[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3941.png (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.png
37KB, 960x540px
What's the worst state in the US and why is it Florida?

I fucking hate this state more than any other state in the US
>>
>>36279176
I do too. Also hate niggers, spics, trans, etc
>>
>>36279176
The entire South needs to be gassed
>>
>>36279197
Everyone should be gassed except me
>>
>>36279176
>libfaggotry

fuck off faggot
>>
I love Florida. Maybe your just too much of a pussy to enjoy it.
>>
>>36279176
Wrong. 100% wrong. Worst state is easily Cuckifornia
>>
>>36279338
You're*

You're the faggot. How's that Floridumbs Education serving you?
>>
>>36279356
How's that Trump care? What about that wall? Hmmm..
>>
>>36279405
>60 Tomahawks and a MOAB
You were saying?
>>
>>36279428
Monkeys can throw shit, only a truly evolved human can provide free healthcare and education for his people.
>>
>>36279458
>educating people
>thousands of degrees in Gender Studies
Explain
>>
>>36279176
Mississippi and Alabama are definitely worse
Perhaps Tennessee and Indiana too.
>>
>>36279338
>your
>your
>your
lmao'ing at you are life right now
>>36279531
>every degree is in gender studies
>>
>not amerifat
Why do you hate Florida?
And redpill me which are the best states
>>
>>36279363
>>36279749

>you made a typo so that proves I'm superior to you
>>
>>36279605
Indiana is peaceful
>>
>>36279749
>99%of people shouldn't be educated since most people aren't that smart and likely won't be able to produce any new technology
>could afford free healthcare if we didn't """"educate"""" these people
Well faggot, and words for this?
>>
>>36279779
it means you have a shitty grasp of the language you are communicating in.
just don't try using contractions if you can't into them.
>>36279801
wowee, those are some great citations. anymore knowledge that you wanna drop on me with these irrefutable sources?
>>
>>36279903
>basic logical statements
>7 billion people in the world
>only 1 Steve Jobs
>1 billion smart phones
It's like your not even trying lad
>>
>>36279944
dude, you are using percentages and making broad claims that have no basis in reality. do you have any sources, or are you just making everything up?
>>
>>36279983
There is 2000 years of human history showing that only the top 1% progress society through innovative thought. Einstein, Bill Gates, Da Vinci. For fucks sake man, it's always been like this throughout all history. Just look at today. In most big companies, it is only a select few that actually innovate, while most people just do their job, retire, and are replaced by someone else who just does their job.
>>
>>36280061
okay, but those that maintain still need education in order to do their fucking job without requiring every fucking little slip up to halt them.
you are just overly simplifying the education system into your own worldview.
there are many people that are actually innovating, not just 1%. if you actually believe that drivel that you typed, they you are the drain, not the others around you.
>>
>>36279944
>Steve Jobs personally designed and made every single iPhone
wow what a leader of industry
>>
>>36279428
>>60 Tomahawks
the airport was fixed 2 days afterwards, he had the chance to cripple Assads air assets and didn't do it
>>
>>36280148
I agree, but only to a degree. Many jobs can be learned on the job and don't need a degree (for example business). Also, many jobs only take minimal training to be able to start. For example, most comp Sci jobs at entry level would only need 6 months are most of education, not 4 years (you mostly become a better coding by actually coding). Doctors and intensive STEM fields it would make sense to educate as we do now. The point I'm trying to make is that 90% of degrees are either pointless, or only 6 months at most of training are needed. For example, Anthro should not take 4 years of degree to get, when in reality to become better at it you need to spend intense time with a foreign culture (once again learning by doing). See what I'm sayin?
>>
This is thread is gay. One of my best friends is Floridian Master Race.
>>
>>36279176
8 years you fucking faggots

enjoy :^)
>>
>>36280171
Fine fucko:
>100 people designed the entire phone, including software, physical design, etc
>1billion people have smart phones
>100/1,000,000,000 = .00001 percent
>>
>>36280302
It doesn't count if the last four years are spent as irradiated ash.
>>
>>36280281
no, because that limits people and won't actually allow these 1% to actually find what they excel at.
you also leave the conceptual aspects of all jobs behind, and end up with less intelectuals than there are now, putting us back to where we were when higher education was uncommon.
>>36280320
>100
lmao, you don't into ee, coding, design, qa testing, marketing, and a lot of other shit that these products need to succeed, can you?
>>
>>36279749
>>36279903
>>36280171
>>36280358
you need to work on you'r bate skills anon because I genuinely cannot tell if you're genuinely retarded or not. you should be making him trip on his own words not whatever this is that you are trying to do
>>
>>36280358
>allow these 1% to actually find what they excel at.
Only 2 possible thongs you can excel at: abstract thought and mental processing, or spacial thought and processing. Every other thing you can """"excel at"""" are meme bullshit that we tell people to make them feel better. You can quickly find out if you excel at either of these two through knowledge and I tests, and then 2 weeks of courses explaining the different fields available to you (mathematics, physics, comp sci, engineering, etc), and you can quickly find out which one you want to do (by definition if you have high IQ or spacial thought you already will excel at this)
>leave conceptual aspects of jobs behind
So 2 years of learning anthro, religion, psychology, communication, other Gen ed cap somehow thought me the conceptual aspects if economics? Again, you can learn this on the job
>>
>>36280302
Saving this post for when Carter Page gets arrested next week. Then Manafort. Then a trial where they reveal the full extent of their crimes. All within a month.
>>
>>36280522
Saving this post for when none of that shit happens in a month.
>>
>>36280522
>saving a post on an anonymous Chinese stamp collecting board to show to other anonymous Chinese stamp collectors later
>>
>>36280560
I don't know about Manafort, but the feds are closing in on Page next week. It's happening anon.
>>
>>36279176
Florida is too hot, and the procimity to tourist destinations such as theme oarks and the beach devalues ALL vacation activities. I can no longer have fun just by going to a beach. I dislike amusement parks. All I can have fun doing is staying in my room. And it is this state's fault.
>>
>>36279176
The right is so easy to mess with, they have hissy fits over literally nothing.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.