[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW I went to a white female stylist today and she said she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1491040516384.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1491040516384.png
35KB, 632x852px
>TFW I went to a white female stylist today and she said she was busy
>TFW i was the only customer in her store
>>
>>36276533
Nobody likes you nigger ahahahahaha kys
>>
White barbers refuse to cut my hair
>>
>>36276533

Probably didn't wanna hear your bitching about white people touching your hair.
>>
File: 1464620127932.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1464620127932.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>36276533
>be ugly overweight white man
>go to a white female stylist
>she's friendly and efficient
>gives me a tub of hair gel free
>>
There's so many ways you can fuck up a business if they're racist. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.
>>
>>36276573
>goes to your house
>steals your xbox
>has intercourse with your mother
Now what whiteboi?
>>
>>36276732
>Not having intercourse with anon.
>Not feeding him hormone pills.
>Not marrying anon.
>Not having a shitposting family with your sissy white wife.

sad tbqhsmhfam
>>
I'm not a big fan of consoles, or games in general, but in any household, an Xbox Looks Much better than a PlayStation. Thats sju most rich Anime characters play Xbox rather than PlayStation.
>>
File: okufukkenwhore.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
okufukkenwhore.png
156KB, 726x720px
>be short white man
>go to korean female stylist
>she charges $8 for a shave and a haircut
>gives me a neck massage afterwards
>finishes me off with a handjob
>>
Epic blackfeels friend
>>
>>36276727
Kys urself /leftypol/
>>
File: tamakomarket_7-2.png (838KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tamakomarket_7-2.png
838KB, 1280x720px
>>36276533
>going to a WHITE barber

That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>36276533
I guess we should all feel guilty now and forget you're a race of overtly criminal tax sponges
>>
File: mt9j7g8uRh1s57aqqo1_500.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mt9j7g8uRh1s57aqqo1_500.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>go to a college dorm party
>all the experimental stacies want to fuck me even though im reserved and quiet
>>
>>36276732
>Perform ancient ritual for kek
>Go back in time
>Enslave your ancestors
>Rape ancestral mother and her kids
>Take money, go forward in time, invest
>Go forward in time again
>Become police officer
>Arrest your dad and put him in prison
>Return to present day
>Use accumulated money to buy houses and raise the prices for blacks

Your move, blackbot
>>
Blackfeels needs to die.

Origin
>>
>>36276533
Is there something like this but without the cigarette? Even other drugs is ok... maybe a little hair like a short cut ... 1... wave length
>>
>>36276812
Prove this

White people are so dim
>>
Go to your own kind's barber next time, I don't trust the white roasties anymore. I've noticed the Aunt Jemima types have pride in their work and often want to give you a decent cut
>>
>>36276533
>tfw half-black
>tfw have thick, wavy brown hair

Female stylists treat me like I'm an exotic pet. It's weird, but I have to admit, I like the attention.
>>
>>36277388
Does your hair also puff out impossibly like a Jew?
>>
How are you fellow niggers doing tonight? Whitey just can't help but keep us down, huh? I sure do hate white people. They're always scheming against us. We need to stick together as a group. Nothing matters more than having a group identity so that we can differentiate ourselves from white people.

You know I just can't stop thinking about white people. White whitey white white wash white water white christmas white out.

I wonder if I secretly wish I was a white person.

I wonder if I secretly wish I didn't have to uphold backwards values like "don't tell the police anything" and "i keeps it real nigga" -- you know -- values that keep me living in fucking squalor and having no hope for the future other than dying at 19 from being shot by some nigger drug dealer.

Yeah. I want to totally hang on to that identity, because fuck white people. WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE I WISH I WAS WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE.

Yeah I'm not bitter because of indoctrination to mistrust white people -- no -- my gripe with whitey is TOTALLY legitimate, even though I've never actually been a victim of true racism. I don't know, it's just the way they "look." They just "look" racist, don't they?
>>
>>36276533
>non white man
>going to see a white female stylist
>white
>female
Do you WANT your shit to get fucked up or are you just that oblivious?
>>
Why are all you idiots getting your hair cut by women?
>>
File: 1489021339851.jpg (200KB, 719x723px) Image search: [Google]
1489021339851.jpg
200KB, 719x723px
>>36276533
>goto my favorite korean stylist
>big black man cuts my hair

He nearly stabbed me with the shaver. He also pulled my ears really hard.

God damnit. I want a chink cutting my hair. They're so gentle. Is that racist?
>>
>>36276533
>so my race is literally the only possible reason
What's it like to be able to blame all your faults on da ebil white man
>>
>>36277437
Of course not. My hair is wavy, not curly. I basically have the hair of a white person.

>>36277649
Whenever a man cuts my hair, it's always "ayo nigga you need a fade senpai" or "ayy ese lemme give you a fade hermano". I'll stick to white ladies, they know how to actually cut straight/wavy hair.
>>
>>36277589
This is autistic. You read WAY to far into this thread.
>>
>>36277694
Why wouldn't you want a fade? It's masculine and stylish. The fuck are you doing to your hair to where you need white ladies to do it?
>>
>>36276533
Nigga what are you doing you shoulda treated her dumb ugly ass, why would you let her diss you like that? Its ok to disrespect them if they had it coming, what are they going to do? Call the cops because you verbally assualted them? Bitchs do this all the time and get away with it. Stand up for yourself, fight for your natural god given right to be treated with dignity. I had to learn this, im glad i did. Its on now.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.