[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: did you ever get revenge on anyone who hurt you? if so how anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1472673144797.jpg (49KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1472673144797.jpg
49KB, 443x443px
ITT: did you ever get revenge on anyone who hurt you? if so how anons?
>>
came back to the dudes house as an adult and killed the fuck
>>
>>36283362
Planning to, I'm going to expose a whore to her highly religious family.
>>
>>36283362
After I dumped my ex for cheating on me and getting pregnant, I ruined her plan to play the victim by telling everyone I could about what she did. This bitch literally tried to act like I just left left her and that she wasn't pregnant with somebody else's kid.
I also derailed her next relationship in order to keep her from getting a provider bf by telling the guy what a whore she was.

Fuck that bitch
>>
>>36285390
You're doing god's work anon

Original
>>
>it was wojak all along!!
>Pepe isn't real 4chan!
>>
>>36283362
No because I'm not a vindictive little bitch.
>>
>be me
>be 18
>dating catholic girl
>her parents are religious af
>my parents are wealthy so i had a car in high school
>they were also really strict
>i know im spoiled
>she and i had sex constantly
>she even sent me nudes
>some times id buy her gifts like clothing's perfume etc
>later
>i found her and another guy making out in the collage campus
>pissed.png
>i said "what the fuck!"
>she started to yell at me saying i didnt buy her enough things
>she started to lecture me about how i was a bad boy friend
>i was so fucking pissed like i caught her cheating on me and she's lecturing me
>before i left i told the guy she was making out with "don't date her you will be miserable"
>i shuffled to my dorm
>and watched some youtube videos
>later
>i was going to facebook and i saw i automatically logged into her account
>smug.jpg
i uploaded her nudes from my phone to her wall then i sent it to everyone on her friends list including her mom, dad and brother
>it was so fucking satisfying to see some bitch that leeched you of your money suffer
>later
>i heard some rumors that her parents weren't paying for her collage debts
>good luck bitch
>>
>>36284460
Same, gonna interrogate this one girl and expose her cheating.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.