putting our relationship in jeopardy."

Whatever you do, don't let her isolate you from your friends.
>>
>>36293317
>If someone has no mates it's not a good sign.
>saying this on /r9k/
/brit/ on /int/ might be a better place for you
>>
>>36293257
v witty. i like it
i thought i was tripping out last night desu. 04:30 and see my laptop's sparkling. WTF!
>>
>>36293304
I assure you you're wrong, the shit I went through definitely wasn't "banter"
>>
>>36293317
She probably bitches like shit about me to her mum.

She had a friend when we forst started dating, but then she got a new job and the friend got pissy because she was with me or wprking and not going around everyday like she did.

She brings up now and again she gave her mate up for me. I tell I didnt ask.her too.

The only time we get into arguements is i say something she percieves as an attack on her cunt of a mother. (who takes advantage of the misses all the time. The dad has a 30k job, but the mum always claims poverty so the misses will buy her stuff, then I get shit if I try to tell her her mums taking the piss.)
>>
>>36293348
I'm not trying to be a cunt, but it really isn't a good sign. I mean, if someone has no mates, are they really going to be a good partner?
>>
>>36293110

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2245198/grindr-serial-killer-stephen-port-guilty-murder-gay-dating-app/

>Give him a lethal dose of GHB instead
>>
>>36293348
if a woman doesn't have friends it's a huge red flag. they have life on easy mode and still can't manage to make friends?
>>
>>36293403
>She brings up now and again she gave her mate up for me. I tell I didnt ask.her too.

Not healthy mate. Not healthy at all. I'm sure you know that though.
>>
horizon zero dawn is p comfy lads
>>
>>36293438
Im aware. I also think thats half the reason im still here. If I left shed probably do something stupid and Id feel guilty as fuck.
>>
>>36293481

You sounds about as normie as you can get, probably a cuck too.
>>
im looking forward to tonight. im gonna have some bum fun with the lads
>>
>>36293307
Apparently it's easy to swipe them on night shifts, I hope he doesn't get caught though, it's nice to have friends in high places
>>
>>36293403
seems to me that she's jealous she has no friends or feels threatened by you being friends with another woman. seems a bit daft to me that asi'd imagine most normal ppl have friends of the opposite sex. just my tuppence lad
>>
>>36293493
>cuck
Nah lad, fuck looking.after some other cunts kid/let someone dick my misses.
>implying woth her shit attitude shed get another man.
>>
>>36293509
are you the same lad that had a 3some with the lads a bit back?
>>
>>36292943
You're basically saving money in an odd way, but you're saving money so nice work lad

>>36292979
Haha I didn't join any either, im a member of a few but my uni is too pretentious so not so exciting. I found group activities in second year good for meeting people but still difficult
>>
>>36293481
That's not your responsibility. Your responsibility is to live the best life you possibly can.

Sounds like you have good mates and good hobbies. I'd just let her know that she's out of line when she says bad things about your mates, prove by your actions that you don't give a shit when she whines about you going out with them, and ditch her if she causes too much bother.

Your mates will probably all breath a big sigh of relief when you finish with her.
>>
File: xi.jpg (189KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
xi.jpg
189KB, 1280x853px
>>36293567
>>36293567

POST IN YINGGAN NOW

>>36293567
>>36293567
>>
>>36293544
no way. i would never meet up with any person from here, it would be too weird.
>>
Why do poor people always buy polo and rolex?
>>
>>36293597
i don't think that lad met people from here. think he just got bummed by his chums
>>
>>36293550
Do you get lots of group work in second year? I wouldn't really mind it if it got me closer to people. Hell, even the (You)s you gave me make feel a little less lonely.
>>
>>36293627
What watch brand would you recommend for a proper rich person?

Audemars? Patek Phillipe?
>>
>>36293692
> Do you get lots of group work in second year?

I did, full year one + random groups in term length modules

> even the (You)s you gave me make feel a little less lonely.

Know that feeling senpai, you happen to play Overwatch?
>>
>>36293696
>Audemars
For now I would definitely say yes.
>tfw there will be just as many fakes on the market as rolex by 2020
>>
>>36293772
> tfw there will be just as many fakes on the market as rolex by 2020

There actually already are kek

> Audemars

Ugly, Patek, IWC, or nothing
>>
>>36293761
I play the game sometimes but I'm shit at it. I only play the casual mode thing. I think I'm like level 10 or something.
>>
>>36293772
Plenty of fake Royal Oaks out there.

I honestly don't like Audemars that much

I'd rather have a Yacht Master II (in steel) or a Milgauss. And the Milgauss is actually affordable too.

>>36293831
>Patek, IWC

I like both, but I feel like they are watches for an older guy.
>>
So like, what's the hard limit of replies on a thread?
>>
>>36293868
lol I'm the same level actually, add me Disjoint#21935
>>
NEW BREAD LADS

>>>36294273
>>
>>36294277

anon...we've been in here the whole time

>>36293567
Thread posts: 574
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.