[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old fuck feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1481345868690.jpg (237KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1481345868690.jpg
237KB, 850x1204px
>Turned 35 today
>Everybody I knew my age has gotten married and started a family
>Always bragging about how great it is to have kids on social media
>Still have never had a girlfriend
>Parents are convinced I'm gay
>Constantly guilt me about not being married and having children
>Don't have many friends
>Few friends I had have gone on to have their own families and don't have time to hang with me anymore
>Can't talk to anyone they always talk about their families and responsibilities and all I have nothing even comparable
>Spend all my free time at home indulging in my hobbies
>Am financially stable and independent but still feel like a complete loser

Why is the pressure to start a family so intense? I feel like everybody makes me feel like an alien for being single at my age. It's like if you aren't married or on the way there then you're a fucking loser. Everywhere I look I'm reminded that "You're supposed to be doing this already, you're almost 40 but you haven't made a single step to having a family. You're a complete loser, what the fuck are you doing with your life? Why are you still a fucking virgin, why don't you at least have a girlfriend, what the fuck is wrong with you? You manchild, why do you still play games and collect toys and all this shit when you could be out trying to get a girlfriend? You piece of shit, you waste of life."

It's difficult to be happy when everyone is telling you there's only one way to be happy, and they're succeeding.
>>
People need to do what other people tell them in order to feel like they have their life on track because they would have no idea what they should do in the event that nobody tells them what to do.

Your parents and all your friends are only doing what everybody else has told them to do a million times.

I don't think you're a piece of shit anon. You're probably just shy and never got over it. That doesn't make you a bad person and your parents are shit at supporting you if they think that makes you a bad person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDfzPmCGSG4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>36282845
Have you lost your virginity at least?
>>
>>36282965
He's still a virgin.

@OP, what >>36282942 said, don't cave in to society's norms, you should be happy with what you do (I know, easier said than done.) At the same time, it's understandable after being alone for so long and seeing others around you with families and kids, you'd long for some of your own as well.
>>
Take solace knowing that most of those people will end up miserable if they aren't already.
>>
>>36282845
Success is not measured by the dollars in ones bank account. Not by the lovers in ones contact list. Not by the children they bring into this world. Not by the lives they save. Not by anything except satisfaction. Are you satisfied? Then you have succeeded. Are you happy? Then you are living the "Correct" way. Do what makes you happy. Hipster normie tier advice, I know, but really you shouldn't give a shit about what other people think. If I were you I'd tell them to leave you alone and let you live your life the way you want to live it. Actually, even if I wasn't you I'd tell them that. I'll make a phone call if you want me to.
>>
>>36283213
Do you wanna go grab a beer anon? Second poster speaking.
>>
>>36282845
It's because normies are afraid of being alone.
Don't worry OP, you made the right decision.
Don't add another one to this overpopulated planet.
>>
>>36283247
I'm too young to drink legally, so you'll have to do the buying. Otherwise, sounds like a plan. You in the U.S.?
>>
>>36282845
>Turned 35 today
>Still have never had a girlfriend
>still a fucking virgin
nothing wrong with resisting the temptations of succubi
>>
>>36283296
I'm in Texas. Where are you at in the US?
>>
>>36283364
Connecticuck here. Where you at in Texas? I have a few friends who live down there.
>>
>>36283441
Katy. It is about a hour from Houston.
>>
>>36283479
The two fellas I met were from Houston. How old are you anyway? You strike me as somebody nearing their 30's.
>>
>>36283607
Nah anon I'm 19 years old. Thanks for the compliment though. Wbu?
>>
>>36282845
Were all gonna die anyway just do what you enjoy
>>
>>36283745
17. Turning 18 in July. You in College? A lot of my friends are enrolling. I'm just trying to graduate HS on time at the moment.
>>
>>36283843
Reported :)
lmao
>>
>>36283843
I took a year off and I'm going to enroll in August some time.

No idea what I want to major in but I'll probably figure it out in five years or so. Just gonna do my essential classes and get it out of the way.

Any idea what you are gonna major in?
>>
File: 7ryZrcU.png (353KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
7ryZrcU.png
353KB, 600x454px
>>36283893
>implying 4chan isn't completely filled with people ages 16-21
>>
>>36282845
>Why are you still a fucking virgin, why don't you at least have a girlfriend, what the fuck is wrong with you?
See, I will never be plagued with such questions. I'm simply unattractive, and womens standards are so fucking sky high I could never reach them even if I tried. The whole damn thing is completely out of my control and I love it. Just dealt a bad hand in life is all.
>>
>>36283910
I don't plan on going to college. I think I'll just serve in the military for a term and take it from there. If I end up liking the military life, I'll stick with it or maybe join up with a PMC. Otherwise, I'll take advantage of the military benefits to pursue something else.
>>
>>36283951
Nice man. Do you got a discord?
>>
>>36284002
I don't have one, but I'm in a few. Could try my hand at making one. I usually just use Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Canyousmellthesalt/

Add me if you want.
>>
File: bart please.png (295KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
bart please.png
295KB, 1024x787px
>>36283893
shit you got me quite originally i might add
>>
>>36282845
31 myself.You're basically the 35yo version of me.
>>
Just hire a prostitute bro.
>>
File: anon_just_kys.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
anon_just_kys.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>36282845
How can you be so mentally weak, OP?
There is no male instinct to create a family (that is the female instinct). Males animal instincts begin and end with fucking as many females as possible.

Try fapping or fucking first and once your dick releases control back to your single-neuroned brain then think about creating a family. You will notice that the thought has gone, and it was there only to make yourself more marketable to an imaginary female.

All those married losers are slaves, they aren't fucking but once a week or a month, and constantly talk about their children to try to spread their disgrace to others so as not to look as complete losers in comparison. Talk to them again after they have been divorce-raped, because they will.
>>
>35 year old virgin
How does this happen?
>>
>>36282845
36 fellow no gf bot here.

>Parents are convinced i'm gay
>Constantly guilt me about
Sorry but you have shit parents. You have to make a stand for yourself my man, it's your life and you're free to use it as you fucking please.

>Don't have many friends
>Few friends have their own families
Same here. That's just how it is, you'll have to deal with it and move on with your own hobbies.
Besides family people only talk about family so you wouldn't have anything to talk with them.
Same here.

>Financially stable and independent
Dude, you have it easy. I wish I was financially stable, that's literally the only thing that would make my life perfect.

>Everyone is telling
Real talk? We are outside of the norms here, so you will have to deal with it too. Now, a man should know when to tell people to fuck off. Just because they are happy to be that way doesn't mean that it's the same for everyone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.