[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

and fatbots whats your plan for the upcoming summer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
and fatbots whats your plan for the upcoming summer?
>>
>realizing seasons change
>experiencing seasonal changes
Go away.
>>
>>36286393
I'm going to try to play tennis with my friend. Bond and exercise, win win
>>
Why do I need a special plan for summer? I'm just going to go to work like usual and drink more water than in the winter
>>
>>36286564

How are you going to hide all of your fat rolls with out a comfy jacket, fat bot?
>>
>>36286620
By wearing a t-shirt or a light hoodie? How fucking fat are you OP?

t: 95kg/178cm
>>
>>36286633

I weigh 456 lbs atm. Kill me now. Looking forward to my sweaty ass smelling like shit all summer
>>
>>36286675
can you please post a picture of yourself. I have a hard time believing a person that disgusting dwells here.
>>
>>36286675
Please die immediately. You're raising my insurance rates
>>
>>36286743

Is that all I am to you. An insurance rate variable? I'm a human being as well you autistic fagt.
>>
File: 12 - q9mw7Hp.jpg (88KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
12 - q9mw7Hp.jpg
88KB, 983x752px
Wagecucking and saving money. I've basically given up on doing anything else.
>>
>>36286827
When you're that fat, you're literally no longer human to most people, you're just a fucking oddity. People will turn away and gag at the sight of someone that heavy. They'll talk about how crazy it is that someone could let themselves slip that far. Please lose some weight, anon. For your sake and for the sake of everyone who has the misfortune of having to look at you daily.
>>
Getting a job would be great. Ill probably try to get into martial art class.
>>
>>36286393
Planning on going out with friends more, staying out of the house. There's a nice camping spot up by where I live, we might go out there for a few days and just chill. I started dieting and excersizing a month and a half ago and lost 25 pounds so far, set a goal that I would reach 40 by June 1st. Seriously guys take up some form of excersize, lose some weight it can mean the world to you. I didn't want to spend another summer sweating like a fat pig playing vidya all day and not being able to do any physical activities because of my weight. I'm still fat as hell, 289 at the moment but I'm getting there.
>>
>>36286827
You're not a human being at all, you're a fat excuse of your former self, dont you ever think fondly of your childhood and remenber when you werent a pile of shit? Thats when you were a human being, i think you should lose weight or kill yourself, you're "weighing" down this world. Ha ha got it? Cause you're fat
>>
> not being fat
This thread makes me kek
>>
File: 1491636494247.png (313KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491636494247.png
313KB, 512x382px
>>36287321
People who aren't fat are subhuman as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>36287436
Its way better being a subhuman than not being a human at all dont you think?
*I clean myself with a scrub taped on a stick*
>>
>>36286675
how many stones is that?
>>
>>36287472
>I deny myself food and intentionally make myself miserable to appease people who don't care if I live or die and would probably enjoy bad things happening to me
>>
File: fwj.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fwj.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
if I was the type of person to plan things out, I wouldn't be so fat
>>
>>36287511
>I dont eat as much as I want but more and more and keep stuffing my face with food because i think that will numb the pain of being a fat useless slob.
I dont deny myself food, i eat what feels right for my body, im not fit, nor underweight, i just eat balanced and vary my food, its that easy when you're not american. You could also have your mother care for you, but i guess thats not the case since you became what should not be possible for humans to become
>>
I'm skinny and I fucking hate summer

I sweat a lot no matter what I do, hair gets wet and I look dumb

My hair also receded, so I have one more reason to hate this garbage reddit weather
>>
>>36286675
>206kg
How the fuck do you get that fat? The fattest I've ever been was 113kg
>>
File: 1484614458013 - Copy.jpg (76KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1484614458013 - Copy.jpg
76KB, 747x754px
post your stats and others recomend something besides suicide
>22
>179cm
>105kg
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.