[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you even meet girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Xg3RkdNW.jpg (151KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xg3RkdNW.jpg
151KB, 600x400px
>>>school
Exhausted all possibilities. Cannot go around asking out all the girls that I hardly know like some kind of desperate creep.
>>>bars/clubs
Toured all the bars and clubs in this city. 90% of them are hangouts for old people. No girls to be found there. 10% are either high-end for people with money and nobody goes to those places alone anyway.
>>>friends
I have no friends. I also don't know how to make friends because of the same reasons listed here.
>>>student societies
I have no talents. I would have loved to join one of the student orchestras cause I tend to listen to classical music a lot but I never got a chance to learn to play an instrument. Other than that I don't see anything else that is even remotely interesting or something that I could actually manage to do. Also they all have a stupid $300 yearly membership fee. Imagine going there and not meeting anyone interesting after dropping 300 bucks into that crap.
>>>student sport organisations
>anything to do with fighting/body contact sports
I don't want to risk a concussion. Plus no girls to be found there.
>anything to do with water
I can barely swim.
>anything to do with stamina
I have no stamina. Never did. Also again they all have really expensive membership fees and just so I can maybe meet one girl and be one amongst 20 guys.
>online dating
Of course I'm too unattractive for that.
>>>Christian societies
In my desperation I even considered this but then realised that I don't want to get involved in a cult because what will happen is that when I get no women and try to leave they will get really pushy with me trying to stalk me and keep me to stay.
>>>meet ups
My city only has meet ups for software development stuff and occasionally some expat meet up.
I'm neither of those and it's 100% middle aged men anyway.

====================

I literally exhausted all avenues that there are for meeting women and none fit quite right. I'm literally a social outcast :(. No wonder I'm lonely.
>>
Nightclubs, no way that there are only old people there.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487161933238.jpg (27KB, 552x389px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487161933238.jpg
27KB, 552x389px
>>36285834
>3mb

Fuck yeah nig

While is pretty normie , Facebook is top tier for knowing people . If you dont click then you just erase them.
>>
>>36285834
>clubs
>old people
You what? Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>36285866

The nightclubs here are for preppy people. They go in groups of four or more and are usually dressed in suits.

I have no place being there and I wouldn't know what to do there anyway.
>>
>>36285920

Not all of them are for all people, but there aren't any where you can just go alone and casually.

It's a student city. Most students don't go to bars when they want to drink so we don't have that kind of culture.

They only go to bars/clubs in groups when they want to meet other people.
>>
I give up

All my hobbies are male dominated and the last 3 girls I've asked out have been lesbians.
>>
Learn to talk to girls. You can literally talk to them anywhere. Just don't be a dick and they'll respond nicely. Some will even like you and you can ask for their Facebook.
>>
>>36286013
nop lies

dont listen to this guy

do not talk to girls randomly or we will laugh at you in your face and trample on any remaining ego you have

t. am a bitch
>>
Well, I met my gf at a friend's party. Yeah I know you said you don't have friends but that should be easier than talking to girls, so you need to start with that regardless.

I literally just went up to her and told her she was gorgeous or something. Saw her there again about two months later, talked to her and got her number. We went to dinner on V-Day and had sex, now we've been dating for almost two months
>>
>>36286057
>trample on any remaining ego
Why would you give a fuck what some random girls think? They can't even judge the real you, they're just judging the way you present yourself. Use that feedback to improve if you want.
A robot has nothing to lose
>>
>>36286103
>We went to dinner on V-Day and had sex, now we've been dating for almost two months

Hey, I have a beginner's question. How do you transition from dinner to sex? Isn't the car ride home awkward?
>>
>>36286125
Well, after we got food, we got in her car and smoked for a bit. After about two hours she said "If you're too tired to drive, you can crash at my place!" (I drove about 45 min to meet her)

So obviously I say yes. We're cuddling, it turns into kissing and eventually I'm on top of her.

Anyway, it's not like you go from dinner directly to sex, you have to invite her over for drinks or something. Then you start making moves.

Also, when I want to show her I'm attracted to her, my body language is the main factor. Like if she says something funny, touch her leg while you're laughing. Little stuff like that is really important.
>>
Without friends I think its impossible...

I don't know what to do, you were supposed to make friends in school, that's the entire purpose of the system= to create normal members of society People who slipped through the cracks of the public education system either by becoming neets, criminals, etc, they're disqualified from life.
>>
>>36286250
Thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense.

By smoking, you mean weed?

Man, I think living with my family is a huge roadblock. I just can't be comfortable inviting girls to see how much of a loser I am.
>>
>>36286254

>you were supposed to make friends in school

It's not that I don't have friends. It's that the friends that I have a men exactly like me. They have no girl friends themselves. They don't talk to women themselves and they never go anywhere either.
>>
>>36285834
Playing an instrument ain't that hard
You can learn saxophone in a year if you're dedicated
>>
>>36285834
create your own women anon
>>
If you don't have stamina, you just go out and run
If you can't play any instruments but want to be in a orchestra you pay for some lessons and learn
There are plenty of girls in sport classes, especially in some sort of dancing
It's not that hard. you're noot even trying...
Typical /r9k/
>>
>>36286281
Yeah we smoked a few bowls from her pipe. No problem anon!

And I can see how it'd be awkward when you don't live on your own. Then again, I was living with my dad when I met her because my last roommate was a cunt. Although we went to her place that first night, she spent the entire next weekend with me at my dad's.

I used to be really awkward because of my anxiety. But then I learned that things are only awkward if you make them that way.

Just gotta get out of your own head sometimes and realize that most people don't even think about half the shit you've done that makes you cringe at yourself.

Also, how old are you anon? My gf is 19 and I'm 21
>>
>>36286298
You were filtered into the group that doesn't get to have a gf, that's how the system works.

What, you thought every guy gets his?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.