[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 1491869404720.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
1491869404720.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
Robots, I have a sort of issue with my little sister. I'm 18 and she is 12, I've always been a pretty reserved guy concerning my sexuality I mean this as in not being a horny moron nor a perma virgin. I just started to notice my little sister's tiny breasts, may God forgive me for this, but they secretly turn me on a lot. What should I do about this?

I don't wanna seem like those fags who make up stupid incest stories just for attention, but, she leans really close to me sometimes and she likes kissing me on the cheek (which is perfectly normal). Other times she sits next to me on her underwear while playing her videogames or using her phone.

What do I do about this? I don't want to seem creepy, it's just that she has gotten kinda hot.
>>
>>36274946
Golden ticket is approaching your hand my friend. You just have to grab it. Do you want a sexslave for life in the form of your sister?

FUCKING GET ON WITH IT. If she kisses you on the cheek again, turn your head so your lips meet. Post results.
>>
File: IMG_1681.jpg (91KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.jpg
91KB, 1014x1024px
>>36274946
>tfw no 12 year old budding little sister that I can be a secret bf for

But for real OP you just have to start setting boundaries if you don't want to be tempted. If she's in her panties tell her to go put something on.
>>
I want you to know your post gave my a boner. Just jerk off with her underwear and try really hard to not give her the d unless she wants it.
>>
>>36275015
but he is my little sister anon, I don't think I'd be ok to take advantage of a preteen
>>
>>36274946
She's 12 you fucking retard, she doesn't mean anything by walking around in her underwear

Just touch her pussy already and go to jail, hopefully she won't have to spend years dealing with your perverted staring, grooming and eventual groping/rape
>>
>>36275058
what if she finds out, or worse?, what if my mom finds out...
>>
>>36275087
you are right anon, but I've never done anything to her, nor plan on doing
>>
>>36274946
>What do I do about this?
Nothing? She's 12 you fucking retard.
>>
File: Pedobear.png (8KB, 100x184px) Image search: [Google]
Pedobear.png
8KB, 100x184px
OP hope FBI is on way to your house. 12 is to fucking young. Plus she is your sister.
>>
Think back to when you were 12, and how you would have felt about having a sexual experience with someone you love back then.

You know what you should do.
>>
>>36275040
It'd be a double edge blade anon, my asumption is that she may develop image issues or stuff like that, in my opinion she is still to young to understand that she is lowkey arousing me and to cover up
>>
>>36275131
Bullshit, you've got it planned in your head. Suddenly you're close to her and find yourself ''accidentally'' touching her thigh or asking her to sit on your lap. Absolute scum.
>>
>>36275140
I meant that I need help with controling myself, I still can't understand why she arouses me and I feel bad about myself for it
>>
>>36274946
>tfw no 12 year old sister that walks around the house in undies
why even live?
>>
>>36275183
No, anon, she is my relative and a minor, I cannot control who she loves, even still, I love her in a fraternal way, not in a sexual way
>>
>>36275289
it's not ok anon, I hope she understands that it's not appropriate
>>
>>36275206
listen anon, I'm seeking help because I don't want to become a full fledged pedophile, people like that disgust me as well
>>
File: eliotrodger.png (123KB, 675x719px) Image search: [Google]
eliotrodger.png
123KB, 675x719px
>>36275206
You don't think his sister had her outfit planned in her head before going out to hang with brother?

I'm a male, and I was uncomfortable walking around in my underwear at home around my family. It's not because they did anything to me, but because I didn't want to put the temptation out there. There was no logical reason whatsoever for a child to walk around in underwear around family members at home unless they either want to play naked games, or because it was an enforced household rule.

If OP's parents live in a house where little sister isn't permitted to cover up her panties at home, then OP has the complicit permission to initiate playtime.
>>
>>36275480
she usually just does it when she hangs around me.
>>
>>36275562
Start off by mentioning that.

"So, um, I've noticed that when we hang out, you don't have any pants on. I'm a dude and I can't help but look, and if you let me look, I'm gonna want to touch. That's just how guys are.
Please put some pants on, okay?"

If she pulls some SJW shit about "my body my choices", then you have the choice to move your body wherever it pleases.
>>
>>36275629
Thanks anon, I'll follow your advice. However, isn't it kinda weird for a brother to say to his sister "I'll want to touch if I keep seeing"?
>>
>>36275480
>I didn't want to put the temptation out there
What fucking temptation?

>You don't think his sister had her outfit planned in her head before going out to hang with brother?

That's all in yours and OPs perverted minds. Kids like just wearing underwear around the house because it's comfortable. Chilling in your underwear watching cartoons and stuff. Fuck you and your wishful thinking.
>>
>>36275700
hey man, I never agreed with what that anon said
>>
This may not be a bother, but she's always told me: "you'll be the only guy I'll love".

It seems kinda cute and innocent to me, but it may have some undertones. sorry If I sound too pretentious, I'm just kinda paranoid and weird
>>
File: 1492014133155.gif (1MB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
1492014133155.gif
1MB, 488x274px
>inb4 not actually wanting to fuck your little sister

try again, anon, the fbi is on it's way

pic very related
>>
>>36274946
Create some distance and make sure she knows that there are new boundaries.
>>
>>36275698
Post results either way. I want to know that you followed shitty advice.
>>
>>36276737
I don't wanna make her think that I don't want to hang around her
>>
>>36276825
I have a quick update here, just told her: "hey, put something on, you'll catch a cold". She just smuggly smirked and said: "ok, bro, don't have to be so strict" in a joking manner
>>
>>36274946
I am just 2 years older than my little sister, but I had a mad crush on her when she was about 14 and me 16. I never said anything, just kinda left open situations where she had the opening to move if she felt it. we smoked a lot of weed together, talked about a lot of things, but I never got a hint of interest from her. Which is how it goes. Not sure it would have been a good thing to have developed. I think finding solace in the world of imagination may be the kindest path to your sister in the end.
>>
>>36274946
shut the fuck up you fuckin pedophile faggot
>>
>>36275269
Because it's fucking natural. We're designed to be attracted to girls aged 12-16.
>>
>>36276986
you sure anon?, I'm pretty sure that males are often attracted by traits that imply that the female is a healthy and for breeding (i.e. hips, ass, big tits). And those traits often come when the female is around 15-20, she is still just 12
>>
>>36276986
12 is a bit early to my taste, but some hormonal heroines might heave up into post-pubescence. Young teens seem like a handful to me, I'd just as soon have someone 15+ and fairly together for that age.
but then again, I like stretched out mom bods, so you don't have to listen to the opinion of a pervert
>>
>>36276949
Are you an anime character?
oregano as fuck
>>
>>36274946
>What should I do about this?
If you have to ask, then you're a piece of shit.
She does all of this stuff because she's your sister and feels comfortable around you. You're a degenerate.
>>
>>36275480
>complicit permission
nah son. I have hung out around my sister both naked and been cool. it is because we are from a household of hippies I guess. I am sorry the scope of your spectra is so rapey, mine is pretty pleasant
>>
File: okufukkenwhore.png (156KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
okufukkenwhore.png
156KB, 726x720px
>>36275700
>Kids like just wearing underwear around the house because it's comfortable. Chilling in your underwear watching cartoons and stuff.

That's why they invented pajamas and shorts. Put them the fuck on.

There's no reason for a child to feel comfortable wearing underwear around the house unless the household dynamic discouraged otherwise.

Even as a fucking five-year-old, without any prompting from my parents or sister, I knew to put on some goddamn pajama shorts. But then again, I also knew to flush the fucking toilet after shitting and rinse out my dishes when I finished eating. It's called common sense.

No reason for a child to feel comfortable sitting around in underwear watching cartoons unless her mom or dad said, "Why are you wearing pants in the house? It's hot! Take your pants off and just hang out in underwear!" At which point, it's the parents for encouraging familial relations, not the siblings who get aroused.

Ignorant stupid exhibitionist self-righteous whore. Get raped and murdered.
>>
>>36277129
I kinda indocrinated her into anime myself, a decision I'm not very proud of tbqh
>>
>>36277323
For fuck's sake. You might have already groomed her, you sick fuck, even if you didn't realize it.
>>
>>36277361
but it was normal girly anime like sailor moon or love live, not any pervy stuff, man
>>
>>36277423
Gateway drugs into sheer degeneracy, Anon.
>>
>>36274946
The answer is clear, OP
You should molest your sister before Tyrone and Jamal turn her girlhole into Uganda
>>
>>36277477
Don't you know what happened in Rhodesia?
>>
>>36274946
pray to god, never give in to temptation, if you ever fap to her you must feel the deepest shame
>>
>>36277472
Well, I'm already a weeaboo myself so I see no harm
>>
>>36277549
I'll always follow the word of god, anon. may blessings come upon you
>>
File: Palpatine.jpg (111KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine.jpg
111KB, 620x320px
>>36274946
Go on, Anon. Steal one of her used panties from the laundry room hamper. Don't be hesitant, one little sniff won't hurt anyone.
>>
>>36277826
mate, that shit's fucked up
>>
>>36278171
I suppose. I stole her stuff to wear, myself.
>>
>>36274946
She's doing normal tweenage girl things. She obviously trusts you, don't take advantage of her. Even if she does secretly like you, she's very young and you could cause damage to her developing little mind. You obviously have a lot of doubt about yourself, please just keep your sister safe, even if it's from your own perversions.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.