[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /nofriends/ here? I can't be the only one...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: feelsinternally.png (7KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
feelsinternally.png
7KB, 182x200px
Who else /nofriends/ here? I can't be the only one...
>>
>>36284288
Why don't you have friends anon? I'm curious, I couldn't imagine life without real life interaction.
>>
>>36284288
Do you like vidya and anime, anon? I'll be your friend.
>>
>>36284323
Same here OP. Well my mom took all my old friends numbers from my drawer about a decade ago. So no old friends and don't want new fake friends I didnt grow up with.
>>
I cut contact with the few friends I had. I am worthless and being with them only reminded me of the failure I am.
I think it was a big mistake. Now I'm forced to live life and I might have to talk to them again and it will only make me feel terrible. I don't know how to cope with the feeling of them passively making me realize how much of a worthless, bland and dull human being I am.
>>
>>36284368
How old are you? I'm 19 and I'm starting to find that it's harder to make new friends. I'm worried that the older I get I'll have less and less friends because of going back and forth between work everyday and not doing anything new.

The thought of this worries me.
>>
>>36284408

My mom did that at about 19 and lost all my closest friends. Had some friends till like 24 then 0... Its just not the same if you don't go back to childhood with them.
>>
File: 1491002198617.jpg (110KB, 1143x993px) Image search: [Google]
1491002198617.jpg
110KB, 1143x993px
I have like 3 friends. I only see my main friend a lot cause he sells me weed.

I burned lots of bridges with liquor and self destruction.
>>
>>36284288

Same. Never had any friends.

>People can't tell if I have autism or socially inept
>Never experienced social interaction
>No practice
>Autism
>Inept
>?
>>
>>36284504
more xor less this
>>
Used to have friends, split ways couple years ago. Since then my daily life.
>I wake up
>Go to school.
>I don't say a word to anyone, unless asked a question which I would then give a very short and vague response.
>Go to library at lunch and sleep.
>Go to gym after school workout.
>Eat, do hw.
>Play vidya and post on threads on /r9k/ which is the only way I socialize with people.
For some reason I don't feel lonely tho, why? I used to go to parties, was class clown, had gf who I took out, girls had crush on me, robots were asking me for advice on how to be more social. Now I am this.. wtf?
>>
>>36284601
Seriously I don't say a fucking word irl to anyone daily unless it's my parents. And whenever I do say something everyone goes quiet and listens very carefully in a nerve racking way.
>>
File: comfyps4.png (137KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
comfyps4.png
137KB, 500x312px
Had "friends" but I think for some people it's never going to work, can't remember ever being happier when I used to sit and play vidya and nothing else.
>hit and miss when I hear off anyone
>hear the we're hear for you anon cliche
>always willing to put more in than I get out
>friend says I remind him of his aspie ex
>try and meet new people, think my social skills have gotten worse and irl meetups are beginning of the end.

Appreciate yourself.
>>
>>36284288
Nice dubs boi, yep you arent the only one
>>
File: 1490031428491.jpg (79KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
1490031428491.jpg
79KB, 500x772px
>>36284408
It really doesn't get any better, stick to the friends you have now.
>>
You aren't the only one. You aren't going to magically gain friends either. And you'll probably realize the people you used to consider your friends only pitied you and pretended to like you. You will probably be friendless the rest of your life. I am in the same boat OP. I think a few months from now I'm going to make a /soc/ thread asking for people in my area to be my friends. It's literally the only way I can think of meeting people to befriend.
>>
File: 1451568648885.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451568648885.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>always the one instigating to my friends that we do stuff together
>decide to see what would happen if I stop instigating
>months go by and not a single word from them
Yeah fuck '''''''''friends'''''''''' tbqh
>>
>>36284905
I know that feel only too well...
>>
>>36284905
lol this. I was always the one who initiated contact with my only friend. When I stopped texting him, it was dead silent
>>
>>36284905

>tfw i was on the other side of that

It doesn't have to mean that. Maybe they just think they're not interesting enough or not enough is going on in their life to call you and instigate things.
>>
>>36284408
I have zero friendsoand im 19 too.I grew in a really struct religion that didnt ket me socialize with other people.Now i left the religion and its hard for me to socialize and meet new people.If you want we xan be friends
>>
>>36284288
I've been a friendlet for about 2 months now.
I've never been without friends in my 22 years of life, but I'm coping better than I thought I would.
Then I met one of my childhood friends a few days ago after not having spoken in 10 years. I spend the best years of my life with 'em. Memories I think of everyday, and wonder more and more wether they were just dreams, since that kind of happiness just feels so surreal.
I could barely get through the conversation without crying and now he's invited me over.
And, what are the chances, he's also friends with the only oneitis I've ever had, who also I haven't seen for over 10 years.
How the fuck am I gonna do this?
>>
File: 1490774626285.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1490774626285.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Alright let's do some story time
>be young, like 9 year old or so me
>go to school have a few people I get along with at least 1 good friend
>Send to another school still hang out with friend.
>New school only get along with the class loser.
>skip a grade, eventually get along with people in new class.
>next school, people from current school also transfer from old school.
>Friendship with old friend wanes.
>Never really associate with friends outside school since I live about an hour from school, and prefer videos games anyway (Really should of put more of an effort in it here)
>Friendship starts to wane during last year.
>graduate, from HS, got to another higher tier HS (shit works different from burgerland over here)
>Lose contact with friends, can't connect with people at new school.
Didn't make any friends at college either, just people I got along with generally, but wouldn't hang out with.
Ended up dropping out and have no motivation to get a job.
Not like there are any jobs here for me anyway.
>>
>>36284288
I had friends, but I got sick their shit and they got sick of me. After awhile they stopped trying to contact me after a few times of me ghosting them.

what's even sadder is I know they were the only people around that I could have been friends with, I'm just too much of an antisocial asshole to "be there" for them.
>>
>>36284288
Nope. Zero friends. Sad thing is even 99% of r9k has a friend or two. Guess I'm just the lowest of the low
>>
>>36284905
>he has the balls to initiate contact
GTFO my board
>>
I'm 34. I have no friends.
I had a gf but she left me, now I go to work and come home and sit alone waiting to go back to work
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>36285295
>I had a gf
FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36285295
Surrrre whatever you say grandpa
>>
I have never had a friendship that lasted more than a couple weeks, which i dont really count as friends.

I felt like i was the only one in the world like this when i was a kid. Growing up without any friends and being excluded from every social activity really fucked me up, its probably the main reason im here
>>
I accidentally got added to a group chat where people I thought were my friends were making jokes about me. So the amount of friends I thought I had got a lot smaller.

I have a few friends remaining, but they're pretty autistic. Then again so am I.
>>
>>36285594
What jokes were they makin??
>>
Literally nobody. There's not a fucking person on this whole planet I could do something with or talk to. It fucks me up when I think about it too much
>>
Nigger digger many friends lol kekmao
>>
>>36286067
No nigs pIs
>>
>>36285620
They were joking about me being a sperg. Multiple times within like a day, they made references to me and my sperginess. And that was just out of what I could read.
>>
>>36284323
I never leave my house, moved after leaving school so I don't know anyone from here, also I don't look like the most friendly person and hate people in general so I only talk to another human being if I have no other choice.
>>
I had a friend up until 4th grade, then me and my parents moved away and I've never talked to him since. Never had another friend either.

I did have some acquaintances in HS, I suppose. Or at least, people I would look at by default when the teacher asked us to get a partner.
>>
If you have no friends after college/didn't go to college, its over.

Otherwise you can spend lots of money to get yourself back into society through clubs and bars and shit to try and make friends again.

But I'm broke, unemployed, and friendless so I'm bankrupt in every way.
>>
I had a few friends that I struggled to talk to. It was difficult for me to make conversation, or even communicate basic needs and wants. At some points I had to be alone for a while and they wouldn't have understood even if I said anything.
>>
File: 1491083225589.jpg (65KB, 596x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491083225589.jpg
65KB, 596x399px
>>36286436
>If you have no friends after college/didn't go to college, its over.
i-is this true?
>>
>>36286464
Uh huh.. Sure ya did bud
>>
>>36286668
Shut up ya transgemdered dog wang
>>
File: flat808f.jpg (81KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat808f.jpg
81KB, 800x800px
>>36284288
I used to be a musician and played gigs around my local area for about 7 years , shit ton of "friends"...now I have none , stay in my room most of the time and isolate...I gotta say this is far better than having ten thousand fake ass friends...or even one "good" friend for that matter. They only complicate shit and are never true to your face it seems.
>>
>>36284288
I haven't had a friend for 5 years. I don't have much interests in common with the people around me, and even if I do, I don't want to open up to people, because then they'll know I'm a loser.
>>
>>36286948
I'd kill for just one fake friend. Guess we all want what we can't have
>>
>>36287016
>I'd kill for just one fake friend. Guess we all want what we can't have
Faggot
>>
>>36286485
It is.
Where else are you gonna make friends now apart from your coworkers?
The years go by, you talk to less and less people and it gets harder and harder to even get through a conversation unscathed, let alone befriend the person.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.