[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISTURBING NIGHTMARES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: alienz.gif (1MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
alienz.gif
1MB, 500x232px
Do you ever have really disturbing nightmares? What about? I had one today. Nothing bloody or weird but I was an astronaut and flying all over the solar system and an alien transmission was picked up that was doing nothing but sending 24/7 navpoints of my exact location in my space. No one would figure out why the aliens kept sending my coordinates. I was being tested but everything came up normal. I started to go insane.

The universe is so big does anyone find that extremely scary?

I need mental help btw.

Any creepy dreams?
>>
>>36280536
I want to fuck a grey
Also why can no one get the mouth and head right except like what you just posted
>>
>>36280536
I think sleep paralysis are worse than nightmares personally
>>
I keep getting shot
>>
>>36280585
>sleep paralysis
You are probably right. I dunno, I was honest about how many nightmares I was having and got diagnosed with PTSD and put on a medication especially to stop nightmares. I felt the constant nightmares were making me go crazy and affecting every waking moment. I really started to hate sleep.
>>
I suffer from sleep paralysis and night terrors. It is cyclical and comes and goes. It really fucks with my life sometimes. It's hard to deal with trauma that didn't actually happen, but nonetheless I did experience it.

My last awful dream involved watching my dad sexually assault my sister
>>
>>36280625
>PTSD
damn dude I'm sorry. Hope you get better and some good sleep
>>
The last nightmare I had was some scatophile dude trying to force me to eat shit and kill me

2deep4me desu
>>
>>36280625
what kind of medications do they have you on? Do they work well? Any side effects? I have PTSD as well but didn't seek treatment after the diagnosis.
>>
>>36280536
Sounds like they're playful and trying to see if you can send back their co-ordinates.
>>
Hell, it's always the ghost nightmares where every single time the ghost is either a woman or a child. 90% of the time the setting is the house I grew up in. I get them at least twice a month, started in January or December. Makes me not want to go back to sleep, tbqh
>>
>>36280536
>posts one of the most cancerous boards on 4chan
>still capable of getting disturbed by anything
>>
>>36280741
Well, for the nightmares specifically I'm on Prazosin but I've pretty pretty lax about taking them.I can't remember if they worked well when I was taking them. I'm going to start again I've been having nightmares every night that I'm starting to feel unhinged during all my waking moments.
>>
>>36280743
Yeah but out of all humans why did they pick me to keep a constant track and surveillance on? And the aliens never appeared in the dream, they were just some omnipresent that specifically decided to follow my every move. Maybe it's because in real life that I value anonymity so much that the thought of being always tracked scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>36280536
Anybody know sauce for this gif? Looks pretty interesting
>>
My bad dreams are mainly about people disliking me and me being abandoned

Sometimes I think I'd prefer the other time of alienation
>>
>>36280536
Some reptilians took me to the astral and sometimes I'm conscious and I remeber when I have no body and my actual me saw a grey and a lizard which went into a portal, i guess he/she hided
>>
>>36280536

I don't remember them
>>
>>36280536
I don't have nightmares, but I do have night terrors where immediately wake up and think there is a demon/stranger in the room and scramble to turn on the lights and defend myself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.