[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say hello to your new African masters, white bois.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

Say hello to your new African masters, white bois.
>>
>>36282155
it's actually really scary to consider how black people could rise up and destroy white society very easily if they wanted to
>>
>>36282173
It didn't happen with the slaves, did it?
>>
>>36282155
The fuck happened here?
That's some really bad shit, I don't think this was because of some punches

Anyway, it's funny how black robots still act like aggresive niggers despite being here.
And then you guys wonder why people are racist

t. spic
>>36282173
Not if the rest of the world actually hates your people.
>>
>>36282173
>12.3% vs rest
>viable
>>
im pretty sure thats just sam hyde fucking around
>>
>>36282173
Feel free, every other race will unite in their collective hatred of you. True diversity achieved
>>
>>36282173
What the fuck are you talking about? They are less than 15% of the population in the US. Most of them are uneducated and there are gaps between mental capabilities. If blacks tried to rally against everyone else, they would DEFINITELY lose. There is no fucking way that they would win. They would need the combined help of other races just to take whites out in the US alone. The only race that really opposes an actual threat to whites are asians
>>
>>36282211
Niggers are more ferocious and sociopathic. Majority of white people cannot harm another human, even under threat to own's life. If niggers were able organize for 5 minutes, they could overthrow the whitey
>>
>>36282203
You have to go back wetback.
>>
File: DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg (1MB, 1610x1304px) Image search: [Google]
DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg
1MB, 1610x1304px
>>36282246
>The only race that really opposes an actual threat to whites are asians

This. Rice war when? We need to start purging some chinks.
>>
>>36282173
Yeah they've just been turtling for the past 200 years
>>
Im at work while reading this thread you white people crack me up

I wish i had a real white friend though
>>
>>36282173
just look at crime rate they already are.
>>
>>36282247
They also have tiny brains tho.
>>
File: haitirevolution.jpg (130KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
haitirevolution.jpg
130KB, 700x494px
>>36282202
>what is Haiti?

original
>>
>>36282247
>Niggers are more ferocious and sociopathic. Majority of white people cannot harm another human, even under threat to own's life. If niggers were able organize for 5 minutes, they could overthrow the whitey

Keep telling yourself that, nigger. Whites were the ultimate murdering machines in the past. That instinct is alive but sleeping in most whites. The second the apes begin to rise up, a horde of violent angry rednecks with assault rifles will come swooping in to exterminate them.
>>
>>36282247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

org
>>
>>36282173
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm always amused by the delusions of grandeur the Left injects into the Black community, but this is new levels of stupidity.
>>
>>36282247
>If niggers were able organize for 5 minutes
So there's nothing to be concerned about then? Blacks are too busy killing each other. Biggest threat to black lives are themselves, not their eternal boogeyman
>>
>>36282246
There's 45 million of us, most of us be desperate, red-pilled, gangstas killing each other with Uzis.

If there is a race war, crackers will go extinct.
>>
>>36282306
>this delusion
Whatever makes you hard I guess
>>
>>36282302
The Haitian revolt occurred in a location where the niggers outnumbered there white masters many times to one. Napoleon also left it understaffed because he needed the troops elsewhere in Europe.

In the US blacks are by far the minority and the majority of whites are gun owners. Half the niggers in the US would be dead within a week.
>>
>>36282155
Wait, are they helping that white guy? There's a major schism between the OP pic and OP msg.
>>
>>36282306
>Whites were the ultimate murdering machines in the past
WE WUZ dream
Modern whites are too concerned with which pronouns to use
>>
>>36282155
He looks like he got hit by a car and the girls are coming to his aid, tbvh
>>
>>36282329
With the IQ of a 4 year old.
>>
File: Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg (311KB, 1895x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg
311KB, 1895x1500px
>>36282333
Keep telling yourself that boy.
>>
>>36282355
so much for the so called oppressive white supremacy then, huh?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>36282155
>black women helping a bleeding white dude
>this leads to racist comments
>>
>>36282364
Telling myself what? That you live in a delusional world that fulfills your power fantasy? Stay impotent.
>>
>>36282329
Do you niggers realize that the majority of actual combat personnel in the US military are whites right?

And the military will side with us 100%. And this is the same military that has been fighting sandnigger guerilla fighters in the desert for practice for the past 10 years? Them as well as the massive population of rednecks will be bearing down on a horde of sub-humans with an IQ average of 85 who make up only 13% of the countries population. You won't stand a chance.
>>
>>36282155
would let them dom me desu

hnnng
>>
>>36282202
Southerners were actually terrified of slave revolts. There is a lot of writing about it.
>>
>>36282425
Don't bother explaining. Nignogs don't seem to understand that wars are won through logistics not chimp rage
>>
Why would niggers engage in violent revolt when they and spicanos are doing a fine job breeding whitey out of existence anyway?
>>
>>36282173
>>36282247

If black people organize behind a leader, white people will kill that leader (M.L.K, Fred Hampton, Malcom X, etc..) And saying black people could rise up and destroy white society is both dangerous and hyperbolic to say. Every black movement was for advocating for civil rights, and equality, and the ONLY one leader who advocated for radical changes like a separate nationstate, change all last names to X, claimed blacks and whites could not live in peace, etc.. was Malcom X and he was disliked and ostracized from most blacks, in favour of Martin Luther Kings approach of love and peace.

So don't go saying black people are dangerous and could/can destroy "white society", when all they protest for is equality.
>>
>>36282446
They were, but it never ended up happening for some reason which is surprising.
>>
File: demographic_winter.jpg (291KB, 634x1013px) Image search: [Google]
demographic_winter.jpg
291KB, 634x1013px
>>36282425
Non-whites will have inherited the military before there is any sort of race war. In fact, that's a prerequisite to a race war, whites having their political power effectively stripped because non-whites all vote as a block. When this happens they will finally realize their country was stolen from them.
>>
>>36282329
>>36282173
Day 0:
>Blacks rise up, slaughter whitey
Day 1:
>Mass looting
>All the food disappears from shops
Day 7:
>Blacks finally organise themselves into tribe like groups, centered around their former gangs
>Food mostly runs out
>Power plants shut down
Day 8:
>Massive turf wars as the new tribes try and secure the remaining food and the means to produce more
Day 21:
>Fighting mostly over, the largest gangs have secured the means to produce food
>Unfortunately none of them know anything about agriculture, the crops are doomed to fail.
Day 30:
>A month after the uprising and famine has already gripped the new nation
>Riots breakout as its been to damn long since anyone was able to play Xbox or watch TV
Day 31:
>Blacks try threating the rest of the world into sending them aid
>No black was high enough up in the military to know what the nuclear codes were
Day 33:
>The New Black Nation collapses
>Whites from Europe and Russia turn up to pilfer what they can and re-build
>Blacks eternally grateful.
Day 40:
>"Fucking whitey, keepin a nigga down"

I would honestly pay to see this. It would be like Planet of the Apes but a less successful and civilised society.
>>
Niggers are already "revolting" by doing 98% of the crime in the west, and they aren't the masters of anything.

>tfw you can shoot a nigger just for looking at you funny and you can get away with it because you're white

feels good man.
>>
>>36282456
>The New American Civil War will be divided by race
>the military would have no qualms about opening fire on fellow Americans
That's alot of supposition to hang your hat on.
>>
Actually... why the hell are all these race threads popping up. This is not /pol/ nor /b/.
>>
File: 1488915049709.png (5KB, 270x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488915049709.png
5KB, 270x344px
>January 2021
>President sanders first day in office
>Immediately issues executive order H.BBC
>All white women are now the property of black men
>age of consent and rape laws are dropped for black men
>It is illegal to arrest or jail a black buck for any crime whatsoever
>All white men must take estrogen, wear wigs, makeup, remove all body and facial hair, and wear frilly girly outfits
>Law now requires that black bulls and bucks impregnate every white woman they come across AND breed every white boipussy too
>All black bucks are given a regiment of roids and HGH to turn them into 8 feet tall 300lb shredded kongolese bulls with swingin 16 inch cocks
>All other races are put into rockets and fired into the sun
>You look outside your window, streets are literally full of sweaty roided out hung nubian studs breeding pink aryan pussy and pink aryan asspussy by the boatload
>Suddenly 3 bucks burst through your window and demand you spread your puckered caucasian mancunt

well white boi? are you ready to be on the right side of history next term?
>>
>>36282542
Because of insecure blackbots LARPing as thug niggers and falseflagging race baiters
>>
>>36282396
/r9k/ has really fucking low IQ and a lot of us are actual autists and spergs. Are you just figuring this out?
>>
>>36282542

It's almost like paid shills are real.
>>
>>36282555
Are you honestly stupid enough to think that it's the blackbots doing this?
>>
>>36282486
What do you mean stloen from them? The only people before whites were asians. If anything non-whites are stealing from whites. The only reason why any other race came here is because we dragged their sorry asses to a better life. Do you think any average black person today would want to live in a mud hut with parasites crawling out of their asses? Fuck no. Whites are literally the best at ethnic cleansing. History has proven it. That's why people still bitch today about whites.
>>
>>36282581
>they're not trolls
>they're paid shills
>validate my paranoia plox
>>
>>36282555
Your dumb as rocks to think blackbots give a shit about there skin colour to even talk about their race. Its your white friends who create racebait threads to get (Yous) even day of every week. Its getting ridiculous.
>>
File: 1487015932936s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487015932936s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>36282544
Nobody even bother responding to this anon. He's just sad that he's worse than shit tier niggers.
>>
File: Curb Market NYC, ca 1900.jpg (487KB, 1500x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Curb Market NYC, ca 1900.jpg
487KB, 1500x1037px
>>36282634
You've misinterpreted my post.
>>
>>36282581
What seems more likely senpai?
>Anon is bored so he comes to 4chan and makes a thread he knows will inflame the community
Or
>Some paid firm comes to 4chan to spew race baiting threads, to increase racial tensions, for the ~30 people that will read it. All for unspecified reasons.
>>
>>36282655
That's fine white boi. Block me out. Those of you who aren't prepared will be the first to go on HRT...
>>
>>36282685

Yeah and mods are just too lazy to delete unrelated threads on boards they don' belong on.
>>
>>36282329
You do realize more white people own guns than blacks right? There are more guns than people in the US. I'm guessing the majority is owned by whites because there are more blacks in poverty than whites. I imagine some nigs are going to get into an argument then form differing group and eventually kill each other before the race war even starts. Just face it, blacks have less fighters, less weaponry, less money, and less mental potential. They're going to fucking lose.
>>
>>36282656
I must have. I dramatically misinterpreted it.
>>
>>36282696
SHUT THE FUCK UP. like damn, 100% your not black. Worse yet is that your pretending to be black on a anonymous meaningless website, in a piece of shit thread, for some fucking useless (You)s

>kys
>>
>>36282308
Holy fuck, the guy who uploaded that video is basically a Nazi White Israelite wacko.
>>
So is this it? We just proved nigs can't win a race war in the US.
>>
>>36282780
We proved blacks dont want a race war, and that r9k is progressively becoming pol. That and people on this board will do anything to start race threads, even go so far to pretend there black.
>>
>>36282800
I would honestly like a bit of ethnic cleansing. The only thing black culture is doing, is holding everyone else back.
>>
>>36282308
Is that one of the Black Israelites?
>>
>>36282738
>kys

Yes white boi, let the anger flow through you...
>>
>>36282470
I absolutely love how i made a reasonable post with no bating and sound reasoning and everyone ignored it. While you have white people posing as blacks saying shit to bait other whites to hating other blacks. I guess i learned my lesson, ignore and move on. These threads are cancer, for all races.
>>
>>36282825
I don't think you understand the word culture.
>>
File: 1482412690280.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1482412690280.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>36282544
>roids
>16 inch cocks
>>
>>36282800
What do you mean progressively? The whole of 4chan is pretty racist but /r9k/ is among the most racist boards.

White guys are creating anti-black threads. I mean look at this one: white OP makes an anti-black thread by using a pic of black women helping a white man, a white guy responds with race-baiting, white guys respond to him by saying how inferior blacks are.

No progression, we're already there.

In general, people who associate with r9k and r9k-like websites (sluthate, puahate, lookism etc.) are pretty racist.
>>
>>36282855
I tried to upvote your post but I couldn't figure out how?
>>
>>36282855
>Beating himself off over his own post
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36282881
I upvoted for your dw
>>
>>36282874
Racism and sexism go hand in hand, studies have found that too. If a forum is centered around sexism, like /r9k/ is, they users will likely be racist too.
>>
>>36282874
As a leftist, /r9k/ is like shooting fish in a barrel. There's never any shortage of targets.
>>
>>36282863
I have mistaken it for principles and beliefs. I apologize for the mistake.
>>
>>36282470
>>36282855
you sound like a cuck. it's whites, not blacks, who start these threads and jerk off each other

blacks never start threads about whites
>>
>>36282155
I know this is all trolling, but holy shit white people think about us so much its insane! There are so many race baiting threads on here.

:v
>>
>>36282247
>Majority of white people cannot harm another human, even under threat to own's life
Europe has some of the bloodiest history in the world, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>36282916
What are black ppls principles and beliefs vs white ppls principles and beliefs. Pls elaborate and provide reliable sources.
>>
>>36282273
Whites couldn't beat the Asians
Asians couldn't beat the whites

Why not just band together and beat the Jews and arabs? Utopia achieved
>>
>>36282971
China is on the rise. In a few generations, East Asians will be able to take on whites easily. That's the natural state of mankind anyway, for the more intelligent and successful to win out and that's what East Asians are.
>>
>>36282155
>Say hello to your new African masters, white bois.
Say hello to your new boss

He is the devil just look at his knee you can see one of three sixes
>>
>>36283139
That's a nine you nitwit.
>>
>>36283049

Europeans took over the world and owned every continent and country. Now Europeans are being bred out and made minorities in their own countries and so Asians will become the masters of the world, not through their own strength but through the weakness of the west into becoming an African and Muslim hellhole.
>>
>>36283201
>Europe cucked itself
You're one of those blood and soil faggos I'm guessing.
>>
>>36282963
My main argument is that blacks are more violent than whites.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/
>2015 black population close to 13%

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
>hardly any of the percentages match the black population

The main thing is than with the percentage of crime committed and population is that either the percentage of black people committing crimes is higher than whites, or the black people who do commit crimes commit the same crime more than the white counterparts.
>>
>>36283541
Well, it also seems like you don't know what values and principles are, either.
>>
>>36283675
I'll tell you that whites value impulse control. Something which the average black does not put high on the list. That's why you see the higher percentage of crime committed to population size.
>>
>>36283779
Another thing that's common amongst whites is the belief that if someone is fucking with you, you just turn away and let it go.
>>
>>36283779
>whites value impulse control
Sure kid. They definitely valued it during prohibition, right? People do what they feel like they have to do when trying to provide or survive.
>>
File: images.jpg (44KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
44KB, 640x479px
>>36282155
See that OP over there? He's a massive faggot.
>>
>>36283852
I'm guessing you're talking about the crime. You're right that it was a problem, but there wasn't as much violent crime. It was mostly bootlegging, drugs, and prostitution.

>People do what they feel like they have to do when trying to provide or survive.

I understand this, but modern blacks aren't committing violent crime to survive. There's not much of a point to their hate for each other.
>>
>>36282971
The arabs hate the Jews as much as we do and would probably ally with us. It's only really the Islamist shitskins that need to be purged
>>
>>36283937
Alright. If the anon that's arguing with me is still there I'm going to bed after your next reply. This is me.
>>
>>36284019
Sorry I was called away at work. There was alot of violent crime during prohibition era. It's quite the same as what's going on in alot of black neighborhoods; fighting over control of territory. And even within that there's complicated social/racial issues.
Hope you get this before you sleep. Thanks for the dialogue anon.
>>
>>36284083
It's fine man. As far as I know there was the territory wars for a while, but eventually the syndicate was created and soon after the crime rates fell, but the murders became more organized. Thank you as well anon. Have a good life.
>>
File: Niggerretard.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Niggerretard.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>36282155
O.P., is this you?

Fucking Nigtards.
>>
>>36282173
Not only do they comprise on 13% perceng of the population, but they have absolutely zero ability to organize effectively or strategically.

This might be bait, but you do realize they are completely out numbered right?

You also gotta realize 1/3 of their small population is on welfare, another 1/3 are in prison, the rest are poor with some actually making it, who all rely on white society to function.

Yeah, like thats going to happen, you watch too much bs on TV.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.