[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like having a black girlfriend? Is it worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1458272714118.jpg (108KB, 600x694px)
1458272714118.jpg
108KB, 600x694px
What is it like having a black girlfriend? Is it worth it?
>>
If you're into fat pudgy asses and gaping vagoonas - probably. Otherwise, consider the cost of having to deal with her nigger family, and 20 thug brothers
>>
>being attracted to blacks

Kys my man.
>>
File: 1490340935417.jpg (71KB, 1080x1080px)
1490340935417.jpg
71KB, 1080x1080px
>>36277825
>not being attracted to black girls
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>36279213
I would rather do a guy than a nigger, I would rather do a male nigger than a female nigger
>>
>>36279229
>I would rather do a male nigger than a female nigger
>>
I love black bitches and I love black bitch threads. There have been like 5 just today and my folder keeps getting bigger. Share your best black ass pics.
>>
I've never had a black gf but I fucked a black girl a few times. She had a great body. 8/10 tits, 8/10 ass, 9/10 pussy. Loved eating her pussy but she didn't like it and when we had sex she was just starfished'd. She was also really into the same drugs as me. Unfortunately she moved 1000 miles away. I'd drive all that way just to plow her ass again.
>>
File: 1490736547670.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490736547670.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>36279529
Don't have any more.
>>
>>36277807
Mine is from Somalia, she's pretty great desu
>>
>>36279675
Why don't robots just use their 1st world privilege to attract a 10/10 thick East African qt
>>
>>36279675
What's the relationship like with a somalian?
>>
>>36277807
I wouldn't know, I've only ever dated white women. I refuse to race mix.
>>
>>36277807
I am a black male with valuable information pertaining to your question.
If she's not a first generation african and/or if you're a beta in anyway, it will suck and it's not worth it, unless you like getting cheated on. If you still want to try, please make sure she was born in Africa and hasn't picked up any black american culture.
>>
>>36280126
Why do black guys hate black women so much?
>>
>>36281026

Because they act the same as each other.
>>
Worth it? Any good GF is worth it, regardless of race.
>>
>>36281026
Pretty much what >>36281160 said along with them thinking too much about the stereotypes. They're a lot less likely to give a black woman a chance over stereotypes despite them being black and not being a certain way too

I've only had one relationship with a mixed black guy since I'm mixed black too but it just couldnt work.

In his eyes as a black man (even though he was half!) the true best kind of woman is anything but black as well-even if she is also only half herself. To him, being with someone else who was black was a failure.
This despite us having all the same interests. Same love for vidya, animu, horror movies, traps even-everything I loved was his favorite things too. I was pretty much just a female version of him, but he couldnt see past my skin color and wanted an Asian instead.

Its a very odd situation but its just how it is apparently. Oh well.
>>
>>36281160
THIS. I've met very few black girls with a differing personality or opinion.
>no black girls in my band
>no black girls in my research lab
>no black girls in my community service group for black children
>no black girls in ANY of sport team
There were literally more white girls in my tutoring group, which was aimed at black children. It's insane. Black girls are complete trash.
>>
>>36277807
I had a black girlfriend. Good body, like the pic you posted and beautiful face too.

She invited me to the club and there was literally a guy who came up to her and started asking her for sex. She told me later that she made out with him a few months back.

Also her ex boyfriends and old friends with benefits kept trying to hit her up. I got really uncomfortable with that but she didn't want to block them despite them only wanting her for sex. She got mad at me for not trusting her enough and we broke up.

Still miss her.
>>
>>36281301
you got cucked my dude
>>
File: jZyBN66.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
jZyBN66.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>36277807
Race mixing has never been, nor will it ever be, the least bit right in the least degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
>>
>>36281026
You're talking about black american guys, stop acting like they' represent how all black men act, most black people marry someone from the same country/culture as them.
>>
File: IMG_7829.jpg (18KB, 211x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7829.jpg
18KB, 211x265px
>>36279675
I had one from Ethiopia.

I think of her sometimes when I jerk off
>>
>>36279703
She actually does have a pretty big butt
>>36279990
Honestly not different enough to draw any sort of distinction, but from her as an individual it's great. They like to wear bright makeup and it's a pretty sexy contrast on their dark skin since they're still Arabs and not actually black
>>36281888
There's something special about the look they have, it's indescribable
>>
they emit more body heat and odor
>>
>>36277807

Depends.

If they were sheltered away or raised to hate "urban culture," then maybe you could have a good thing while avoiding that side of her family and your parents.

If they're stereotypical black, you're probably gonna come out a racist, or even more of one if you're that desperate to put up with that bullshit just for tang.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.