[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're ahead of your time philosophically, intellectually,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0276.jpg (55KB, 564x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
55KB, 564x561px
>tfw you're ahead of your time philosophically, intellectually, spiritually and metaphysically
>>
Enlighten me fag
>>
>>36275111

And yet, here you are anyways!
>>
>>36275111
post ONE (1) original thought you've had
>>
>>36276333
Anime is shit.
Djfjfjjrj
>>
>>36276389
in other words, you're a complete and utter fraud

best kill yourself dude
>>
>>36275111 (checked)
Write down your fucking ideas then. It's not that hard.
>>36276333 (checked)
Check 'em.
>>
>>36276333
look out lads, its an intel corsair
>>
>>36276333
buy apl
>>
File: d05.png (329KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
d05.png
329KB, 1024x655px
>>36276333
>>36276450
Not OP, he is a spook.

The capitalism and communism do not work and will never work well in the long term. We need a philosophical king/family to trust power in whom rules with an iron fist when need be in order to get things done, but treats his people well and with respect. Takes aspects of capitalism and keep the free market, but not too free. Just the people more incentives to work. Let them have property. But they will be required to share at least 9% of the goods they earn per 6 months with their neighbours and 2% with their humble king. No more countries. Tthe world will be united under one banner. However, people are free to keep their beliefs and hold traditions.

Also humans will not be permitted to enforce the laws. This will be the job of robots. The king/supreme family will be in command of the bots who outclass humans in every way, shape and form. The people/person in power was conditioned to never abuse his power.
I'm writing a book based on this idea.
>>
>>36276764
Forgive my english. I'm brazill
>>
>>36276764
Sounds like a surefire way for a dictator to use your ideology as an excuse to be tyrannical
>>
>>36276764
fuck off sperg before u get backed into corner turned into ckae
>>
>>36275111
I feel like im the only one who knows the truth about the 4th dimensional reptilians who enslave our planet and use humans for food.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.