[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I'm the Smartest Person on R9K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Society is not male dominated because men act the way they do to attract women.
>>
>>36282670
Society is ruled by NEETs who obtain life without having to work.
You're all NPCs.
>>
>>36282670
Every great philosopher, scientist, and political leader was just trying to get laid.
>>
>>36282690
Define obtain life pls
>>
File: I GOTTA TESTIFY.png (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I GOTTA TESTIFY.png
172KB, 600x600px
The only thing people laugh at each other for, is reproductive failure.

>>36282703
Yes. That's all people care about.
Reproduction and Survival.
>>
File: Photo on 3-8-17 at 8.05 PM.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 3-8-17 at 8.05 PM.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
The reasons why we think men have it easier:

1. Men don't complain about their issues. Which leads to nobody knowing about them.

2. Why don't men complain? In fear that looking weak will be unattractive to women.

3. Why do men fear to look weak will be unattractive? Because they see men with power getting more female attention, sorta in the same way women see beautiful women get more attention.
>>
shut fuk, retard
>>
File: dr._robert_ford.jpg (47KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
dr._robert_ford.jpg
47KB, 768x433px
>>36282703

"I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate. All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, and the Empire State Building... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn't matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons. But, of course, the peacock can barely fly. It lives in the dirt, pecking insects out of the muck, consoling itself with its great beauty. I have come to think of so much of consciousness as a burden, a weight, and we have spared them that. Anxiety, self-loathing, guilt. The hosts are the ones who are free. Free here under my control."
>>
>>36283534
Ewok, I don't see you doing anything about your beliefs.

I don't see you trying to spread your ideas.
>>
>>36283609
I help wite and fuk neggar in lif
fuk i h8 trannys
>>
im smorter her
ur slo and gai
>>
File: Dexter_templaet.png (15KB, 422x479px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter_templaet.png
15KB, 422x479px
>mfw chrishop is now going to other boards
fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.