[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+ General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1473728674154.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1473728674154.png
277KB, 598x566px
No 25+ thread, time for one.

>mother keeps telling me I'm going to die a virgin.
>>
do you tell her you already know that?
>>
>>36277303
>mother keeps telling me I'm not going to die a virgin
>>
>>36277327
Yes, she's aware that I have Crohn's Disease which makes it impossible to date.
>>
>>36277303
>cucked/dumped gf
>she starts fucking chad that is a mutual friend
>move in with him and another roomate
>everyone realizes im a social liability
>lose friends slowly over 6 months
>not confident enough nor have social capital in order to start over
>don't go out anymore
>>
>>36278563
Hey, but at least you cucked your gf before she cucked you
>>
File: 1491680690168.jpg (105KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491680690168.jpg
105KB, 500x600px
>25 year old tranny
I never got to be young and pretty
>>
>>36278582
why the fuck did you start so late
>>
>>36277570
Why? I'm not familiar with that disease. Any good greentext stories?
>>
>>36277303
>34
>cheated on and left by gf for basically no reason other than she's kind of a whore
>no longer have the energy to do anything

yaaay
>>
>>36278587
I didn't start at 25, but I did start late because I was kicked out and had to wageslave for money. It was a nightmarish uphill battle, it took me years to be financially secure and there were many setbacks. Still don't have insurance but at least I have hormones
>>
>>36278615
sounds like you're doing ok now though right? aren't hormones expensive
>>
>>36278593
Crohn's gives you abdominal pain something awful. You have diarrhea about 10-20 times a day. You can barely eat anything and lose weight rapidly due to the sheer amount of shitting.

You fart, a lot. It smells like a rotting corpse.

Believe me, you don't want this. You can qualify for Neetbux for this disease but it's hard. You need lots of surgeries and treatments to fail. And, a good lawyer of course.
>>
>>36278595
what do you do for a living anon? original. i guess so
>>
>>36278639
They're cheap as fuck actually if you go through the proper channels and get a prescription. What makes that difficult is doctor visits, bloodwork etc. which is a nightmare without insurance. Things are better now but I feel like my life living as a girl started when I'm already old as shit and I missed out on so much time and so many experiences.
>>
>>36278690
> missed out on so much time and so many experiences.
like what? 24 y/o here thinking about transitioning but I feel too old too..
>>
>tfw six more months until I can post here

Can promise I'll still be a virgin by then.
>>
>>36278716
>like what?
Like everything. All I've done since I was 16 was sit alone and play video games or work
>>
>>36278595
>cheated on and left by gf for basically no reason other than she's kind of a whore
>>no longer have the energy to do anything
This but I'm 26
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>36277342
iktfb

i'm a fucking wizard and my mother always says "oh I can see johnny with a girl like that" whenever she sees some hot spanish girl on TV
>>
>>36278716
like sucking strange dick in a bathroom at a club because you are all degenerate freaks
>>
>>36278759
Right on cue

I've never been in a club or wanted to be in one, I don't even know what you do in one except I guess walk up to strangers, dance and try to hook up.
>>
File: fatcat.jpg (244KB, 779x851px) Image search: [Google]
fatcat.jpg
244KB, 779x851px
>turning into the loud asshole
>>
>tfw you're still not as old as you look
At least I'll get an early start on sluts with daddy issues.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.