[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people that I went to school with are now parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: pepe-the-frog-796x398.png (226KB, 796x398px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-796x398.png
226KB, 796x398px
>people that I went to school with are now parents
>>
>my childhood friend/first crush has kids with my school bully

JUST
>>
>when you met up with some, they turn out to not have become one bit less degenerate and vapid compared to school.
It raises questions you just do not want to think about desu
>>
>someone from old HS is married and driving around the states
>not sure if they forgot to stop by to visit me

could we make a robot trip around the states?
>>
>>36286759
>my childhood friend/first crush that rejected me really hard has now a bf that does similar things than me and has almost the same looks
>>
File: 1491598726528.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1491598726528.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
>my little brother just had his first child
>>
>>36286745
>my niece that, whose diapers I changed, had sex before me
>>
>>36286745
>when your highschool is now cia hq
>>
>>36286745
>My first crush was murdered
>My first friend is a missionary

I don't know anything about anyone beyond those people.

>literally don't exist in anything or anyone's mind
>>
>>36286877
you should become an agent, they search people with clean background
>>
>>36286745
>People that I work with around my age are all going to college, and I'm just there watching them all go off one by one and eventually leaving just me
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (10KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
10KB, 247x248px
>>36286745
>a guy and girl who hooked up in 9th grade are still a couple after 9 years
>>
File: 2006was26yearsago.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
2006was26yearsago.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>people born in 1999 can now legally do pron
>people born in 2003 have had their first kiss already and already have more experience with the other sex then me
>>
>>36286745
>older sibling is having a kid next month
>>
>>36287335
what age is 9th grade where you're from and how are they doing, in college or?
>>
Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.
>>
>graduated high school in 2004
>most people I graduated with have some combination of kids, careers, places of their own, relationships
>I'm a 30 year old virgin wasting away at home

At least I have my hob, my video games and my beer
>>
>>36287531
why derail thread, isn't it obvious that most stats are fake for political purposes, i mean, this is 4chan. spam that shit to some liberal r/
>>
>>36286745
>friend had first kid at 17
how can I even compete?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>36286759
>my childhood crush married a bully from my school
>they've had two miscarriages
>>
File: babby.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
babby.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
I want my own family.

This is a feel I was not prepared for.
>>
File: IMG_1877.jpg (138KB, 617x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.jpg
138KB, 617x875px
>>36287579

SSHHH
>This is interesting
>Education in Progress
Don't interrupt please.
>>
>>36286745
>People you went to school with are now parents
>You are still a virgin
Can't make this shit up senpai
>>
>classmates are already married and buying houses
>I just found a job and still live with my parents
>>
>>36287335
shit like that actually makes me happy. despite all the degeneracy in the world, those two have toughed it out together and they're still happy.
I can't be a robot, i have too much empathy.
>>
>>36287637
>>36286759
My bully has gone to jail. He apologized to me for being such a shit, but his jail time was more than enough to make me happy
>>
>>36287705
Everyone gets it at some point in time anon. I wasn't at all interested, until last year.
>>
>>36287814
I hope it goes away soon, it hurts.
>>
>people that you went to school with were becoming parents when you were still in school with them
>>
>>36287848
It's not ever going to go away unless you find that Mrs. right. I'm sorry
>>
>ghost girl I was orbitting hard when I realized she was using me as an emotional tampon
>She gets pregnant a few months later
>>
>friend from school just knocked up a girl at uni
>she's not having an abortion
All I can say is I'm glad it's not me. But I'm not such a degenerate so...
>>
>>36287890
Well in that case hopefully I don't live much longer.
>>
>>36287905
where u from in england
>>
>>36286745
>Even giving a shit about sex anymore
We're all gonna fucking die.
>>
>>36287897
>Get along with girl throughout school
>Ask her out twice, spaced out over a couple years
>No answer.jpg
>Realize that she's been using me as emotional tampon
>Gradually stop responding to her FB messages
>Find out that her mom said I'd make a good bf for her a few years after
>She (the girl) sometimes posts statuses about hanging out with a literal autist

Dodged a bullet, but them feels
>>
>>36286745
That is not a good thing nowadays.
Consider yourself lucky.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.