[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men allowed to have standards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 6

File: 1488854266533.jpg (70KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1488854266533.jpg
70KB, 1024x912px
Are men allowed to have standards?
>>
>>36281017
Yep. That's why I'm so lonely and gay
>>
>>36281017

>slut acts like slut, gets treated like one, demands justice

kek
>>
>>36281017
Yes, but if feminism ever conquers, no.

The standards for woman (like always) will be high and men would be forced to settle down for any girl no matter how ugly or fat she is but woman won't do the same.
>>
>>36281017
Sex doesn't make vaginas loose. I wish this myth would die already.
>>
I wonder how many men she has called a "tiny dick virgin".
>>
Most men feel they have to explain their standards. They feel they cant just say, no i dont want to fuck that fat bitch, or NO I don't want to lick that bloody pussy. Women put them selves in a dominant position by asking for justifications on arguably subjective things.
>>
>go around sucking dicks
>get mad when people call me a faggot

Listen guys, just because I love juicy cocks does NOT mean you can say that to me

Thats sexual fucking harassment
>>
>>36281152
vagiaene is not elike any other part of body. it stretch to impossible widths and mantain shape, yes?
>>
>>36281017

>sleeps with some asshole
>he uses derogatory dirty talk while fucking her
>this is societies fault
>proceeds to milk attention by playing victim card

KEK
>>
>>36281250
so after giving birth, women's vagina's are as big as turkeys?
>>
>>36281250
How could a one inch thick (2.54cm) thick penis stretch out a vagina when a whole fucking baby doesn't?

Like >>36281288 said.
>>
>>36281273
LAWL
>blames beta men for this
>blames men she hasn't even met for this
>still fucks assholes
>>
>>36281288
They're definitely looser but that's not how it works. It depends on the frequency of stretching also to make it bigger
>>
>>36281288
How big is a turkey's vagina?
>>
>>36281288
they do often get looser. you should google "vaginoplasty after birth".

>>36281310
>How could a one inch thick (2.54cm) thick penis

????????

one inch thick dick??? whyat the fuck are you talking about?? do you fuck toddlers??
>>
>>36281342

Really though, if you don't view women as your equals, it is men's fault.

Men decided to ""liberate"" women and let them do whatever they want, and now you have shit like this going on and the women don't even really like it even though they participate in it.

If women had patriarchal guidance they wouldn't end up in these situations.

So yeah it is men's fault actually, just not how she says it is.
>>
>>36281404
Width, dude. Longer penises don't stretch any more than short ones. Two inches is really thick for a dick, but an inch was too skinny, I admit. Two inches is still nothing compared to a baby's skull.
>>
>>36281017
W-why is she getting upset that someone she's having casual sex with is calling her a slut? That's exactly what she is in that situation. A slut.
>>
>>36281017
what i noticed is other men pounce on you for having standards and not fucking any girl out there.
>>
>>36281467
width is a dumb way to measure a penis' thickness. there's no way to measure width accurately on a penis, best way to go is circumference. regardless, the penises that would destroy vaginas are obviously not 1 inch wide. i mean, obviously. shit, give your enemies a little bit of something. fuck me. if some guy tells you dicks are able to deform vaginas, you just dont respond "WELL SMALL AVERAGE PENISES DONT", i mean come on. if somebody talks about the possibility of penises destroying vaginas, theyre probably talking about big penises, dont you think? fuck.

captcha: EDGE School
>>
>>36281548
what i noticed is women like to fuck around and then get upset when they get called sluts.
>>
to be fair that's a pretty tasteless thing to say to a woman, should have caught himself before finishing it
>>
>>36281549
Ok, but I already basically responded to this point in my post. Super thick penises are only like 2" thick (I know that's not a standard way to measure dicks, but I'm sure you can see that this is true, get a ruler out if it helps you). That is NOTHING compared to a baby, and women who have given birth don't have super loose pussies. Do some research outside of unsubstantiated 4chan posts and I'm sure you'll realize that pussy-stretching is largely a myth.
>>
>>36281614
Except they do. There's even a nickname for the procedure doctors do to tighten a vagina back up after birth. It's called a "husband's stitch."
>>
>>36281614
>and women who have given birth don't have super loose pussies.
do you know why you typed "super loose pussies"? its because you know vaginas do get loose after birth, but not thaaaat loose! (if thats not why you typed that then it was just dumb luck on your end. google "after birth vaginoplasty")

if vaginas do get loose after birth, enough to warrant thousand dollar cosmetic surgeries(they commonly do), then its not inconceivable to think a very thick penis (+2 inches wide) could stretch vaginas a little, enough for there to be a noticeable difference.

>Do some research outside of unsubstantiated 4chan posts and I'm sure you'll realize that pussy-stretching is largely a myth.
>largely a myth.
largely a myth, but not entirely a myth, then?
>>
>>36281682
Ok, fine, but giving birth is so far beyond having a penis in your vagina.

>>36281699
>largely a myth, but not entirely a myth, then?
Extreme gaping might make a pussy loose, NOT normal sex.

Anyway, why do you fucking virgins care so much about how loose a woman's pussy is?

t. virgin
>>
File: 1491895678302.png (992KB, 1271x715px) Image search: [Google]
1491895678302.png
992KB, 1271x715px
>>36281614
>stop being so insecure anon, it's just a phase, in a week I'll be as tight as I was at 16 :3
>>
>>36281775
LMAO this is very uncommon, even among "sluts"
>>
>>36281017
I'm pretty sure that 's a guy
>>
>>36281748
>Anyway, why do you fucking virgins care so much about how loose a woman's pussy is?
i dont like the fact that women are so socially immune to everything negative sexual while men suffer so much.

if youre going to reply about how women suffer slut shaming, please dont.
>>
>>36281152
It's not a myth. If natural birth stretches a vagina and makes it lose, why doesn't having multiple sex partners do the same?

Woman just want you to think it's a myth.
>>
>>36281815
Women do suffer from slut shaming. They're expected to be quiet and demure about their sex lives in public, or else men, even bitter losers on /r9k/, will shame them. I'm not denying that men suffer too.

>>36281823
No dick comes anywhere close to the size of a baby's skull.
>>
>>36281017
>slut acts like a slut, feels guilty for being a slut, holds up a sign for a photo saying "i'm a slut"

why are sluts so stupid
>>
>>36281218
My post number is the amount.
>>
Get over dick size. Its ur dick love it regardless. If they say its small but u get laid u win. Other peoples opinions are irrelevant when it comes to how u look or the size of any body part. Ur not seeing the big picture if u focused mainly on something so trivial
>>
>>36281879
>Women do suffer from slut shaming.
sluts suffer from slut shaming

>They're expected to be quiet and demure about their sex lives in public, or else men, even bitter losers on /r9k/, will shame them.
boo hoo, if theyre not saints the idiots in /r9k/ will shame them. guess what? just for having dicks you and i get made fun of in lolcow, does that mean that it is an actual issue? no, it means that shitty people can have shitty opinions and who the fuck gives a shit.

regarding casual sex: women get shamed for it because of a whole nuumber of things. take your pick. maybe they get shamed for exclusively fucking higher value men then bitching that those men dont want them as their gfs. maybe sluts get shamed because its human nature to shame low value whores who fuck every and anything that moves. maybe they get shamed because having a threesome with strangers at a party, believe it or not, is not a very honorable thing to do. maybe they get shamed because a lifetime of "young mistakes!" and riding the cock carousel till 27 years old means you are a low value human who clearly doesnt deserve anybody willing to settle with them.

slut shaming is not bad, and as bad as this might sound, it keeps some women in place. if it werent for civilised opinions, women would exclusively date the top 10% men.
>>
>>36281984
Good to see a dicklet is here to make you feel comfortable about your tiny cocks
>>
>>36281995
>maybe they get shamed for exclusively fucking higher value men then bitching that those men dont want them as their gfs
hahahaha nobody shames them for this
>>
>>36281999
Checked. Yup proud of my cock and u should be too
>>
>>36281995
There is literally nothing wrong with adults of either gender having enjoyable consensual sex as much as they please, with whoever they please. Don't accept sexist BS because you're bitter and jealous.
>>
>>36282015
hahahahahahahaha you're fucking hilarious dude
>>
>>36282013
not explicitly stating that, no, somebody whod make fun of a woman for that would simply say something like "lol dumb slut".

>>36282034
there's nothing wrong with women having standards, until you see that that creates a surplus of men because women will exclusively date up. then it becomes more of an issue because now you have this bunch of incel guys who dont see the meaning to life, thats when you realise that life isnt just white and black and that nature is pretty shitty.
>>
>>36281245
Yeah, that's exactly right. It makes you a homosexual, but having people call you faggot isn't right.

I don't get your point here.
>>
>>36282060
There's always a thirsty beta waiting for her
>>
>>36282060
The vast majority of men and women have sex at least semi-regularly. Quit whining and go do something to fix something about yourself so you can go fuck. That's what you want, right? To fuck? Stop believing the toxic nonsense you see on /r9k/.
>>
>>36281879
>They're expected to be quiet and demure about their sex lives in public

What is the problem with this?
>>
>>36282075
yeah, we should just call sluts "promiscous dick suckers"! im sure theyll enjoy that!

I don't get your point here.
>>
>>36282121
Men aren't. Double standard.
>>
>>36281984
>If they say its small but u get laid u win
But I'm not looking to "get laid", I want a committed relationship.

>Ur not seeing the big picture if u focused mainly on something so trivial
"The big picture" is not "hurr hurr I got MUH DICK wet lol".
>>
>>36282112
>That's what you want, right? To fuck?
no. if i did, id get a prostitute.

>>36282136
in general, its an actual accomplishment to fuck women when youre a man. all you need to do to get laid as a woman is open your legs. of course a high sexual value man will get praised for it, women go crazy for men who get laid all the time.
>>
>>36282179
I desperately want to fuck, but I still won't get a prostitute.
>>
>>36282136
Without getting into the different roles men and women play in dating which influence that:

The problem is that men aren't criticised, not that women are criticised.
The solution is to also criticise men for shitty behaviour.
>>
File: 1491445757555.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491445757555.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>36282214
well then thats your thing. thanks for posting that.
>>
Likely any reason given for why a girl who sluts it up is bad news won't satisfy people. Ask this guy why women need confidence, social dominance, height and all these things and he won't ever question it.
>>
>>36282224
Having sex is not shitty behavior.
>>
>>36281017
the fact is that women's sexuality is as repulsive as men's and if women are honest about it they will lose all control over men.
>>
>>36282373
Outside of a committed relationship, it is.
>>
>>36282392
All consensual sex between adults is morally acceptable.
>>
>>36282419
Morality is relative.

A person who cares about social cohesion and recognises the value of the family unit would disagree with you.
>>
>>36282481
And I would laugh at that person. I'm glad that "traditional values" are weakening.
>>
>>36281017
Men aren't allowed to have anything that women don't approve of first, for example a partner that is 'inexperienced' and hasn't 'been around the block'

Men aren't allowed to judge women off of the men, especially the types of men she sleeps with and are attracted to
>>
>>36282511
The lessening of traditional values isn't going to get you laid buddy
>>
>>36282511
Social cohesion isn't really a traditional value, it's quite an objective thing.
The family unit is one of the foundations of our society, why would you be happy that it is being undermined?

Why do you hate traditional values so much?
Is it because they restrict your hedonism?
How do you think society would improve if they were gone?
>>
>>36282572
Traditional values are fucking stupid and oppressive, regardless of whether they help or hinder me in getting laid. I've never been laid btw.
>inb4 KEK BETA LEFTIST WEAK WHITE KNIGHT MALE
JIC there are /pol/tards here.

>>36282589
Sexual liberation has done far more good than it has done harm to "the family." I do think society would improve without any restrictions on harmless, consensual sex between adults.
>>
>>36282657
>JIC

Reddit is better suited for you.
>>
>>36282657
>Sexual liberation has done far more good than it has done harm to "the family." I do think society would improve without any restrictions on harmless, consensual sex between adults.

Please explain your reasoning.
>>
That's pretty rude, to be honest.
>>
>>36282136
"Double standard" implies than men and women are similarly situated, roastie, and they are not.
>>
>>36282657
Holy shit I just figured out what JIC stands for.
>>
>>36281218
I've literally never heard a woman say that in real life. So I'm guessing the number is probably a lot less than you're obscenely skewed perceptions of women is causing you to believe.
>>
File: Don D. Raper 3.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
Don D. Raper 3.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>36281017
>Are men allowed to have standards?
No
You can get against the system though, makes their cunts soaking wet.
>>
>>36282657
>Sexual liberation has done far more good than it has done harm to "the family.
"""Sexual liberation""" has not had a single positive impact on society. Not. One.
>>
File: IMG_3387.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3387.png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>36282419
God would disagree, you fucking heretic.
>>
>>36282710
It has. For example I'm able to explore a lot more pussies than I would be in the past
>>
>>36282701
I'm not suggesting it is said constantly in real life.
It's not like men constantly call women sluts with a surprisingly tight vagina all the time either.

I have heard it said, and it is written online all the time.

The point is that women also use genitals and sexual history as insults.
>>
>>36282805
That is not a benefit to society.
>>
>>36282675
I do browse reddit. U mad?

>>36282676
I don't think I need any evidence to despise shaming people for having sex like humans naturally do.

>>36282700
Glad to be of service.

>>36282710
Freedom is inherently valuable.
>>
>>36282905
>He still says u mad
lmao @ your life
>>
>>36282892
I and men like me who benefit are part of society. Checkmate. The women who do the deed benefit too if you're respectful towards them and don't make them feel like used trash.
>>
>>36282912
lmao @ your life isn't exactly a new meme phrase either.
>>
>>36282905
>I don't think I need any evidence to despise shaming people for having sex
Yes you do.
We have been doing it for centuries because it damages social cohesion and weakens the family unit.

>like humans naturally do.
Nature no longer applies.
Humans do not "naturally" develop agriculture, form governments, build civilisations, do all of the things that separate us from animals.
>>
>>36281152
>Profession whores have blown out pussies after hundreds/thousands of dicks, a common, known and accepted fact
>"It's just a myth"

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't suggest that getting dicked is the cause for roast beef vagina, but you'd have to be utterly delusional to keep telling yourself that getting miles of cock has no effect.
>>
>>36282939
It's not a meme. I'm literally laughing at your life right now
>>
>>36282938
How do you benefit?
Short term instant gratification?

Making your dick feel good isn't enough justification for the potential damage to society widespread promiscuity can cause.
>>
>>36282998
How do you know it's not natural to humans? Have you met a society of humans none of us are aware of?
>>
>>36283047
Just because it's true doesn't mean it's not a meme phrase
>>
>>36283063
>tfw you know your life is laughable and don't bother questioning it
>>
>>36283038
Miles of cock happens in a long-term relationship too but guess who men would more likely stereotype as having a "blown-out pussy". A girl who had 30 one night stands or a woman who has had sex 1000 times with a long-term boyfriend?

A lot men just let their psychological hangups over women with many partners, which are fair, take over the physical aspects and expectations too which are inaccurate.
>>
>>36283075
>thinking I care about your opinion of me, which is based off of a few of my anonymous posts no less
LOL
>>
>>36283058
What potential damage? Faithful people will be faithful to their partners no matter the promiscuity.

Take your paternalism elsewhere, please. Tell us about the effects video games have next.
>>
>>36283091
>LOL
So now you're laughing at your own life?
>>
>>36283062
You know exactly what I mean, don't be obtuse.

Yes, some groups of humans do develop those things when left alone.
Now, find me a single fucking one that did it without restricting people's sexuality.
>>
>>36283114
Personally I'm laughing at your mother's lack of parenting skills. Too funny.
>>
>>36283130
I'm asking how you actually know what is natural for humans. How do you know it's not natural for us to form governments and develop agriculture?

>>36283134
I'm laughing at your mother's perpetual disappoint
>>
>>36283166
>your mother's perpetual disappointment
Leave my sister out of this
>>
>>36281152
t. Fucking stupid roastie

Quit lying, bitch.
>>
>>36283195
I want to make her even more disappointed :^)
>>
>>36283232
Get in line my dude. And enjoy the complimentary chlamydia.
>>
>>36283092
>Faithful people will be faithful to their partners no matter the promiscuity.
"Faithful" is not a genetic trait you are born with.
People's attitudes towards relationships are influenced by the society they live in.
People's ability to properly pair bond with their partner is diminished when they have a lot of partners.
A culture of casual sex encourages people to develop traits which make them an attractive short term partner, which are largely superficial, instead of traits that make them a good long term partner, most of which are of benefit to society as a whole.

>>36283166
>I'm asking how you actually know what is natural for humans. How do you know it's not natural for us to form governments and develop agriculture?
I'm saying it doesn't matter what is natural.
"Natural" is not a state we should idealise.

Besides, if you want to use an appeal to nature, if it is natural for us to do those things, it is also natural for us to restrict sexual behaviour, because that was done by pretty much every single civilisation that progressed that far.
>>
>>36283198
actually,

t. KHV man (with a penis)
>>
>>36283092
>Take your paternalism elsewhere, please.
Paternalism got us to where we are today.

If you don't like paternalism, feel free to go build your own civilisation.
>>
>>36283262
dw it's curable

>>36283271
You just want a virgin girl because you're insecure you'll suck at sex. You will
>>
>>36283336
Paternalism got us to this point, now it's inconvenient. Go be obsolete someplace else.
>>
>>36281310
A baby does though. I don't know why you think it wouldn't.
Go have sex with your mother right now and tell me it's tight.
>>
>>36281748
WOOSH
That's the sound of the goal posts being moved.
>>
>>36282034
They are free to do as they please, and I am free to refuse to date them.
>>
>>36283379
>You just want a virgin girl because you're insecure you'll suck at sex.
That doesn't address any of the points I raised.

>>36283380
Society devolving into a free-for-all is not a desirable outcome.
Restricting certain behaviours has been important to maintaining a stable society since we began living in groups.
>>
>>36282136
>muh double standard
I'll stop shaming sluts the day sluts stop shaming virgin men.
>>
>>36283524
Male virgins WILL stop being shamed shamed once we stop shaming sluts. They're two sides of the same coin. This is something that feminists recognize. You're only hurting yourself by perpetuating slut-shaming.
>>
>>36283510
>society devolving into a free for all
I think it's funny that you can look at something as amorphous as society and come to the conclusion that failure is imminent.
>>
>>36283232
just show her your dick then
>>
>>36283555
>Male virgins WILL stop being shamed shamed once we stop shaming sluts.
Why on earth would people do that; go on the internet and spread blatant lies?
>>
>>36283510
Doesn't make it any less true tho
>>
>>36283555
You can't seriously be stupid enough to believe that.

Check'd.
>>
>>36283558
Yes, society does change over time, but some things have been fairly constant for most of human history.
Restricting sexual behaviour is one of them, and there are reasons for it being restricted.
Like I said, promiscuity weakens the family unit, and the family unit is one of the foundations of our societal structure.
Weakening foundations is not a good thing, especially for something as trivial as "MUH DICK".
It also promotes this post-modern deconstructionist philosophy that is hardly beneficial to upholding society.

>>36283584
Whether it is true or not doesn't matter, it is irrelevant to the issues being discussed.
>>
>>36283560
7" white and uncut
>>
>>36281017
>Chad insults whore while fucking her and dumps her
>now this whore is blaming all men and is trying to punish society and us
>she literally chose to do it and did so happily

I really hate women that do this.
>>
>>36283689
So you're entire arguement is about promiscuity? Lel. Society will keep on chugging along until there's no more resources to support it. In one shape or another, as long as there are people occupying a space, there will be society. You silly bastard.
>>
>>36283689
You should mention that it also feeds into this rampant disposable consumerism that's fucked up the world, too.
When even love/intimacy is disposable, when even the family is disposable, what do you have left to rely on.
>>
>>36283777
>So you're entire arguement is about promiscuity?
Yes, you retard, that's literally what this entire thread has been about.
>In one shape or another, as long as there are people occupying a space, there will be society.
If your only standard for society is that a bunch of people are living in the same space, go live in the third world somewhere.
There are obviously preferable circumstances for society.
>>
>>36283794
Yeah, that's another issue with it.
We've slowly eroded all of the things that used to bring people a sense of purpose and fulfilment.
There's nothing to fill that gap except hedonism and consumerism.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 495x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 495x511px
>>36281017
>wow, your cunt is pretty tight
good to know
>>
>>36283315
actually,

t.whitenight
>>
>>36284705
>knowing biology makes me a white knight
Nah. I mean I am a white knight by some definitions, but I'm definitely not saying this shit on an anonymous imageboard so I can get laid.
>>
I just started seeing a girl not to long ago and she recently admitted she had been with over fifty guys im probably number fifty five.

She use to go to sex clubs and had said she fucked three dudes one after another but during relationships she is solely dedicated tk her man. I dont know how to feel about this I can say much cayae I've slept with with aroind twenty women or so but jesus over fifty guys is really hard fornme to wrap my head around.

She started dating some 24 year old guy at 17 and was married to him at 20 they broke up and that when she started going crazy on the dick, she would sleep with four different dudes a week apparently, i dont know if I can handle that, she seems nice, trying really hard I think to get me on her side that she isnt some crazy slut.

Captcha: find all the signs
>>
>>36284080
Made me fucking kek

Unironioli
>>
>>36283874
Stay impotent my guy. Your rage is misguided.
>>
>>36284907
drop her now
>>
>decides to sleep with man who treaty's her like that
>expects me to feel sympathy for her

Holy shit how about you take a fucking look in the mirror and realise you're validating this behaviour by being a cum dumpster for assholes.
>>
>>36281017
The man who told her that deserves a medal.
>>
>>36284907
Both of you are trash

pennteller.jpeg
>>
>>36284907
you are only browsing 4chan because of your subliminal cuck fetish anyway so it's going to be alright
>>
>>36285029
Not every political stance is decided by a person being butthurt about their own personal life.
>>
>>36281017
>Are men allowed to have standards?
Yes.
>Are men allowed to have standards according to women?
No.
>>
>>36281017
>stop hurting me feefees !!! :(((((((
I hate this shit. It is not societies job to police opinions. The law was nor broken.
>>
>>36281017
>pic
genius
>>
>>36283584
I'm neither of the guys in the convo but I hate you and if I ever see you in person and recognize you I'm going to instigate you to a fistfight and I will try my hardest to break one of your arms using my chest
>>
>>36287235
This is not true in the slightest.
>>
>>36282136
Women are born into this world pampered by the world, with not a single concern in the world.
A woman may spread her legs, and THOUSANDS, quite literally, THOUSANDS of Beta males, and perhaps some Alpha males will be lining up to tend to her every need. They have no idea what suffering is. They never have known, and never will.

Modern women are little more than glorified whores. Thanks to Western society, and thanks to many other aspects of our daily lives, women have degraded themselves to nearly a primordial state, and have lost all feelings of dignity and honour. Go end yourself stupid roastie
>>
>>36283555
>male virgins are shamed and looked down on by society because they are DENIED sex from women(whom have all the power and say in who gets to fuck who)
vs
>Women that have sex all the time and are praised and glorified by everyone and only religious people shame them
They are nothing alike you stupid cunt
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.