[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your hobbies vidya and anime don't count >Cycling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: treehouse.jpg (475KB, 1379x1140px) Image search: [Google]
treehouse.jpg
475KB, 1379x1140px
Post your hobbies
vidya and anime don't count

>Cycling
>Longboarding
>Gym
>Treehouse building - pic related
>>
>>36274595
Holy fuck. Very nice my man, i would really enjoy seeing your progress.
>>
Since vidya and anime don't count, then mine would have to be getting angry about jews on Korean woodcarving forums
>>
>>36274634
Thanks man, I'll keep you updated!
>>>/diy/1161549

Just made a thread on /diy/ that will last a week or so. I'll update it with progress tomorrow if you're interested
>>
File: 1372395457891.jpg (9KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
1372395457891.jpg
9KB, 275x142px
>>36274661
Nothing wrong with that anon. If more people were angry about jews, the world would be a better place
>>
File: 1[2].png (245KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1[2].png
245KB, 500x489px
>>36274595
gym yori mo anime hou ga shumi poi da yo.
baka
>>
>>36274595
my only hobby:

>kpop
>>
>Reading
>Philosophy
>Writing
>Perfecting my information-gathering protocols
>Weed
>Essai movies
>>
>overwatch
>lifting
>soccer i guess i dont play as often as i used to
>debating
>>
>>36275345
shum shum shlippidy dop
>>
>traveling
Been to 30-ish countries since 2013.
>reading
Read five novels in the past week and working on a few non-fiction books while I await an Amazon shipment.
>languages
Took a year of Terrorbic in university and am independently studying Hindi.
>motorcycling
Have a shitty 2014 Indian-made meme-o-cycle.
>outdoors shit
Used to go fishing, hunting, and camping all the time. Been a while since I've last gone, but I want to go on a few trips in May before flying to Mexico and Africa.
>writing
I do freelance writing shit and am trying to jumpstart some spare-time projects, but I lack motivation.
>>
>>36276042
>How do you afford to travel so much?
>Who do you go with?
>What do you do at these places?
>>
>>36275345
should be "anime no hou"
and you can't normally append "da" to "ppoi" because it's an i-adjective
>>
>>36275440
Do you do any hobbies with other people?

>>36275822
>put the gun away
>we'll settle this like real men
>debate me
>any topic
>scared?
>you should be
>>
sailing
reading
running
lifting
>>
>reading
>collecting music records and CDs

pretty much all i do
>>
>reading
>poker
>scale model building
>running/lifting
>building random things
>not watching anime

Currently trying to build a sort of cockpit for playing flight simulators, ordering the VKB Gunfighter Pro and Crosswind rudder pedals. Although once I get an actual engineering position and have money going to order a WWI replica plane kit, not sure might try for a Fokker D.VII , DR.I or Sopwith Camel.
>>
>>36276200
>running
How do you suggest I start doing this?
I cycle, walk and longboard, but running seems too difficult. Both the impact on my joints and the out-of-breath-ness
>>
>>36276125

>How do you afford to travel so much?

I work a lot and spend little. I'm also fortunate to be good enough at writing to have secured several freelance contracts. I make about $2,000 per month from writing plus what I earn from part-time. I'm a student but am graduating pretty late as a consequence of traveling often.

>Who do you go with?

Nobody, but I've made plenty of friends all over the place.

>What do you do at these places?

Depends. Went paragliding in Colombia, dirtbiking in Nicaragua, motorcycling around the Himalayas in India, etc. I was also in Turkey during the 2013 Gezi Park Protests and took lots of pictures. Did some camping in Iceland and Kashmir and hitchhiked across Europe in 2014.
>>
>>36276175
I do actually, everything aside from purely reading (and "pefecting etc.") can be done socially, to a different effect to what you'd usually achieve on your own, of course, but it can (and in my opinion, it should) be done.
>>
>>36276351
Sounds pretty amazing

I plan on cycling / driving across europe and the americas in a few years.

Whats your view on the added danger of travelling solo across europe, now it's been flooded with several million muslims?
>>
>>36276343

get nice shoes

then go jog. when you're out of breath, slow to a walk for 30 sec, then repeat. you'll gain more endurance by the day.
>>
>>36276427
>get nice shoes
Can you recommend me some? I've owned nothing but Vans since I was 12yo and have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>reading (non-fiction because I'm not a girl)
>gambling

Those are literally the only two things I do which could be considered hobbies.
>>
>>36276405

I don't think you'd have any problems.

Muslims and refugees tend to be clustered in a handful of urban areas, such as London, Birmingham, and Paris. Even then, the density of migrants and severity of their beliefs isn't as noticeable as /pol/-esque memes might have you believe.

The vast majority of people I met in Western and Eastern Europe alike were plainly indigenous. However, you will notice as you begin moving towards the Balkans that there is a scarcity of migrants versus a surfeit in Scotland, Southern England, and urban France.

Side-note: there are a SHIT-TON of Turks in Germany, and that is NOT a meme. They didn't give me any problems. Turkey is actually a great country to visit, although I don't know how it'll be in another couple years.
>>
>>36276165
arigatou sensei
that's what i get for just watching hundreds of animes and not studying ;_;
itsuka nihongo wo benkyoushimasu! ...tabun.
>>
>>36276477
>(non-fiction, because I'm not a girl)
I'd like to read the epistemological reasoning behind this statement
>>
>>36276458

unfortunately I cannot help with a recommendation. I bought mine 6 years ago and have no idea what the market is like right now.

I just went to a shoe store, tried on a few pairs, walked around a bit and went with the comfiest ones with a good amount of cushion to absorb the shock.

don't pay too much, those brand shoes are a meme.
>>
>>36276477

get a load of this badass. he's so hetero he doesn't even read fiction. watch out fembots, your panties are in danger of getting soaked.
>>
>cracking open cold ones with the boys
>playing piano
>listening to music
>in a wind ensemble, play euphonium
I'm a music performance major, I actually don't play games or watch anime (anymore)
>>
>>36274595
>I play the banjo
>I read
>I cook
>Homebrewing
>Woodworking(kind of)
>>
>>36274595
>bjj
>guitar
>weed
>movies
>traveling if possible
>>
>>36276554
Crime and Punishment is about as intellectual as Harry Potter.
>>
>>36276849
But what does it mea to be intellectual, though

And how do, respectively, Harry Potter and Crime and Punishment conform to this standard

Also, how is a Philosophical masterpiece as Parmenides On Nature (or, for the matter, any of Plato's dialogues) more inherently intellectual than those books are
>>
>seeing quadruple @ the double rock
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.