[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're alone because you're lazy and fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: YFucfho.jpg (301KB, 1545x1047px) Image search: [Google]
YFucfho.jpg
301KB, 1545x1047px
Waah muh genetics
Waah muh stacies
Waah muh chads

I bet the majority of you are fat neckbeards who don't leave the house. You need to get fit and your confidence will skyrocket.

The guy in pic obviously isn't all that better looking but you can tell he's more confident and happy in his skin because of his hard work and dieting
>>
sick bait bro
>>
File: 15 - xvxkrDq.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
15 - xvxkrDq.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Go away you pathetic, insecure, projecting, gymrat

go back to your delusional shithole of a board where you tell yourselves you're all gonna make it
>>
>>36286109
So not being a lazy piece of shit who blames everything on stacies despite putting no effort in himself is bait?
>>
>>36286098
>you can tell he's more confident and happy in his skin because of his hard work and dieting
You almost had it. Got too greedy with your bait
>>
>>36286098
Left pic looks ready to get fit

Right pic looks like he stopped eating and just moderated his intake to get skinny, not actually ever visit a gym.
>>
>>36286121
I am not wrong. Prove he isn't happier with himself skinny and fit than fat and lazy
>>
>>36286144
Prove he IS happy you moron. Burden of proof is on you bitch
>>
>>36286120
>despite putting no effort in
Fuck off retard. it has nothing to do with effort and everything to do with genetics(despite ops BAIT claims)
Ive been going to the gym 2 years, have hobbies, and not lel muh mosgyniss neckbeard lul. still incel. because im 5'5. and dont have the best face genetics. genetix(height/face/fame) are everything all other claims are BAIT. look up just world hypothesis and learn something.
>>
File: bait.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
Original
lanigirO
Just let me post you stupid nigger bot
>>
>>36286115
I'm happy with myself. You're fat and that's why women don't like you.

Women can tell when a guy has given up on himself. Why would she want a guy who can't even look after himself?

Get a haircut, work out, look after your skin and the babes will flock
>>
>have cerebral palsy + ibs + limited muscle mass
cannot get fit
>confidence leads to being cocky and a bully
being shot down can lead to stress which is bad for health
>>
>>36286156
His face is happier
>>
>>36286161
>fame
>genetics
This HAS to be bait. Nobody is actually this fuckin retarded
>>
>>36286190
It literally isn't they both look like they want to kill themselves
>>
>>36286161
That's just sluthate bullshit. You don't need to pass some autistic test to be considered attractive.

If you exude confidence as if you were a 6ft 2, virile man then women will think there's something about you worth checking out. I've seen it happen to plenty of guys, some shorter than you, but you'll do nothing because you're a whiny bitch
>>
>>36286202
Misspelled my bad. Obviously meant Height / Face / FRAME
>>
>>36286161
>5'5.
Stopped reading right there. I don't concern myself with the opinions of literal children
>>
File: 1481041523707.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1481041523707.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>36286219
>but you'll do nothing because you're a whiny bitch
Other then
>going to the gym for 2 years
>using every dating site / app out there for the past 7 years(starting really triny since im 20, am 27 now)
>spending money on clothes(nothing exuberant but fuck im not rich by any means)
>Getting therapy

yeah haha just need confidence bro juz b yourself haha. Just-World hypothesis. look it up. read it. learn that some people(me, Elliot etc.) are genetic incels
>>
>>36286274
Look I'm trying to help you but I get annoyed when all you do is sit in the house all day whining about not getting women. Try going to the gym and if you're not seeing results then taking protein shakes. Get better clothes and approach women on the streets.
>>
>>36286274
You wasted your time on all this petty crap but I bet you NEVER tried being confident. If it worked for me it'll work for you
>>
>>36286274
Also if you're short try lifts. You can buy 7 inch lifts online to take you up to 6 foot
>>
>>36286240
I appreciate this post the most because its the only honest one.

>>36286295
Bait.

>>36286307
Ive been trying for 7 years. ive tried everything from the most recommended books on CBT (Feeling good and 10 days to self esteem) to fucking PUA and RSD shit to getting therapy. all of them revolving around "just do it" and "just be confident bro". after 7 years of straight failure it gets pretty hard yknow?

>>36286338
Might aswell wear a clown costume and walk around on stilts and get a qt clown gf right?
>>
>>36286390
>Might aswell wear a clown costume and walk around on stilts and get a qt clown gf right?
Actually sounds like a good deal. Might have to try it out
>>
File: 914faa92ea76768de09ef6324d996dd4.jpg (131KB, 824x1600px) Image search: [Google]
914faa92ea76768de09ef6324d996dd4.jpg
131KB, 824x1600px
>>36286390
>tfw no qt clown gf
>>
>>36286390
Of all the things you've done the one thing you haven't done is APPROACH WOMEN. Yes if you're not Chad you won't get approached much but you'll do better if you stop lusting after 10/10s and start talking to average women in the street
>>
>>36286390
>Might aswell wear a clown costume and walk around on stilts and get a qt clown gf right
Stop fucking whining and just do it. You'll be tall
>>
>>36286098
>le "all of you are fat neckbeards in their mom's basement" argument
Yeah man and all these guys are virgins too don't forget that, I saw that shit on CNN haha
>>
>>36286471
>but you'll do better if you stop lusting after 10/10s
Not idea why you people always keep brining this up. how often does /r9k/ have belly gf threads?
>>
>>36286098
>every robot is fat ugly and lazy
In high school I was good at basketball, ran regularly, was good looking and look where I am. I spent my almost all of my days on this board unless my cousin wants to play vidya.
>>
File: 1472159773698.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1472159773698.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>you just need to change your appearance and you'll get laid somehow
>just stop whining bro and you'll get laid
>you just need to try harder that's all
>be confident
>be urself
Such shit advice. Why don't you just tell us how to get hookers now that backpage is dead?
>>
>>36286750
No, not ugly

The thing that distinguishes "robots" from "chads" is that Chads are outgoing with good bodies and robots are introverted fatties with no self control. The Chad/Stacy dynamic is fake and it's a coping mechanism for your laziness

Just fucking lose weight, hit the gym, make some gains like a good brah and fuck sluts. It's that easy you stupid bastards
>>
>>36286098
>how do I make a non-retarded expression
>how do I get a hair cur
>how do I take a picture from a non-retarded angle
>how do I shot web
>>
>>36286098
Man I don't do shit that takes effort, all that shit would take effort.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.