[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General feels thread. It feels like r9k is deserted right now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: feelsbar.jpg (31KB, 632x458px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbar.jpg
31KB, 632x458px
General feels thread. It feels like r9k is deserted right now. Every thread I've been following has died.
Please someone help me fight the loneliness.
>>
File: thumb-1920-2140.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-2140.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
>>36279839
What're you up to tonight, OP?
>>
>>36279897
Sitting around refreshing threads craving any social interaction. Listening to music. Playing piano.
>>
File: 1491281102419.jpg (671KB, 1442x596px) Image search: [Google]
1491281102419.jpg
671KB, 1442x596px
How are you feeling OP?

I'm so conflicted on who I am. On one hand, I am incredibly lonely, to the point where I fantasize about suicide every day. Yet, these past two days two different old friends messaged me asking about hanging out, and I just ignored both of them. Perhaps I'm too anxious to see them, but I also don't really like them, so maybe they are just the wrong people. I prefer the comfort of my room, even if it's killing me to be alone all the time.

Sorry for this ramble, for what is essentially "tfw no gf".
>>
>>36279839
>2017
>Feels thread on /r9k/
Fuck Pepe for ruining /r9k/

But anyway, I don't have anything to share because I'm a happy /adv/isor but I wish you all the best to all who are posting and are depressed as fuck.
>>
File: suzu cake.jpg (85KB, 402x510px) Image search: [Google]
suzu cake.jpg
85KB, 402x510px
>>36279934
What're you listening to? Link?
>>
>>36279936
I feel you. I think it's just depression, honestly.
Being depressed makes you more depressed.
>>
>>36280031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-7CqxhnAQ
>>
>>36279936
That same exact situation happens to me a lot. Feeling really bad but don't want to go out or do stuff, even when contacted. Sometimes I force myself to do it, but after the fact I just go back to feeling like ass.

I have no clue why I'm like this.
>>
File: Feels DP.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Feels DP.gif
2MB, 750x750px
I love you anons
>>
>>36279839
I'm feeling fucking fantastic right now OP.

Got to feel like a normie again, and I get to feel like a normie again tomorrow.
>>
>>36281695

Tell us more anon. We're happy for you :)
>>
>>36279936
Yeah. I think that's just depression.
>>
>>36281712
Out of nowhere, a dude I met a while ago while chasing my former oneitis (he ran an open mic that she worked at, she shut it down because of some acid shenanigans) added me to a group chat saying "Yo me and this other dude are having a party tonight y'all should come with"

As it turned out when I showed up the party had become just a few people, but then an extra bunch jumped in so everyone was talking. I just sorta sat there being autistic but it was a good time observing. Dude who invited me pulled me aside, said "Hey, that girl right there? She seems lonely, definitely single, didn't come here with anybody, you should talk with her."

Didn't end up talking to her too much but when her ride showed up I ended up talking a little with her before she left. Apparently they're all coming back tomorrow night for the same kinda thing, so I'm hoping I can redeem myself and try to be less autistic this go around.
>>
>my parents are getting close to the age my grandparents were when my parents had me
>tfw watching my parents become elderly while I panic about becoming an adult
I hate it. I keep procrastinating with every milestone that signifies becoming an adult. I waited a year to get my driver's permit then license. I refuse to drink alcohol even though I'm 21 because drinking is something adults do, and I don't want to think I'm an adult. I keep putting off going to college, I'm just working part time while living with my parents. But seeing my parents get old makes me feel old. I hate realizing my parents won't be around to provide for me forever, and I feel guilty about being such a fuck up and not doing anything with my life so far when I should be starting my career and a family. My parents just got a huge SUV because they wanted a vehicle with plenty of space for grandkids... It just freaks me out realizing my parents are almost as old as my grandparents were when I was little.
>>
>>36281839
>tfw no kindhearted Chad will lift you out of your hellhole and introduce you to a shy qt gf

FEEEEEELLLLLLS REEEEAAAAALLLL bad, man :'(
>>
>>36281977
He's more of a hippie than a Chad but honestly I think hippies have a LOT more sex.

The girl I ended up talking to, the ride, she asked me what I did and I said "I mean I'm trying to get into filmmaking" and she was like "No, I mean your...your extracurriculars".

Took me a minute before I realized she was talking about drugs.
>>
>tfw no money
>tfw no job
reeee
>>
>>36281839

I'm happy for you anon, you may yet become a normie one day
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.