[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just visited my parents for the first time in about a year.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488240565256.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488240565256.png
46KB, 619x453px
I just visited my parents for the first time in about a year. They look a lot more old and sickly than I remember. Just seeing them old and weak made me break down.
>>
Sucks lad, why did you wait a whole year to see them? I haven't seen my parents since December but I've struggled to find the free days to go visit them. Hopefully in a few weeks I can go see them
>>
>>36281780
Aw anon, I know that feeling too well. I didn't realize how old my parents had gotten until a year before. I was just in my university city most of the time and not spending time with them.

I try to come back home more often so I can hang with them more. I hope you can do that too.
>>
>>36281780
I want to be nice to my mom.
>>
This hurt a little inside. I know the feeling too. I wish I could see my dad more often. It hurts to see him getting older, it hurts to know he'll die one day.
>>
>>36281844
Then be nice to your mom
>>
>>36281811
I've been working a lot this year so I haven't had time to drive down to visit them. I was finally given a four day weekend so I decided to take the 5 hour trip down. My father who has always been on the heavier side is almost a mere skeleton.
>>
>>36281780
You should be able to contact them more OP.

They're still your parents and you never know when will they leave this world so, try to talk with them on phone or skype, be closer to them.
>>
Shit. Right in the feels. My parents are getting old. My mom goes to the gym every day so she's in decent shape still, but my dad is visibly becoming old. We went on a trip last year as a family and he just couldn't walk with the rest of us, he became too tired after walking a bit.
>>
>I just visited my parents for the first time in about a year
jesus christ what a long fucking time, especially if you care for them
>>
>>36281876
Mine is the opposite. He's... overweight, but not the all-over sort of weight. It's the kind that sticks only in the gut while the rest is moderately average. The really unhealthy kind of gain. He never exercises and eats fairly unhealthy, and I'm scared to death he'll have a heart attack one day. My papa was the same, but always worked in the garden and around the house. My father is a programmer... he sits at a desk. I'm terrified I'll get a call one day that he's had a heart attack or something.
>>36281914
I too only see mine once a year on average, but I do call to talk with dad almost every day going on 7 years now.
>>
>>36281889
I make an effort to call them at least 3 times a week but I have no way to tell what they look like over time.
>>
>>36281914
Now thinking about it, Americans always live far away from their parents so.
>>36281962
Oh good, but yeah, I guess it can't be helped but just don't lose contact senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.