[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Women are evil?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1490271262629.jpg (52KB, 639x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490271262629.jpg
52KB, 639x638px
>99% of rapists are men
>99% of murderers are men
>99% of pedophiles are men
>99% of burglers are men
>99% of psychopaths are men
>99% of drug dealers are men
>99% of torturers are men
>99% of awful fucking criminal people in general are men

>meanwhile /r9k/ says women are the most evil creatures simply cause +8/10 stacies don't want to fuck you

How do you guys manage to rationalize this?
>>
>>36282756
Women only don't do these things because they lack the power or societal motive.
>>
>>36282756
>L I T E R A L L Y 99.999999999999999999999999% OF MEN ARE RAPISTS????????????? UM??????????????????????????????????????????????

weak bait
>>
>>36282769
I disagree with OP but that is not what he was saying at all. Oops as I was doing the captcha I just realized this was b8 you got me.
>>
>>36282792
What? Shut the fuck up, op is a faggot.
>>
>>36282929
OP is always a faggot. How new are you?
>>
>>36282756
Bait thread and your numbers are exaggerated but you're right. Men are more aggressive, violent and criminal than women, that's a fact.

Robots are just upset that sex selection exists and they don't get to be selected as mates, so they start hating women to an insane extent.
>>
nigger tier bait
>>
The only people stupid enough to believe these lies are feminists
>>
>>36282756
>how do you rationalize this?

At the end of the day, men also build and maintain civilization. If women had their way, maybe there wouldn't be such high crime, but we'd still be hunting and gathering.
>>
>>36282756
All this shit happens because of women.
>>
>>36282756
This is bqit dont answer
>>
Dis is bait dont qnswer
>>
Thiz iz bqit dont qnzer
>>
Dont anzer dis is bait rrrrrrEEEEE!!!!
>>
File: single_moms3.jpg (783KB, 1497x1535px) Image search: [Google]
single_moms3.jpg
783KB, 1497x1535px
>>36282756
And most of those men had single mothers
See the problem now?
>>
>>36282756
Guess who had had a direct impact on me?
Right.
>>
>>36284011
Single mothers are caused by irresponsible men
>>
>>36284023
Or they just spread their legs and get pregnant without even know it who it was? Or maybe they just use their fathers as sperm machines, dry out their accounts and run away with children because state is gynocentric and ALWAYS gives the child to the father? Also the stats in the OP are pretty fucking dumb >>36282756

http://www.realsexism.com/
>>
>>36282756
>>99% of rapists are men
>>99% of murderers are men
>>99% of pedophiles are men
>>99% of burglers are men
>>99% of psychopaths are men
>>99% of drug dealers are men
>>99% of torturers are men
>>99% of awful fucking criminal people in general are men

good. its how we keep you in line.

>tfw beat women in every category

feels good
>>
>>36284628
It seems like you watch mucho stefan molymeme
>>
>>36284675
I don't even know WTF is that. But if he spreads this truths then I like him.
>>
Lillylop graveltop
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.