[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is "white people food"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: 1490876196167.jpg (349KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1490876196167.jpg
349KB, 1024x788px
The latinos have tacos, burritos and quesadillas.

Asians have pad thai, sasashimi, sushi etc

Blacks have chitlins, soul food, etc.

Indians have curry and tea.

White people however have nothing. Maybe salted fish or a toast sandwich? I don't know. White people have no food to identify with.

>inb4 muh american barbeque

Wrong. BBQ was invented by the natives of the americas long before the white man settled here.

Let's face it. You guys have no food culture at all. Defend this.
>>
hammmmmmmmburgerrrr diabets
>>
Hamburgers and hotdogs ya dingus
>>
As long they got noodles, king of all food
>>
There is no white people food. Theres german food, french food, spanish food, etc. our food is too diverse.
>>
>>36275208
Bologna sandwiches, mayonnaise, Spam, spaghettios, pop tarts, hot pockets, popsicles, grilled cheese, Kraft Mac and cheese and anything in can that says Green Giant
>>
File: 1492050189711.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1492050189711.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>36275309
Yea because eating snails and pig stomaches is something to identify with.
>>
>>36275208
Turduckin (google it), cranberries, Chicken in a Biskit crackers motherfucker, corn dogs, cheese itz, cheddarwurst, honey baked fucking ham, clam chowder
>>
CHINESE PIE which is hamburg, corn and potatoes and isn't the same as shepherds pie and has nothing to do with China
>>
Pizza with pineapple and ham on it
>>
Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes
>>
>white people food

What others races cook for us.
>>
>>36275208
White people do not have their own food. The only thing white people are good at is stealing. Therefore, they only eat food derived from other cultures
>>
>>36275248
You don't get diabetes from hamburger you nit wit
>>
>>36275300
Asians are the kings of noodles, don't you know that?
>>
Egg salad and chicken salad, fried chicken, pizza rolls, Hillshire Farm Smoked anything
>>
>>36275208
Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Borscht (depending on whether you think slavs are white), Pizza etc.
>>
LITTLE WHITE SUGAR DONUTS
>>
>>36275592
European pasta is more varied and flexible than asian pasta.
>>
>>36275545
White people confirmed parasite race that leeches on the creations and labor of others and hordes financial and cultural capital.
>>
>>36275208
Sausages; leavened wheat-flour bread; pasta; cheeses; beer/ale
>>
>>36275417
>t. never eaten snails or pig stomachs
>>
>>36275600
Fried chicken is for niggers.
>>
Doritos and Mountain Dew, Coke a Cola which is world famous, Pepsi which is Coke for gays, Slim fucking Jim's, Snickers, cranberry juice, Monster drinks, Wrigley's Spearmint gum, chicken fingers and nuggets and tenders
>>
>>36275208
>Chitlins
Chitterlings
>>
>>36275620
So what does that mean? Oh yeah, we fucking win you asshole
>>
Hamburgers with literally zero seasoning in it
Fries with entirely too much salt on them that need salty ketchup in order to be close to edible
Stupidly large portions
>What is 5 Guys?
>>
>>36275208
natives did not have the grill though
>>
>>36275707
I agree with this, Five guys sucks
>>
>What is all european cuisine
O am I laffin
>>
You know how I know you're trashy and without class?
>>
>>36275706
>the immigrants in Europe are winning

t. You
>>
File: whoreslol02.jpg (31KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
whoreslol02.jpg
31KB, 358x406px
>>36275208
>White people however have nothing. Maybe salted fish or a toast sandwich? I don't know. White people have no food to identify with.
This kind of ignorance is genuinely hilarious. Every nation in Europe has their own dishes. That you actually made this post shows how fucking retarded you are.
>>
Goldfish crackers, Nestle anything, RING DINGS AND DEVIL DOGS AND YODELS
>>
Only good "white people" food is from the Mediterranean. Real Greek food is GoT.
>>
>>36275763
I'm assuming OP means American whites, maybe Canadian whites as well.
>>
>>36275309
Germans and French are white you dipshit
>>
>>36275784
Then OP's retarded. White people come from Europe after all
>>
>>36275208
Individualy wrapped American Cheese slices
>>
Gatorade and fried clams
>>
>>36275707
>stupidly large portions
not at $9/burger and $15 for a meal, fucker
>>
Wonder Bread and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
>>
Pasta, lasagna, and spheghetti
>>
>>36275763

it's just a meme, no one actually thinks this

although if we're being honest, when it comes to cooking, there is something a little bit off about Anglos and Nords
>>
Little Caesars cheesey bread
>>
The only white people who matter are the Brits and all they can come up is fish and chips, with a side of mushy peas if they're feeling frisky.
>>
Look at all the American treats in this thread. OP got his ASS HANDED TO HIM !!!!
>>
I love when people forget that there are countries with white people that aren't America. Germans, Irish, Russians, Polish, and British all have their own food.
>>
>>36275899
If it isn't Scottish it's CRAP!!!
>>
>>36275208
retarded cuck
>>
>>36275899
I can't speak for the others but as far as Ireland is concerned, our food is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: rollBracelet.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
rollBracelet.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
pretty much any alcohol that's worth shit
freeze dried food, MREs

>>36275208
>BBQ was invented by the natives of the americas long before the white man settled here.
funny how they did that without the white mans' cattle
>also 69 get
>>
>>36275208
Sausages
Steak
Hamburgers
Pizza
Salads
Cheese
Pasta
Take your pick. Took me literally 5 seconds of thinking to come up with that list. In a minute I could come up with a lot more.
>>
>>36275915
>flavorless boiled oats in a squishy sheep gut
Yeah nah, every delicious Scotch dish was stolen from the English or the Irish.
>>
>>36275208
meat pies
>>
>>36275892

you should try shepherd's pie some time mate, might warm your heart a bit
>>
>>36275417
Menudo is a Mexican dish that uses cow intestines you dumbass.

Also

>Mashed potatoes
>Cobbler
>Sausages
>Pretzels
>Beignets
>Crepes
>Spaghetti
>Hamburgers
>>
Coleslaw is the only flavorful food white people have invented.
>>
>>36276100
>>Mashed potatoes
Native American invention
>>Beignets
Invented by negros/creoles
>>Spaghetti
Invented by the Chinese, adapted to use local wheat in Italy
>>Hamburgers
Invented by Germans, who are certainly not white
>>
>>36276002
Rollin for that bracelet
>>
>>36276317
>Germans
>Not white

Also, I meant spaghetti and meatballs, which is Italian-American

The history of mashed potatoes is pretty rocky. Some people say it was native americans, but there are plenty that say various European countries

Also, citations needed on beignets being made by creoles. Hell, Europeans have been eating fried dough since ancient Rome
>>
>>36275805
Lmao they aren't European just white American.
>>
File: 1492193258499.jpg (25KB, 197x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492193258499.jpg
25KB, 197x226px
>shit-skins dont know what the mediterranean is

i'm surprised considering you faggots parade around all day stealing cultures and screaming WE WUZ
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.