[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you missed out on your only chance for teen romance because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1468329394531.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1468329394531.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>you missed out on your only chance for teen romance because of your pure stupidity
>>
>>36286572
Teen romance is the shits. You didn't miss much. Now get on with the rest of your life.
>>
lel kys incel
>>
File: IMG_1850.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>36286572
>You missed out on your one and only childhood cause parents saw you as property and didn't care about your personal development.
>>
>>36286590
Teen romance is great if it's actually teenaged romance, and not just you taking your oneitis to prom only to have her ignore you and leave with some other guy.
>>
>>36286609
And you probably believed they are treating you good and stayed obedient child whole time. And that's probably how parents naturally are for most of the people. But you somehow wasn't able to figure out if you want to do anything about your own personal development by yourself.
>>
>tfw 27
>even if i were to get a relationship it would be with a girl who probably wants to settle down and have kids
>havent even kissed a girl yet

there genuinely is a 'point of no return' if you havent gotten a relationship by 22 it really never would be ok.
>>
You are crying about something you can't change.

Do us all a favor and move on with your life.
>>
>>36287233
how would he do us a favor if he did that?
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (340KB, 1228x1540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
340KB, 1228x1540px
>>36287143
I'm on a robot board, you think can have a spine when they ruled everything. My mom would dig through my trash as a kid and into my late teens. I've never known privacy or disobedience
>>
>>36287300
By not blogging about it on a pakistani egg painting board.
>>
>>36287352
you would do yourself a favor if you stopped reading a sticky antisocial surf board
>>
>>36287328
You were perhaps too dumb to figure out what you want to do.
And too lazy to do anything about if you would anyway.
>>
>2 years ago
>first gf
>literally a 18yo druggie slut
>doesn't give 2 shits about me and our so called relationship
>lets me finger her and sucks my dick if i pay her a couple of beers/gram of weed
>never lets me fuck her tho
>dumps me after 3 months
>never touched a female ever since
>>
>>36287594
that isnt a gf, desu.
>>
File: 1481820175876.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1481820175876.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
>>36286572
>tfw I miss opportunity to get laid at age 13 with same age girl.
Now im 28 and still virgin....
>>
>>36287520
I'm not sure what you are referring to.
>Does not compute
Please rephrase statement
>>
>>36286996
She was into me, man and I fucked up
>>
>>36288986
She was into me she touch me and rub me etc.
>>
>>36286590
It's all about the teenage pussy my negroid.
>>
I had teen romance. It was pretty great for awhile and then it turned to shit and then we left each other completely bitter and it honestly soured my relationship with women for like 5 years after that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.