[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irresistible Bait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_3305.jpg (175KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3305.jpg
175KB, 2048x2048px
Ask a logical trans girl anything
Inb4
>logical
>trans
>girl
>>
don't you think more trans girls should want to sex with a woman?
>>
>>36273717
I mean I guess it's just to each their own. I like girls and guys, But with girls I just can't fuck them cause it freaks me out using my dick like that. But I'll sign up for a qt domme gf with a strap on anyday
>>
>>36273851
Would you rather fuck a girl with your dick, or fuck a girl using a strap-on/double dildo in your ass?
>>
>>36273655
DAMAGED
Oh waawhhh
I, I'm sorry my friend, I guess I just can't
Lesson other thing nice
It's nice and cool around here
It's nice
It's my mind
It's my mind that's off guard
And no one comes in
Nobody comes in
Damaged
My damage
No one comes in
Stay out
>>
File: punk_112097_PUNCH_8A_edit.jpg (137KB, 993x980px) Image search: [Google]
punk_112097_PUNCH_8A_edit.jpg
137KB, 993x980px
>>36273655
My damaged
>>
Do you realize that your perversion is unnatural and disturbing to the vast majority of people?

Do you realize that you are nothing but a blight on the moral society?
>>
>>36274269
The double dildo thing. I literally can't fuck people, I've tried. I can't stay hard and I get a ton of anxiety every time and feel grossed out at the thought of my precious dicky going inside of some toastie roastie
>>36274359
I like black flag but Henry Rollins was a shit lyricist
>>36274411
Fully aware. I don't see what the big deal is though. It's like if I was playing a video game and tried to change my character to something else and then everybody else on the serve got upset. Why? It doesn't effect (affect?) you. But society generally takes a pretty long time to accept things that are hard to understand
>>
>>36273655
Waht pisses me off here is that you have no understading of Black Flag the band or the anarchist symbol
eg anythings sexuality = meh
do want you want love
pax XX
>>
>>36274540
>Fully aware. I don't see what the big deal is though. It's like if I was playing a video game and tried to change my character to something else and then everybody else on the serve got upset.
Your mental illness is showing. Real life is not a game. Your very existence is immensely harmful to the moral and unified society.

>Why? It doesn't effect (affect?) you.
It does. My tax dollars are going to assist you degenerates. My government expects me to accept unnatural monstrosities like yourself.

>But society generally takes a pretty long time to accept things that are hard to understand
Society will never accept horrors like you. Your perversion is unnatural and wrong. I hope someday that we will return to persecuting you disgusting creatures.
>>
>>36273655
Are you cute?

Originoli originoli
>>
File: Ray-Pettibon-02a.png (69KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Pettibon-02a.png
69KB, 2000x2000px
>>36273655
!
Futy
>>
>>36273655

You know beyond the BS about social constructs about gender, cause really what isn't a social construct, that the material of you is not the same as an actual woman and that in your lifetime it won't ever be, people aren't wrong to call you a man, its not nice but it isn't wrong.
>>
File: SST015_750x750.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SST015_750x750.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
>>36273655
my damage
>>
>>36274724
Take the stick out of your ass, jesus.
Your tax dollars go to far worse things, this should be the least of your worries.
>>
File: p03ybvbz.jpg (61KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
p03ybvbz.jpg
61KB, 864x486px
>>36273655
#I'll bite it off
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-15_02-13-17.png (1MB, 1401x752px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-15_02-13-17.png
1MB, 1401x752px
>>36273655
This gives me damage
Damage
>>
File: RollinsRotator.jpg (40KB, 633x375px) Image search: [Google]
RollinsRotator.jpg
40KB, 633x375px
>>36273655
erm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF7vNVmb2fo
>>
>>36274828
Just because my tax dollars go to worse things doesn't mean they should also go to mentally ill plagues on society like yourself. I wish we could still lynch you horrific creatures. Nothing but an even worse breed of pedophiles, the lot of you.
>>
>>36273655
Can I put a collar on you and choke you as I'm roughly fucking you in the ass?

I'll call you a good girl after.
>>
File: 1475389886986.jpg (94KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
1475389886986.jpg
94KB, 1000x677px
>>36273655
Mr H Rollins
spits or swallows ?
>>
>>36274828
this anon knows what's up. Why don't you guys get this butthurt over having to fund our excessive amount of nuclear weapons or whatevs
>>36275028
I'd be into that
>>
>>36273655
Do u want a robot bf? I'm right here. Say the word.
>>
>>36275064
Nice. Are you in California? If you're in the U.S, I'll ship you to stay with me for a week or two if you're qt.
>>
>>36274704
Am I not punk enough? ;_;
>>36274724
You say I have a mental illness but let's just say for the sake of argument that I'm mentally ill. Shouldn't you be more than willing to put your tax money towards my treatement? Do you also thing people with anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, etc. who can't afford medication don't deserve it?
>>36274745
I've been told I am desu :)
>>36274814
I know that I'll never be a bio girl, I'm ok with that. It's not really a biggy, dysphoria sucks tho
>>
File: blackflag-1334791212.jpg (51KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
blackflag-1334791212.jpg
51KB, 500x334px
>>36275110
I like the idea of a Robot Black Flag lover boy
The way this works on just playing on the greatest band ever

>Swinging man, swinging man, swinging man, >swinging man, swinging man
>Hanging around, hanging around, hanging >around, hanging around

>I'm the swinging man
>And my feet never touch the ground
>Never touch the ground
>I'm swinging man, swinging man, swinging >man, swinging man
>I swing back and forth
>Back and forth
>Back and forth
>Back and forth
>I was looking for a little warmth
>But I didn't find nuthin'
>So now I'm hanging around
>Swinging man hanging around
>Swinging man feeling no pain
>Feeling no pain
>Feeling no pain
>No pain
>No pain
>All the girls know my name
>I go by swinging man
>Swinging man
>Swinging man
>I tell you what, you get yourself together
>And you go downtown, you come on home
>And I'll still be hanging around
>Because I'm the swinging man
>I am the swinging man
>Feeling no pain
>No pain
>If you love me, you'll cut me down
>But if not, I'll still be hangin' around 'cause
>I'm the swinging man
>I am the swinging man
>Swinging man, swinging man, swinging man, >swinging man
>>
>>36275283
>You say I have a mental illness but let's just say for the sake of argument that I'm mentally ill. Shouldn't you be more than willing to put your tax money towards my treatement? Do you also thing people with anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, etc. who can't afford medication don't deserve it?
I would agree if your treatment were about combating and defeating your sick and immoral desires, rather than giving into the mental illness. I would have the same objection if depressed individuals were being told in therapy that they should just give into their sadness and despondency and kill themselves
>>
>>36275283
>>>36274704 (You)
> Am I not punk enough? ;_;

hey dont worry about that
I just get annoyed wtih people takin the flag in vain and all that
do your thing
thats what metters
>>
File: black-flag-damaged-i-posh-boy.jpg (104KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
black-flag-damaged-i-posh-boy.jpg
104KB, 576x576px
>>36273655
Louie Louie
>>
File: 7521748.t.jpg (131KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
7521748.t.jpg
131KB, 800x532px
>>36273655
Intense eye
>>
>>36273655

If a man raped and murdered a woman in his teens and wasn't caught at the time only for 50 years later to be be discovered by DNA evidence to have perpetrated the crime, and during those 50 years which he did no other crime and was by all accounts a model citizen with a loving family and successful career, does this man deserve jail or freedom?

If one man says "I could never kill someone" and they meant it and another man says "I choose not to kill anyone" and meant it, which of these men are more moral? if either are.
>>
>>36275110
Kinda ya, I'm nervous tho :3
>>36275152
M...maybe
>>36275470
Those two are incomparable. Letting trans people transition has relativity no negative consequences besides the ones society gives us. Letting a depressed person kill themself or a person with an eating disorder not eat is totally different. Shitty argument
>>36275492
Oh ok :)
>>
>>36275697
Not OP but I want to answer your questions anyways.

>If a man raped and murdered a woman in his teens and wasn't caught at the time only for 50 years later to be be discovered by DNA evidence to have perpetrated the crime, and during those 50 years which he did no other crime and was by all accounts a model citizen with a loving family and successful career, does this man deserve jail or freedom?
The man deserves jail. Justice is immutable and a constant. We must dole it out equally. If one commits a crime, they must be punished.

>If one man says "I could never kill someone" and they meant it and another man says "I choose not to kill anyone" and meant it, which of these men are more moral? if either are.
The man who chooses not to commit a crime. He is resisting his foul nature and triumphing over it. To master our baseness is to be truly Human.
>>
File: 108141-a.jpg (2MB, 2117x2135px) Image search: [Google]
108141-a.jpg
2MB, 2117x2135px
>>36275697
was it Louie or Louie
Louie Louie

Seriously though we can all be rapist and murderers
but its wether we do or dont
waht we say dont mean shit
but in court its all bs anyhow
>>
All previous singers > Rollins

With the exception of the carefully selected songs on the "Wasted...Again" compilation. Loose Nut, TV Party, Drinkin' and Drivin', and of course, my old favorite:

YOU

SLIP

ITTTTT

IIIINNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>36275817
>Those two are incomparable. Letting trans people transition has relativity no negative consequences besides the ones society gives us.
Wrong. It indulges your sick desires and corrupts our society. Trans people also prey on children and further push their degenerate, society-destroying ideology. Your very existence is a blight upon moral individuals.

>Letting a depressed person kill themself or a person with an eating disorder not eat is totally different. Shitty argument
No, it isn't. In both those cases it is about triumphing over the mental illness. Somehow, in our society, psychologists have deemed it correct to allow gender dysphorics to give into their mental illness. It is no different than telling a depressed or anorexic person to give into their mental illness.
>>
>>36275893
Slip it on in
>>
>>36275920
>>>36275817
>>Those two are incomparable. Letting trans people transition has relativity no negative consequences besides the ones society gives us.
>Wrong. It indulges your sick desires and corrupts our society. Trans people also prey on children and further push their degenerate, society-destroying ideology. Your very existence is a blight upon moral individuals.
>>Letting a depressed person kill themself or a person with an eating disorder not eat is totally different. Shitty argument
>No, it isn't. In both those cases it is about triumphing over the mental illness. Somehow, in our society, psychologists have deemed it correct to allow gender dysphorics to give into their mental illness. It is no different than telling a depressed or anorexic person to give into their mental illness.

Nonsense people should be free to do waht they want to do
>>
>>36275817
>Kinda ya, I'm nervous tho :3
>US

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>36275996
>Nonsense people should be free to do waht they want to do
No, they shouldn't. The collective must always triumph over the individual. For the individual only wishes to indulge in hedonism. The collective gives purpose and leads us to strive to greater and better things. The truth that you cannot handle is that people neither deserve nor can handle absolute freedom.
>>
>>36275817
Come on, wouldn't it be fun to be treated as a worthless mindless fuckhole for a week or two?

Being aggressively flirty on /r9k/ seems weird. Anyway, I'm just erping, don't mind me.
>>
Do you think you have a mental illness?
>>
>>36276062
No when it comes to anyones sexuallity what does it matter it is a private and personal matter
>>
>>36276126
Yes, id like that very much :)
>>36276096
No cause el doctors in medical community don't think it is. but if someday they change their mind and I am considered that then oh well. Could be worse
>>36276145
Yeah what anon said
>>
>>36276145
No it isn't. Society has a vested interest in secluding and persecution sexual deviants. Sexuality is of the utmost importance to society as reproduction lies at our very core, and you do not deserve to peddle your sick and immoral brand of sexuality
>>
>>36276248
We get it you go on 4chan
>>
>>36273655
does "trans girl" mean you are a dude becoming a woman or a woman becoming a dude?
>>
>>36276221
Why are you trying to shoehorn your way into the LGB community? Gender identity (*cough cough* mental illness) is completely different from sexual orientation. Are you trying to seem more normal by association?
>>
>>36276280
>>>36276248
> We get it you go on 4chan
To pick up traps as thats the only way you can get it up
>>
>>36273655
what's the best way to comfort my trans friend when she gets dysphoric?
>>
>>36276338
>having a trans friend

Neck yourself
>>
>>36276348
>>having a trans friend
>Neck yourself
Are you a usafag?
neck youself as in kiss your own neck now that is perverted
What perverted gender are you suggesting here
>>
File: IMG_6741.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6741.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>36273655
>trans people pretending to be punk again
Just fuck off faggots Jesus Christ
I'm not even right wing and you fucks are just annoying
>>
>>36276338
Give them a hand a cuddle a kiss or love them
as they would like
Embrace them for being what thye want to be
>>
>>36276449
Punks pretending to be trans
and I love it
>>
File: o-GREEN-LIGHT-facebook.jpg (351KB, 1536x1879px) Image search: [Google]
o-GREEN-LIGHT-facebook.jpg
351KB, 1536x1879px
>>36276449
Go
with your chosen identity
>>
>>36276318
Answer my question degenerate REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36273655

Whats your opinion of sissies and crossdressers? or people who claim to be multi gender or whatever?
>>
>>36276563
Not OP
that is not a question that is bigotted and hateful bait you are scum
Let people have there freedom
Freedom of sexual expression
Or are you an oppressed Chad that actually wishes he could find another gut to love your nice little cock
>>
>>36276295
At one point I was in the form of a slave, or as you call them, a male. Now I'm a beautiful woman with a feminine >>36276393

>>36276318
LGB would be nothing without the T
>>36276338
I'm honestly not sure what much there is to do to fix that or even help. It's kinda hard to get out of your head when dysphoria's going on like that. Maybe just tell her she's pretty? If I were her I think the way you'd be able to help most is just distract me so I stop overthinking
>>
>>36276739
>LGB would be nothing without the T

Ok, this is a troll
>>
>>36276221
Let me just begin by saying that trans people don't bother me at all. In fact, I probably wouldn't mind banging you if I had the chance, depending on how feminine I think you look :3 Nothing bothers me more than people who want to take away the rights of others because they live in a different way that doesn't even affect them.

But with that being said, many psychiatrists do consider gender dysphoria to be a mental disorder. In fact, resent studies have shown that trans brains (in general) resemble the brains (in general) of those among the sex they identify as.

Doesn't it also conform to the basic definition of a mental disorder?
"a diagnosis by a mental health professional of a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life" (taken straight from Wikipedia ofc because whatever)

Would you not suffer and be unable to function normally if you didn't receive treatment for your gender dysphoria (transitioning)?

Having a mental disorder doesn't affect your worth as a person. When something is recognising as a disorder, it means we can direct resources toward understanding it and then find a cure.
>>
>>36274724
>Your very existence is immensely harmful to the moral and unified society.

Evangelicals give me cancer holy shit. How are people supposed to take you seriously? I find it amazing that people are shocked at how secular society is becoming when you have retards like this representing the morally righteous right.
>>
>>36276869
Trying to normalize a mental illness is pretty fucked up though, right?
>>
File: 1479679135887.jpg (259KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479679135887.jpg
259KB, 800x1080px
>>36276221
>tfw no cute shy transgirl to bully
You're all too promiscuous
>>
>>36276928
Isn't that exactly what people are doing when they claim gender dysphoria isn't a mental disorder? By saying it doesn't exist? I have ADHD and I would be so fucked in life if the consensus was that ADHD isn't a mental disorder. I wouldn't be able to receive treatment then (I'll refer to the last paragraph of my initial response).
>>
>>36277068
Yeah, I agree with you that it's a mental illness, but mental illnesses sort of need to have a stigma attached to them. I have Bipolar depression and anxiety, for example, and I know that's not normal. I wouldn't want anyone to tell me it is, because it invalidates how I feel. Transgenders want to be told they're normal, but they're not. They have a mental illness that needs to be treated. It shouldn't just be accepted as part of society
>>
>>36276295
Dude becoming a girl
>>
>>36276615
If I'm being honest I'm a bit of a sissy so I have no issues with them. I think a lot of them may one day also realize they're trans like I did and realize that their confusion goes beyond their sexuality. I thought when I transistioned I'd stop being into the sissy stuff but I'm still pretty into it. In a weird way I almost see it as some kind of coping mechanism for dealing with the insecurties I have about being trans? I'm not sure. But anyways I have no issues with them. Crossdressers im indifferent towards and other gender people I mostly just don understand but I'm not necessarily against them. I just don't understand how someone realizes they're trans without dysphoria pushing them to it. Non binary makes more sense to me than identifying as otherkin or something like that
>>36276857
I'm bisexual as well as trans. Should I be allowed in the community for being bi but rejected for being trans? How exactly would that work? LGB people who don't like the T being in there suck. We're all in a pretty similar boat, we stand a bette chance working together than beingbitches to each other
>>36276869
I'd say the same thing to this as the anon I talked to earlier. If it ends up getting officially classified as a mental disorder that's ok with me. If anything it'll give republicans and other people who don't like us less of an excuse to not cover our treatement in their taxes. Transitioning, at the current time, is the best method of treatment that we have for being trans. So who knows maybe some day it'll be looked back on as a weird practice but if I had to choose between continuing on like I'm doing now as a girl or take a pill and make all my dysphoria go away I'd stay the way i am now cause I've accepted it as part of myself and its made me a stronger person (although a lot more confused too)
>>36276940
Y..you can bully me anon :3
>>
>>36276928
There's a fine line between normalizing and accepting something.
For example, accepting people with autism and offering them support doesn't mean that autism is ever going to be considered the norm.
>>
>>36277185
LGB people don't suffer from mental illness because of their LGBness. T people do. It's that simple. I'm gay and I'm sick of being associated with you degenerate trannies who impose your mental illnesses onto society
>>
>>36277185
But what if I only want to bully you into loving me so we can start a healthy relationship and have lots of children
>>
>>36277277
I'm not sure how you'd pull that one off but I'd be ok with it. Part of me really wants to be a mom
>>
>>36277195
People with Bipolar tend to get manic and break shit- a lot. Accepting it is understanding that they can't control it. Normalizing it is allowing it to happen without any commentary on why it might be wrong. I'm fine with accepting trans people. They can't help it. They're like a person with Bipolar breaking shit. But should we give them license to change their genders and then pretend like it's perfectly normal? Fuck no
>>
>>36277308
It's easy. I'll just fill your insides with my warm cum 3 times a day until you're pregnant, duh. With enough effort, anything is possible! I want one boy and one girl.
>>
>>36277257
Then go start your own community faggot
>>
>>36277350
Right, because the most liberal demographic imaginable is definitely going to agree with me on this
>>
>>36277335
>But should we give them license to change their genders and then pretend like it's perfectly normal? Fuck no
wtf why not? What gives you authority over what someone chooses to do with their body? If they feel as though a gender better represents who they are as a person, or what's going on inside their brain, then what harm is it to let them follow through with that? You've got to be some sort of sociopath to believe you have dominion over some strangers body.
>>
>logical
>trans

Choose one
>>
>>36273655
Be honest which matters more, a guy you're with being hot or a guy you're with calling you a girl?
>>
>>36277410
They can do whatever they want to their body, I was mostly trying to highlight the pretending like it's perfectly normal aspect of the process.
>>
>>36277443
So are we supposed to stop them from pretending like it's normal? What does it fucking matter whether or not it's normal. It's people getting surgery to get their bodies to more accurately represent their brains, does it really matter if it's normal or not? Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>36277335
How is letting them transition and bi-polar people breaking shit the same? This is such a stupid opinion it makes no sense. Currently you're not required to give tax money to support trans people's treatment. So if you can give me a few other examples of how trans people transitioning has impacted your life then please do
>>36277339
Makes sense. I won't let you down
>>36277386
Then just be thankful society took a break from hating you to hate us instead
>>36277410
This
>>36277434
Calling me a girl, it would just any sexual tension between me and the hot guy if he did that
>>36277443
Oh woops I think I must've misread yours a bit then too. I agree it's not necessarily "normal" but if anything the problem is that that's seen as a bad thing. Who cares what's "normal" just let us do what makes us happy because it doesn't hurt anyone
>>
>>36277511
Again, they can do whatever the fuck they want. I don't want my tax dollars going to subsidize it, I don't want to be forced to call you by your "preferred pronouns", and I don't want society to completely change to conform to your deviancy.
>>
>>36277538
>it would just any sexual tension
Kill*
>>
>>36277185
> if I had to choose between continuing on like I'm doing now as a girl or take a pill and make all my dysphoria go away I'd stay the way i am now cause I've accepted it as part of myself and its made me a stronger person

Fucking preach! Nothing is more important than accepting yourself for who you are, and seeing your disorder as something positive. Though my ADHD can make my life difficult, I try to focus on how it serves as an advantage in certain ways.

Perhaps I misunderstood you then regarding your view of gender dysphoria not being a mental disorder. I'm sorry to hear that you live in the U.S. It's a stupid question because it may not even be viable for you but have you considered moving to a country that isn't full of evangelical shit bags?
>>
>>36277557
No ones "forcing" you to not go around calling black guys niggers but you don't do that cause you're not an asshole (and cause you don't wanna get beat up) so I don't get why also using their preferred pronouns is any different. Just don't be an ass. It's really not that hard once you get used to it
>>
>>36277611
I could get arrested for going around calling strangers niggers, not that I would do it anyways. I'm afraid we're on the same path with pronouns and shit.
>>
>>36277605
Hey I have ADHD too I know where you're coming from! That's another difficult one to deal with. Like seriously being trans along with having ADHD has just made staying focused on anything impossible haha. But yeah the whole gender dysphoria thing being a mental illness I guess it's possible. I don't really see why that would mean we should be any less accepted even if that turned out to be true. And no I can't move out :/ I have friends and stuff here and I'm also broke. Luckily I don't have to deal with too much shit for being trans cause I pass so most people don't seem to notice
>>
>>36277557
>I don't want my tax dollars going to subsidize it, I don't want to be forced to call you by your "preferred pronouns", and I don't want society to completely change to conform to your deviancy.
I don't want my tax dollars going to giving anyone special treatment, but if you believe that transsexuality is a mental disorder (which I believe you stated before) then why wouldn't tax dollars be spent on supporting it. It's either all or nothing, no special treatment. If autists get tax dollars then so should trans people, unless you want to revoke your previous statement about it being a mental disorder.
And no one is forcing you to use preferred pronouns, you have the freedom to call people whatever you like. Society is conforming to transsexuality or giving it special treatment, it's just being accepting of it.
>>
>>36277669
Trying to normalize the behavior associated with mental illness is fucked up.
>>
>>36277538
>Calling me a girl, it would just kill any sexual tension between me and the hot guy if he did that

How is anyone supposed to believe you're a girl if don't ignore all chad's indiscretions or barring that, not immediately forgive him after a half hearted apology from him? Although on the other hand you're lying like a real girl so I'm conflicted
>>
>>36277645
Odds are there won't ever be a law (outside of a school policy enforced on some liberal arts college) enforcing you to gender is correctly. But do you really need a law to make you be a decent person? You can't just do that on your own? Ironically you'd probably also agree with me that people who think you can't lead moral lives without religion are stupid
>>
>>36277737
I'm fine with tax dollars going towards treating transgenders, but cutting off a dick and calling a guy a girl is not treatment, it's a cop out.
>>
>>36277737
This so much!! I've been saying this throughout the whole thread how do people not realize this? Either we're mentally ill and you support us or this is a physical disorder developed before you were born and you accept us
>>
That's a ridiculously oversimplified simplified version of what's happening but I'll play along. Why is it a cop out? Letting transgender people transition is currently the ONLY form of treatment that has proved to be effective. Just because you don't personally understand something doesn't automatically make it bullshit
>>
>>36277761
I would agree with you on that. Even if there are only ever societal, unspoken laws about misgendering people and such, that's still too much. People shouldn't feel bad for refusing to normalize a mental illness
>>
>>36277872
You have a very weird sense of justice. Who are we hurting by asking people to treat us differently?
>>
>>36277867
Then find new treatments. And if transitioning is all we got right now, then fine, let's do that. But don't get all pissy when states start deciding that you have to use the bathroom of your biological gender, or that biological boys can't play on girls' sports teams.
>>
>>36273655
Literally a triple oxymoron (oxymoron triangle?)
>>
>>36277611
>Cause you don't wanna get beat up
Do what we say or we will harm you physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, legally, and any other way we can imagine to visit malice upon you, but its okay because were the good guys.
>>
>>36273655
What do you think of this guy from my state.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/14/richard-fochtmann-maine-democrats-at-values-and-vi/
>>
>>36277939
You're not asking, you're forcing. North Carolina says that you have to use the bathroom of your biological gender (because they don't want to normalize your mental illness) and holy shit, it's the end of the world. A boy who thinks he's a girl wants to play on a girls sport team, and you better fucking believe there's gonna be hell to pay if they don't let him
>>
File: IMG_3503.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3503.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>36277949
So this is your solution? Just force trans people to continue living as their old gender in every other aspect of their life?. Pic related
>>
>>36277669
No way! Well damn you must be really tough as a person to be able to go through life despite that! I can barely handle my ADHD on its own haha. Yea I only think it's important to recognize gender dysphoria as a mental disorder so it can be studied further and so we can see if there is an even better treatment than transitioning (but I secretly hope there isn't, trans girls are awesome ;3).

I understated why you're reluctant to call it a mental disorder though. There are many pseudo intellectual dick heads in the U.S. like Ben Shapiro who only want to weaponize dysphoria against trans people.

It's sad you can't move out... but you should be hopeful about your future in the U.S. (Sorry in adance for injecting my political views) Justice Democrats, if you've heard of them, are working on repairing the democratic party from within. They actually care a lot about trans rights and they're gaining more and more traction. They might just ensure that the Democrats win the next election
>>
>>36278086
Yes. If they want to transition, they can deal with the consequences. Also, it's not in every aspect, just in those governed by the state.
>>
>>36273655
I play video games with a trans girl and sometimes I accidentally use the wrong pronouns, I try really hard to do it right, but I don't think she is very far along with transitioning at all so her voice is still masculine.

Is that like something that completely murders your self-esteem or is it forgivable?
>>
>>36278417
Everyones different but for me if you are my friend and as long as you're actively trying to use the correct pronouns its totally forgivable. But if you make no efforts at all that yeah it's a little soul crushing
>>
>>36277797
That's down to personal opinion. Some people believe corrective surgery and allowing a person to identify as the gender they believe they are is a healthier alternative to forcing them to repress it and try to treat them.
A shocking belief, I know.
>>
>>36278476
Follow up question,

She has recently been hanging around me and a few friends more as well as opening up to us a little more (she has always been sorta quiet/reserved) are there any topics or things that I really shouldn't talk about that you wouldn't normally expect?

thanks for answer questions by the way anon :)
>>
>>36278714
Don't ask her boy name or about her dick. Let her open up to you on her own
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.