[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Chance to make it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1477177524924.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477177524924.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
I spoke to my oneitis all the time for about three years. She's the only girl I've ever had real feelings for my entire life. But for some reason, this year I've only had a few exchanges with each other. I don't think I've said a single word to her in two months. It's so strange because of how much I used to talk to her, and now I can't even work up the courage to walk up to her. She's everything I could ever want. She is a brunette as pale as death, with a skinny and petite body. Her eyes are as deep as looking into space and has an innocent look that I've never seen on anyone. Sometimes staring at her for hours on end throughout my classes is like looking into a mirror. She reminds me so much of myself. And her stare, my god, when she looks at me it's like we're the only two people in existence. But enough about her, I only have a month before I graduate and I have to do something. I feel like time has flown by so fast. Everytime I didn't make a move I would always tell myself that there's always tomorrow. But now there is no tomorrow, and I can't let this opportunity pass thinking about yesterday. I want to ask her to the prom. I've never been to a dance before but its my last chance to make a move. I have never kissed a girl or had sex and I know she's a virgin. I think it might be weird if I ask her to prom since I haven't spoken to her in a while. If I don't do anything I'll be kicking myself for the rest of my life over what could have been.
>Anons do you have any advice?
>>
File: tumblr_o6mvs306Fl1u5dnoco1_1280.png (209KB, 548x605px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6mvs306Fl1u5dnoco1_1280.png
209KB, 548x605px
You see her everyday, or a lot at least so that's already good! I know it sounds like shitty advice, but just do it man. Even if it goes wrong, even if you get rejected, you know what feels worse? Spending the rest of your life wondering "what if". You're young, you're still in hs. Man you prob dont even belong here. Asking her to prom would be a good start, dont do anything big, just ask her to eat sometime! Tell yourself you're gonna do it, and don't think of anything else, throw all pride away and just ask her. Please, don't miss the chance, if it goes well and she goes to prom with her. After that, please tell her what you told us, it was honestly beautiful how you described her, it gave me hope desu, hope that maybe I'll find someone I can feel that passionate about, prob not but who knows.. Good luck, I'm rooting for you
>>
>>36279553
>Spending the rest of your life wondering "what if".
AHAHAHAHA
fuck off, i didnt need to be reminded of this ;_;
>>
>>36278368
>in love with my cousin (close relations)
>cut ties with her years ago after our first thing
>family freaked out about our thing
>was a pussy and stepped back
>still have feelings for her
>i think she still has feelings for me
>can't do shit about it because she lives 2 states over and im broke
>can't get her out of my head once she lighted the fire on me again
Who's life treating you guys?
>>
>>36279705

where are you from? I kinda know this feel though
>>
>>36279802
Not the south if that helps
Since you're curious enough to reply ill tell you more of the story
>be young
>have a female younger cousin
>we hang out a lot together when we meet
>head over heels for each other
>play it cool among the other relatives
>one day we decide to head over to a more private spot
>we both really get into it but we are really young so we don't know wtf we are trying to do
>basically dry humping each other under covers
>both butt naked under covers while doing it
>she gets a health issue thing
>dumbass kid no idea wtf im supposed to do
>go inform adults about it since i dont know wtf im supposed to do
>the first adult to see her noticed she was nude
>they thought she had health issues and i went and stripped her when she did
>everyone except for my mom is giving me the evil eye (mom knew i wouldn't do shit like that)
>i didn't know why they were giving me the evil eye until i knew years after once i got older and realized what they thought (yes i was a dumbass)
>got a phobia for intimate relations thanks to that
>started to avoid my cousin because i thought i did something really wrong to her
>she was heart broken about it and even her mom asked me to stop being so cold towards her (she also gave me evil eye before so extra confusion)
>later on she moved 2 states away from me
>i still think of her 8 years later
Oh boy that barrel sure sounds lovely by now
>>
File: 23334.jpg (163KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
23334.jpg
163KB, 888x1120px
You need to do it, trust me, it's the most awkward fucking terrible feeling but If she says yes then you're golden. Make me proud anon, may luck shine down upon you.
>>
>>36279553
Thanks anon, it's nice to know that someone over the internet would take the time of day to read what I'm feeling and support and enforce me. That's what gives me hope. Anon hopefully one day you find someone that makes you happy, I can say it's both a blessing and a curse to have it. Thanks, man. I'm going to dig deep and do it. I'm going to talk to her again, ask her out, and ask her to prom. And I'm going to make it and hopefully we'll all make it.
>>
Good night, good bye
>>
>>36280069
I'm sure my gut will drop and my heart will pound through my chest but it's my chance and I'm not gonna let it slip away. Thank you for the blessings anon, I wish you luck on whatever may be ahead of you.
>>
>>36279969
>>36279705
That must be an awful feeling. I wouldn't know what to do. I guess the best thing to do would be to sit down and talk about it.
>>
>>36278368
yeah what the first guy said go for it and if that doesn't work get a good DNA sample and clone her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.