[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /severe acne/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1488242831437.jpg (30KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488242831437.jpg
30KB, 597x519px
I've never gotten acne until I started college. It started out with just a few, but now my entire face is covered with small zits and I've lost all will to live. I've used pretty much ever otc product and nothing is working. Why did god curse me?
>>
>>36278869
Why do you care is the real question to ask? Do you have friends? If not it's not because you have acne. Do you have a girlfriend? If not it's not because you have acne (you probably would just have to go down a number or 2). No. It's your autism that is the real problem, it's glaring based on the fact you've lost your will to live based on a common mild physical deformity.
>>
File: 1475037026688.png (647KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1475037026688.png
647KB, 1600x1067px
Better get on Spironolactone, OP. At least the only side effect you'll get is that you'll turn into a cute girl.
>>
File: 1491699038993.png (191KB, 431x441px) Image search: [Google]
1491699038993.png
191KB, 431x441px
>tfw painful acne on shoulders and back
>nose blackheads all over nose
end my life lol
>>
im a fembot with severe acne
took my already 4/10 fat face to a 3/10
feelsbadman
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 326x326px
I tried steroids for 8 months at a medium range dose, got considerably bigger but got the absolute worst bacne you could imagine. I've been off the gear for 3 months now but the acne on my back is still there

feels fucking bad guys
>>
>>36278869
Anon, make sure you are tracking calories. Calorie increase usually begins around the start of college. Have you gained weight since starting college? Eat no more than 2200 calories each day, get 8 hours of sleep, don't touch your face at all, and use the acne.org regimen. Eating extra calories will increase hormones that cause acne. The exact same thing happened to me, clear skin all throughout the summer and then horrible skin the week college started. Now with the help of an antibiotic treatment and calorie tracking I am back to clear skin. Just look it up, impoverished people who only eat 1500 or so calories per day have 0 acne. Buy a prescription strength retinoid cream from an online pharmacy/black market and it will get rid of acne marks left behind. Best of luck to you anon!
>>
>>36279012
it fucking hurts. every time you touch or move the skin.
>>
>>36278869
Take cold showers and wash your bedsheets
>>
The worst part is that when it's over you'll still be scarred to shit. People with clear skin CAN NOT be robots. People treat me as though I have leprosy.

>>36278869
Ask your doctor about accutane, and only accept if it it's the bargain brand (otherwise it'll cost ~$250/month rather than ~$20). It's basically the last resort to fighting acne, takes about six months but it significantly reduced my acne.
>>
>>36278869
It may be caused by stress related to going to college. Does your acne get worse during finals?

I myself do always get real bad acne from stress.
>>
>>36278869
My back, neck and chest are full of hypertrophic scars from past acnes. I don't have much now but the scars are still there and it might take years to fade.

Also if you suffer from hormonal acne, I suggest taking magnesium and zinc supplement. I've been taking it for two weeks and holy shit, my skins are way, WAY less greasy and all my scars are softer.
>>
>>36279889
What was the need of mentioning you're a girl in this post
>>
>>36281248
you did an 8 month cycle?
>>
>>36279256
are you sure they're blackheads?
I thought so too but after a ton of research I found out that they're actually "sebaceous filaments", which are normal.

You can't get rid of them but you can reduce their size significantly by using some chemical exfoliator
>>
>fembot here
>have painful, disgusting hormonal acne all over my face, tits and back that gets worse every time i have a period.
>only thing that will help is hormonal bc
>cant take it

>also have OCD and obsessively pick at my skin so constantly covered in scabs and scars.
>i should just kms
>>
>>36287006
I wanna pop your tit acne
>>
File: 1490454339366.jpg (72KB, 544x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490454339366.jpg
72KB, 544x550px
>>36278869
I've been cursed since age 13-14. Now at 22 my face still looks the same but with more hyperpigmentation. Just end my suffering senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.