[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question to anyone here who is getting /fit/: For what reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1441697417197.jpg (30KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1441697417197.jpg
30KB, 341x341px
A question to anyone here who is getting /fit/: For what reason do you do this? In order to get a gf? You'd really settle for someone who is so shallow as to only fuck you for your body (assuming your lack of social skills doesn't get in the way because, reality check, you're still a social retard)? Personally, I think someone should lift and exercise for their own good, not solely to try and not be a virgin.
>>
>>36282085
I do it to gain some confidence. I started getting so insecure that I was almost having trouble just going outside
>>
>>36282150
>I started getting so insecure that I was almost having trouble just going outside

You have my interest. Elaborate?
>>
>>36282085
If I ever started getting /fit/ I would do it for myself because Im a 210 lbs 5'10 lard ass and being this fat can lead to bad shit(diabetes etc). Who gives a fuck about a gf? People have been literally shitting on me for my entire life so I dont give a shit anymore.

I somehow feel motivated right now.
>>
>>36282085
I just felt ashamed of what I saw in hte mirror. I want to be healthy, I want to be strong to help my mom and not feel like a burden to others.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 324x155px
>>36282085
lifting for a gf
>never gonna make it
>>
>>36282169
That's good, anon, props to you if you decide to go through with it. I don't lift myself (kinda thinking about it in the future, maybe), but I lost ~60 lb. just by changing eating habits, you might wanna try that, baby steps.

>>36282180
You used to be fat, skelly? In any case, good on you, anon, glad you found something to boost confidence in your life.

>>36282184
Don't worry, you'll get yourself a Stacy proper in no time (after she's done taking that cock carousel for a couple of spins.) ;)
>>
>For what reason do you do this? In order to get a gf?
I do it for myself, for my health. I already had a girlfriend long before I decided to start exercising.
>>
>>36282206
I already lost 30 lbs over the course of 3 months just by eating less. Lost 20 lbs on the first month, kek
>>
>>36282150
>>36282166
Getting /fit/ for the same reason. I'm really self conscious and I feel like people are silently judging me for my ugly body wherever I go. Going out less = less feelings of shame and fear of people ridiculing me, so I rarely get out.
>>
>>36282085
I will tell you why, OP.
I am embaressed to see my family while i look so fat.
I am embaressed to walk past my neighbors while im so fat.
I am emberessed to go to school while i am so fat.

I need to get rid of these man titties and belly before i am able to go outside in the day time again. Ive been riding my bike for hours at night, but it hasent helped yet.
>>
>>36282338
Well, just remember there's a lot of variables that factor into weight loss, and it doesn't happen immediately.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.