[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 4chan love goth girls so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
Why does 4chan love goth girls so much?
>>
>>36286419
Please. No one loves goth girls.
>>
>>36286419
Because pale skin and dark everything else is a god tier ultra rare aesthetic.
>>
i only knew one goth girl. she was nice, cute, and i think she had a crush on me
>>
>>36286419

A lot of effeminate beta males are into 'alternative' type women because they naively think that they might have a shot with those women.
>>
>>36286419

I dont think they exist anon
>>
>>36286419
they're really aesthetic

however they, like all women are extremely shallow are either libnigs or completely superficial
>>
Love the looks but why do they always tend to use shitty perfumes? Guess that gives you an advantage for the first time selecting a gift if come to that.
>>
File: 1492115972851.jpg (57KB, 506x610px) Image search: [Google]
1492115972851.jpg
57KB, 506x610px
>>36286419
>Why does 4chan love goth girls so much?
They look like girls the average robot can relate with but they have an entitlement complex just as any other normie girl.
>>
>>36286483
>effeminate beta males

Or bisexual males because these girls are usually bisexual.
>>
>>36286504
This. Goth guy here, and it seems like a shit ton of my old crowd has gone down the 'resist' bandwagon route, or traded in goth for hipster. It's worse in the punk scene though.
>>
>>36286560

>bisexual males
>effeminate beta males

No difference.
>>
I've kind of gotten over any attraction I had to alternative girls.

I want to be able to go in public with my gf and not attract attention because she's dressed weird.
I just want to be a normal couple.
>>
>>36286666
Some bi guys aren't effeminate, just like most girls aren't huge bitches.
>>
>>36286725
>alternative girls
What about grunge girls?
They're cute and don't dress too weird.
>>
>>36286791
As long as she can dress in a manner that doesn't stand out, I'm fine with whatever she wants to wear.

My other reason for losing any attraction I had to alt girls is that whatever subculture they are involved in is usually full of SJW trash.
I used to hang out with the alt kids from high school, and they all became fucking insufferable to be around.
>>
Guys love girls that are XD quirky. It let's them live out some manic pixie dream girl fantasy they have.
>>
>>36286939
Manic pixie girls help me live out my goth fetish
>>
>>36286419
Because we grew up watching teen titans and raven was so depressed and quiet and stuff. And because on an instincive level you go from what's normal and most sought after then look for something at your level. Goth is not a top level to our instincts. It looks cold, boring, like us, weird. Then the media makes them look depressed and DARK minded. It's a trick though because it turned into a clothing style, and even when not, they're not emos.
>>
>>36286977
Goth was a thing before then you "only 90s kids remember" baby
>>
>>36286977
Also that girl from Danny Phantom
>>
>>36287012
I didn't say it wasn't, but it was so rare pretty much no one would remember it. How old are you even? I'm 28 Mr. Wrong Generation. It was always just a clothing style really. Ideally what you wear lets people know that you are different regardless, but they are all the same after it was no longer underground, no longer, basically, unseen; and so all most people would have seen of them is misleading clothes on normal people.
>>
>>36287051
I'm 21, if you're 28 and still on /r9k/ you need to do something different in your life.
>>
tfw no artsy gf
blox
>>
>>36286483
That's not why at all. Normal women are extremely predictable and virtually the same as any other normal woman. Alternative women have something unique about them that keeps the relationship interesting. The randomness aspect keeps the relationship fun
>>
>>36286419
I like pale skin, big tits, and long dark hair.

I am a simple man with simple pleasures
>>
>>36287071
The sun is too bright normie.
>>
>>36287075
It's forced because they know they're uninteresting if they don't. Why not find an actually interesting girl instead of a dime a dozen imitation?
>>
File: dont-forget.jpg (34KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
dont-forget.jpg
34KB, 450x338px
>>36287071
>implying 28 year old robots can do anything with themselves
>implying that wont be you

Or have you forgotten
>>
>>36287148
Where is the do-it-for-her image that I'm looking for, neetbux checks everywhere and assistance cards and tendies and such. I don't think I've seen it.
>>
>>36287148
I've been here for 10 years. Just let me live my life.
>>
>>36287183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q
>>
>>36287071
>21
already too old to be here
>>
I want to marry a goth girl!
>>
Delet this fucking thread and stop talking about our subculture.

You normie fucks know nothing, and only want to exploit our subculture to try to gain yourselves a girlfriend. Like the hipsters.
>>
>>36287703
What is your subculture meant to entail? Listening to shit music?
>>
>>36287888
Yes, basically. Our shit music.
>>
>>36286419
Because they are more likely to be into the same stupid edgy shit as me. It's fucking impossible to meet a girl that likes the kind of music I do and wants to discuss occult shit. Too bad goth girls don't actually exist.
>>
>>36287051
Shouldn't you be on wizchan instead grandpa?
>>
Because they look like anime girls photoshopped
>>
>>36286419
>dress in all black and have pale skin
>don't like goths at all
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.