[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How often do you think about suicide?
Why?
What's stopping you?

For me, I think about suicide every other week.

I grew up with no father, my mother was extremely abusive both physically and mentally. Didn't have any friends growing up and I was the black sheep of the family even as a straight A student. I can't relate to anyone, I feel as though I skipped out on how to make loving/caring bonds as a child and because of that, I will never be able to formulate these bonds with anybody else. No matter how hard I try, I will always be the loner, the one outside looking in.

The only thing stopping me is fear of the afterlife. The thought of hell turns me into a coward, unable to act.
>>
bump
elorigniality
>>
>>36282448
>bout tree giddy
>>
>>36282448
I never understood the fear of hell
To get to it you have to die
Hell is supposed to be a pit of agony and pain
Fear of pain and agony stem from the need to avoid things that could lead to death
Since you are already dead, why would pain and agony bother you?
Not like you can die again
>>
>>36282448
Be my suicidal gf instead!
>>
>tfw the more you find out about suicide the more you realize that you're a coward who will never do it
>>
>>36283567

There's different theories as to what hell truly is. Some people believe Hell is simply an absence of God. Others believe that Hell is a place where you're constantly reliving your worst moments on earth over and over for all of eternity. While others believe the old fire and brimstone.

The idea of living the worst moments of my life over and over again for all eternity doesn't sit well with me.

>>36283586

Not a grill
>>
Too scared to go outside and buy the materials for my preferred death.
>>
>>36282448
I'm not even having good grades, my mother never helped me with anything instead of saying "your fault because you lazy" all the time, which is dumbshit. I've learned every day, but because I break down and crying every time I have problems memorizing things.
I must repeat classes twice and made my Abitur (highest school graduation in germany) with 22, studied CS, broke up through high depression (lived alone, no friends, new city) and began to study information management with bad grades in the first semester (I'm in the second, it will not get any better). So when I have my Bachelor I'm 27, have no friends, have never experienced love or success and feel empty everyday and just want it to stop so I can get to sleep. I find it unfair how life decided that I will be a virgin unwanted white male loser.
>>
>>36282448
My friend killed himself recently. Just going to his funeral made me reconsider suicide. I thought no one would care if I offed myself but seeing the amount of people who showed up to his funeral that I thought weren't even friends with him really opened my eyes. So, if I ever do kill myself it won't be right now, but in the future when I actually am in a situation I can't get out of.
>>
I think about it every other minute.

Always had those thoughts, but it's been like this for like 6 years now, so maybe it's some annoying force of habit or logic loop I keep to myself.

Probly ain't doing shit anytime soon.
>>
I think a lot about suicide - just briefly throughout the day, just playing with the thought. I tried to off myself once, but my mother found me and since then I have never had the guts to actually try and do it right once and for all. Also, I'm so fucking anxious of dying and I don't know why. The thought of there being nothing, the thought of being born again and never remembering what I did in this life, etc.
>>
>>36282448
I feel exactly the same but instead of the afterlife, I am afraid of the pain before dying
>>
>>36283935
What was the method used?
>>
>>36283935
You are not your friend. Your friend was loved by people. Your case is not his. You are not loved. Kill yourself at the nearest convenience.
>>
File: 1490523128601.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490523128601.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>36282448

How often do you think about suicide?

>pretty often

Why?

>Why? To be honest I am disappointed in the very concept of existing, i find life to be utterly boring and mundane.

>Life does have its upsides, but they feel like the exception not the rule.

What's stopping you?

>Logic, why die when you can live? i can myself whenever i please, if i happen to change my mind i always have the choice to end my existence.
>>
>What's stopping you?

I love my parents to hell and I know it would crush them if I ended it and I don't want to do that. If things don't get better though I'm probably going to do it after they pass away.
>>
About 4 years ago i tried to, luckily it was impulsive, not planned, so i just ended up spending 5 months in a hospital, then 1 month in a psychiatric hospital and 7 more in a recovery community, followed all along by
"doctors" that just made my situation worse, i'm not sure of how i made it through that.

Now i'm finally starting to get my shit together and i realized that i can live just fine by doing the things i like, even without interacting much with others.

I plan to get a small cottage in the woods, or at least in a small and quiet town, and then listen to music, study sciences, master piano, go for walks and observe nature; i'm sure everyone here has a few things they actually love to do, even very simple ones.
>>
>>36282448
I actually thought about it a lot when I was younger and even more in High School. It wasn't till I decided to do my last year of hs online that I mellowed down to once a month. I guess if the Neet autist life is the only thing keeping me from ending it all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.