[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a robot to become a marine? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20130227-usmc.jpg (479KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20130227-usmc.jpg
479KB, 1600x1600px
Is it possible for a robot to become a marine?

I've been thinking about going into the military, since it doesn't seem like I'm going anywhere in life.

What are some options to get in shape?

What do I do if my parents will disown me if I join the military?
>>
>>36280544
What are you more interested in? The stereotypical military "get yelled at all the time, live in the shit" or the "travel around the world, get some direction in life, get valuable training"?

I know Marines, you have to be a certain kind of person to enjoy being a Marine. You can most certainly do it, the physical standards to be one, along with all other branches, is dog shit easy. I would personally recommend the Navy for someone interested in life after the military as it will give you direction and purpose, but we gotta have Marines too.

To hell with your parents if they disown you for wanting to join the military. They are selfish pricks, and probably too stupid to realize that there are jobs other than infantry, it isn't all Full Metal Jacket.

If anything, I'd recommend more kids look into the military before committing to college. It is a great opportunity to mature, get some direction in life, and will pay for your schooling when you're out.

I wish you luck, and if you're serious about the Marines then get in touch with a recruiter and get some more info about enlisting. Just don't believe everything your recruiter tells you, do your own research and don't feel pressured to do anything he tells you to do.
>>
>>36280544
>Everyone showers together
>Your shame is showing
>A bot (not a robot) would cringe at this though
>>
File: 1490248964515.jpg (75KB, 910x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490248964515.jpg
75KB, 910x719px
Hey OP, I've been a poolie since January and I'm going to boot camp the day after tomorrow.

Yes, its possible. My mom cried for 2 days when I told her I was going to talk to a recruiter.
>>
>>36280544
Do you have autism? That's a huge no.

You gotta be really healthy and listen to first post in order to get in.
>>
>>36280684

Thanks for the advice, anon. I'll look more into the Navy as well.
>>
I wanted to join the Marines when I was 17 so I could kill people.

Thanks asthma. :(
>>
>>36280544
I'm joining the Marines, so yeah. I guess you could. Some of my fellow Poolees aren't full on normies.

>>36280764
I was supposed to go on the 17th, too. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>36280764
I kinda hope your legs get blown off lel
>>
>>36280544
I joined the navy and I'm in hawaii sitting at a desk and I'll never see a ship. And if I get out in 6 years the NSA will hire me for $80k+

I decided to play the system :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.