[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how a real man handles rejection.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (103KB, 750x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 750x826px
This is how a real man handles rejection.
>>
>>36285545
>literally respond like an unfeeling robot
>oh hey thanks for not feeling any emotion, it really makes it easy for me to dehumanise you
>>
he basically told her he'd be okay with being the fall back beta bux if she cant find a chad
>>
>>36285545
Women offer me nothing as friends that a man couldn't offer me better. I have no use for women except for the wet hole between their legs. They aren't even people. Fortunately, rejection isn't something I've had to deal with since high school.
>>
the proper response is and will always be: "oi fack off cunt" in a Strayan accent
>>
Yes,but I would devote time to those who want "real" dates.
>>
>>36285545
>not looking for dates at the moment

Yeah, with him.
>>
>>36285545
> really likes someone

* removes backbone *

> respects rejection
>>
>>36285556
This. Manufactured responses are not "human".
>>
>>36285545
That's just plain SEXIST!
Are you saying transitioning women can't and won't be considered (((real))) men?
>>
File: 423.jpg (51KB, 653x435px) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
51KB, 653x435px
>>36285545
>continuing our friendship
>friendship
>>
>>36285545
She is going to have a dick inside her literally tonight. It won't be yours
>>
File: 1472151077263.jpg (218KB, 1680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1472151077263.jpg
218KB, 1680x709px
>>36285545
And they say true gentlemen don't exis..

Tip top of le hat my good sir.
>>
>>36285568
that's how she took it i guarantee
>>
>>36285545
HELLO ALICE
IT SEEMS WE'VE BOTH GOT AUTISM, HAVEN'T WE
>>
>>36285545
This is how a real ROBOT handles rejection.
>>
>>36285545
How have you guys actually handled rejection?

>Get ghosted
>Spend month inside

>Another girl
>"I just don't want to come off as being "too close", you're my friend"
>"O...oh I didn't think you were "too close", you're my friend too, it's just that I.....like....you"
>Pats me on the back "I'm sorry..."
>>
>>36286262
>she says maybe to getting together
>never call her again
>>
>>36286262
that pat on the back... Hurts just reading

Stay strong fellow robot
>>
>>36285545
everyone should write this one down
ProMove right here, accept the deflect and redirect into a follow-up "friendship" nonchalantly
>>
>>36286324
It was more like her putting her hand on my back than a patronizing *pat pat* but the ordeal hurt nonetheless.
>>
I'm not looking for friends. I would ghost her.
>>
>>36286334
So she could continue to ask you for favors. No thanks.

Ghosting women who tries to maintain a stable of beta orbiters is a great feeling.
>>
>>36285545

There is no such thing as a "real man" beyond biology.

A man is a biological adult male.
>>
>>36285545

>get rid of the "I am being serious line"

>Respond with "send nudes"

Boom 2 birds with one stone. You don't look like a self conscious faggot, and you don't acknowledge her pissing you off.
>>
>look forward to continuing our friendship

*proceeds to ignore you until you remove him*
>>
>>36286334
Friendship doesn't actually work if you don't want to be just a friend with her. It is also a bad strategy if you want to friend your way into her pants. The proper thing to do in this case is to keep being polite and such in day to day life but basically ghost her.
>>
>>36285568
This. The odds that she's actually a friend to him are slim. It's more likely she puts sexual tension coins into him for attention
>>
>>36285545
>This is how a real man handles rejection.
>posts beta cucked response

I essentially excited to see it too. Someone must know the proper way to handle rejection without diminishing your societal value.
>>
>>36285545
No thats how a cuck does. I man with his best interests at heart would never still hangout with a girl that rejected him.
>>
>>36286472

The only way to handle rejection is to not force her into a direct engagement. a simple "We should hang out" leaves with her an easy "yeah we should, or "no we shouldn't" and then you don't have to respond to either. Either get the ball rolling after that or change the subject and call her hot.
>>
>get rejected
>say alright friends is cool
>get stronger feelings
>jealous when she's talking to anyone
>no boyfriend yet

I'm slowly moving away from her, if she gets a boyfriend I think that is definitely enough motivation to kill myself
>>
>>36286515

Edit: You should probably ask her "why not" if she says no. But then change the subject.
>>
>>36285545
A real man doesn't ask out a woman who texts in that tumblr way to begin with
>>
>>36286515
>>36286531

The trick to talking to girls is to make every single thing you say stand on it's own. Never say anything that requires a response. She can't get uncomfortable if she doesn't have to talk.
>>
>>36286525
Get out of the friend zone you dunce.
>>
Times i been rejected i just replied "Well shit"
>>
>>36285545

Nice work buddy, you totally scored some nice "friend" points with that last move. It's going to be glorious when she gets a new boyfriend in less than a month.
>>
It looks like a decent way to save face and never talk to the woman again after that message.
>>
I asked a girl out once and got rejected, she sent me a text calling me "bro" at the end.
I just immediately ghosted her forever
>>
>>36286515
>hang out
Is it 1991 all of a sudden? Groovy dude!
>>
>>36286682
he hasn't saved face the woman is being straight up sarcastic to him
>>
>>36285545
That is not a real man, that is a lazy man. Real man would ask in person.
But actually it's not even a rejection, it's just a decline to go on a date together.
If you have sent the second line about respect there, you could have pressed again and again until she agreed.
With that second line you shoot yourself in foot by showing that you take it as rejection.

Still is not a rejection, be honest with yourself, it was a lazy try, try again. Next time though, dont do it as a 1 line, but make it as intense chat. She responds, you respond, with no more than 5 sec interval between messages.
>>
>>36286515
better way to handle rejection would be to not take anything as rejection
>>
>>36286706

You are such an unbelievable virgin.

we should le netflix and chill babe! Do you like my memes I keep sending you??? I just sent you another funny gif, it says "SEND NUDES" at the end of it. Tee Hee I'm too afraid to say anything directly isn't that cute
>>
>>36285545
women don't want to be friends after you try and fuck them.
>>
>Staying friends with women who shoot you down.

She'll treat you like a c.u.c.k no matter what.
>>
>>36285568
>Le seduction red pill rhetoric

I would've hoped we were over this trash by now
>>
Am I a normie? I keep telling this chick I wont fuck her with a condom, but she still persists
>>
>>36287134

She sounds crazy
>>
>>36286932
>>36287005
This is the best answer. You ruined any future chance of anything. There's other approaches. For me, I work with a girl. I used to work with her boyfriend as well but he moved to the other side of the country, so I understood how hard it would have been for her. So what I do now is buy her gifts randomly etc and give them to her at work. Usually I have to persist and push hard for her to accept them but it's worth the effort. I don't expect, nor am I trying to steal this guy's girlfriend (he's a good guy and they've been together probably 7 years or so by now) but that was never the point.

As another anon once said: treat her like a queen, keep her self-esteem.

Peace.
>>
>>36285545

No, this is how we handle rejection
>>
>>36287209
I did this once over text message. I said my cousin stole the phone and was pranking me. It went about as well as you'd expect.
>>
>girl rejected me
>literally said "okay"
>continued drunk texting her but eventually blocked her as she responded less
>>
>>36285545
just reply ok after rejection and never respond after that
>now that is the alpha way
>>
>>36285545
I used to handle it that way and continue the friendships but I found multiple times that after finding out I had a thing for them they would start taking more liberties in the friendship (flaking more etc) or trying to treat me like an emotional BF with out the label

Now I just distance myself from them and see how they act. then decide if they are worth keeping the friendshop going
>>
>>36285545
>ask girl out
>she tells me shes at a bad point in her life
>angrily respond no FUCK YOU
>threaten to strangle their family cat
>she never opens the message but she probably saw it
>remains silent
>next day i quietly delete chat and remove her from contacts

Been three weeks so I guess I'm in the clear now.
>>
Rejected multiple times by same girl, I got some from her but never went all the way. Finally ghost her after many failed attempts. Ffw to this week she tried calling and texting me a few times. Answered once because she said it was important, it totally wasnt, hung up on her. Texts me again immediately after
>>
>patronizes every single other guy just pat this guy on the head and say "good boy"
She can hate men if she wants but that loser really is the definition of a cuck. She derided his entire gender just say he's a good boy for doing exactly what she wants him to do.

He has the right attitude by not getting angry at rejections but she still managed to look like an ass in the process. What does a guy even see in dating a girl like that?
>>
This is not a good response.
Pretending like it didn't hurt you is not healthy for you and for your relationship with that person.
Sure it's better then verbal aggresion sperg-out, but not by much.
>>
>>36286262
ive never spoken to a female that wasnt a family member so ive never had that problem
>>
>>36285556
literally this and nothing else
>>
File: 1491846715624.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491846715624.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Stop talking to her

Why is this an alien concept? This is not abnormal, this is not an inhumane response, this is just logical. You KNOW friendship won't work, you KNOW she doesn't give a shit, and you KNOW it'll hurt more to deny these two facts. I get that you want to learn the hard way, but how hard does the hard way have to hit you before you get the message?
>>
>>36287391
>Next time she texts you ask if she wants to go out
>If the answer is anything but yes, ignore it
>>
>>36287391

Story time?

oregano trailmix
>>
>>36288398
Well see about that, she was such a bitch to me and cucked me. If I'm able to get some pussy I'd be more inclined to ask her out or to have her come over.
>>
>>36288535
If you're not respected, then it's already a lost case.
>>
>>36288522
Long one but I'll keep it short and simple..
>meet girl online
>lives a few hours away
>9/10 perfect body, beautiful face
>basically spend the entire summer together
>she stays at my place I stay at hers
>never let's me fuck her, I stick around because she throws sex in my face all the time
>she's the biggest tease I've ever met
December rolls around
>tell her to fuck off, I'm done with her games
>have a party at my house, let her come over because everyone we know is here
>shes with some dude that she probably fucked
>her and i are alone, she starts kissing me and grabbing my dick
>told her to fuck off
>make out and finger her the next morning
>fall into the same trap as before
Early February
>same bullshit, won't let me fuck her
>constant rejection
>ate her out once
>tell her its over, were done
>exchange some nasty words
>see each other sometimes, we share the same friend group
>always gives me attention when I see her
Ffw to this week
>hang with her and another friend
>being flirty with me, talking to me in this cute soft voice, keeps saying my name when talking
>texts me a few days after I saw her, asking me about this story I told her, ignore her
>ffw to the other night, keeps calling and texting me until I answer, it was some bullshit that I really didn't need to know so I hung up

I think she had something else to ask me because she texted me right after saying that asking if I'll let her ask her something later. Idk what to do
>>
>>36288633
Yeah I know anon, i dont respect her either so its whatever. she really seems to want to get me back. Probably just so i can give her attention and what not
>>
>>36288822

Why would she let you eat her out and finger her but not fuck? wtf
>>
>>36288362
>You KNOW friendship won't work, you KNOW
1. You think you know, but you determined that from one response over texting. Deep down you know you have shitty information.
2. She may reconsider her answer in the future.
>>
>>36285545
You're allowed to be upset, but don't let it make you lash out at the woman. she didn't do anything wrong.
I haven't rejected many people (one. middle aged toothless trucker on a bus) but it was scary when he started yelling and stabbing the seats.
>>
Holy fuck does everyone here have autism? That is a good response to being rejected. What is the point of insulting her or acting desperate? and there is nothing wrong with having a female friend assuming you can get over your feelings for her
>>
>>36288911
I don't know man, ive been trying to figure that out myself, she's a crazy bitch.
>>
>>36288944
It's lazy response to being rejected. Propper answer is either stopping to like the girl or to persist with asking out.
>>
>>36285545
>putting your girl friends into this situation in the first places
literally fuck off nobody enjoys this and it never works, what a creepy message to send to a friend
>>
>>36288362
that's correct
as another anon said there's no such thing as fem-male ''friendship''
>>
>>36285545

>Won't open her legs for a good friend in a depraved culture even though it would make them both feel better. This is considered normal in our society.

>Guy continues to take it like a bitch

>This is "normal" for normies

Such trash tier cuckery.
>>
>>36287134
Sounds like a winner
Nothing fucks like crazy
>>
>>36289051
>nobody enjoys this
I suppose you are writing from female perspective, can you elaborate?
Also friends are not only for enjoying things, but for sharing feelings to, why girls only want to get enjoyment out of friendships?
>>
>>36288362
Why is it an alien concept to you that males and females can be friends without wanting to fuck each other?
>>36289036
>persist with asking out
He already asked her out asking her again won't change the answer
>stop liking the girl
And why does that mean they can't stay friends?
>>
>>36289174
>opens her legs for every good friend
>gets shamed by society for being a slut
>cant find bf after that
>>
>>36289314
>Why is it an alien concept to you that males and females can be friends without wanting to fuck each other?
They can't. Let me give you some advice. If you're a woman, your male friends are either gay or secretly infatuated.
>>
>>36289416
Try going outside more. After elementary school most people's friend groups are split pretty evenly between genders and literally no one cares about gender when making friends unless you are a desperate autist that tries to fuck every single girl that talks to him
>>
>>36289314
>He already asked her out asking her again won't change the answer
It will. Women change their mind every minute.
If one likes a girl it's natural and socially acceptable that he will show it again and again. Make her used to be asked out, she will probably like it.
And if she doesn't like it, OP will soon have the chance to see how bitchy that particular woman can get and won't like her anymore.

>And why does that mean they can't stay friends?
because OP will always have the feeling that he didn't try his best to get together with the girl
>>
>>36289357

>opens her legs for every good friend

Clearly if she wanted, he could have been his girlfriend.

>gets shamed by society for being a slut

Stop reading reddit and tumblr

>cant find bf after that

Stop reading reddit and tumblr. In the real world 1,000 cucks would line up outside the block for a slut. You take a fat, ugly woman and put a sign outside her door that says "free sex", it would have a line around the block by the end of the day.
>>
>>36289476
You're living in a fantasy world. Maybe you'll figure it out someday.
>>
>>36289543
>Clearly if she wanted, he could have been his girlfriend.
OP is obviously not her only good friend, she has 10 of friends like him. And they don't seem like bf material to her, for bf she wants someone with money and social status, girls don't want a bf just for sex unless it's a Chad.

>In the real world 1,000 cucks would line up outside the block for a slut
she doesn't want a cuck. If she sleeps around with cucks and everyone knows that, good bf material guys won't want her for longterm relationship
>>
>>36289695

>Literally missing the entire point of my argument I was making to a liberal cuck
>>
>>36287134
ok autist this is how you do it
"I prefer not using a condom"
>Oh sorry anon it's a red line for me
"Ok I'll use a condom"
or
"ahh I see I understand no worries"
>>
>>36285545
your'st a cuck lolmfao
>>
>>36289738
What point? That it would be a good society if females would have sex with every friendly lonely guy?
>>
File: shit.png (17KB, 605x329px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
17KB, 605x329px
This'll be a good place to ask

There's this fembot I've been talking to. She's really funny and nice and has a great personality and sexy accent. She also is very open about her attraction to me and is prolly gonna ask me out soon.

The problem which I fuckin hate is that she's too physically unattractive for me to have feelings for. I really wish I was attracted to her but I'm fuckin not and I hate it. So how should I go about rejecting her? It's gonna break my heart either way
>>
>tfw I revert to robotically polite responses when I've been blind-sighted with rage and sadness too
>>
>>36288919
>2. She may reconsider her answer in the future
that doesn't happen, virgin lol
>>
>>36289982
>agree to go on the date
>face to face tell her you don't like her like a man with balls
>>
>>36287134
Fucking without a condom really doesn't work without a committed relationship and it sounds like that won't work for either of you.
I'd suggest you stop being sluts, but I guess that's just life now.
>>
>>36289982
just tell her she is ugly
>>
>>36285580
This, women are shit "friends." They talk behind each other's backs and flake out constantly. Loyalty isn't a trait that women possess.
>>
>>36290072
>that doesn't happen, virgin lol
But it does. Women like persistence and 'being conquered'. Get on their mind. It takes more than one lazy text line for them to notice you on their mind.
>>
>>36289982
If she's unattractive for the reason 99% of """fembots""" are, just tell her to lose the weight.
>>
>>36290072
It can happen, but probably not if you do what OP did.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 1223x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 1223x1025px
>>36285545
Don't fall for the friendship meme. They eventually talk about people they want to fuck and it hurts.

Pic related sent to guy I thought I could be friends with.
>>
File: 1491798368449.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491798368449.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>36285582
How can american chads even compete with strayans?
>>
>>36285556
>>36285568
im not usually a MRA autist when it comes to these things but its actually this
>>
>>36285545
Why would you ask somebody out via text?

And why do these responses look manufactured in such a way to rack up as many cuck-points on plebbit?

Nothing about this is right.
>>
>>36289982
what type of ugly?

>ugly face+decent/good body
>average face+chubby
>cute face+fatty

If any of the above, then you should "Lower Your Standards"
Or let her become practice gf
>>
>>36285545
No, this is:
https://youtu.be/7no7KGKaBhk
>>
>>36290327
I had a casually fling with a girl who called me stupid fuckboi was upset to hear about my exploits after she laid all her man problems on me including other dudes she wanted to bone. Idk most women are retarded. I don't really belong on this board, but it's a good place to bitch about females being whacked. Honestly I'm that better looking slightly cooler nerdy guy that your friend zone women go after. Don't worry too much I've rejected the fuck out of them out of respect for the guy who would treat her better.
>>
File: 1489761839875.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1489761839875.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36287331
>threaten to strangle their family cat
>>
>>36290647
But sometimes they don't want to be treated better... They just want that slightly nerdy guy to like them back and accept them.

But I know you can't chose to love someone, just like you can't chose to not love someone.

Getting over a person is a long process I can't do while he's still so active in my life.
>>
>>36285545
>I respect that and look forward to continuing our friendship

BEEP BOOP BEEP
>>
>>36288822
This is power game. When you are alone with her tell you either fuck her right here right now or you will ghost her for good. Put ultimatum else you will be her toy forever.
>>
>>36291134
lmao welp that's the end of this thread
>>
>>36285545
The correct response, is "Alright, see you around"
Trust me, this is from someone who's tried both other options: sperged out, and tried being "friends".
>>
>>36285556
fpbp as always
shame it wasn't >>36285555
>>
>>36287331
kek, you showed that normie
>>
>>36285545
>hey thank you for that totally normal human response it is surprisingly rare
>totally normal human response
>it is surprisingly rare
>normal
>rare
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.