[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brownpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Brownpill54.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Brownpill54.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Hello guys, just checking in to see how you guys are doing 3 years after I've begun my brownpilled life Just mere years ago, I too, was a loser browsing r9k on a daily basis with no real goals or aims in life, but since I've begun my journey things are

You see, dabbling in eating the excriment of african american individuals can really get you places - it has many health benefits that I can explain for you guys

For example, there are many nitrogen related nutrients located specifically inside human faeces that you just can't get from your standard grocery foods! Also, it's been scientifically proven that confident individuals, or 'chads' as you people call them here, gain 97% of their confidence from other confident individuals, by consuming their excretions. On top of that, you don't even need to wear cologne when you're living a fine life like mine - the food I eat not only gives me nourishment, but also a source of a manly, musky scent!

So, people, riddle me this - why haven't you taken the brownpill yet?
>>
File: haggis.jpg (25KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
haggis.jpg
25KB, 403x403px
>>36273326
>So, people, riddle me this - why haven't you taken the brownpill yet?
Beats me! There's nothing better than a full healthy meal!
>>
What the fuck is this kind of degenerate shit? No. No NO. This fucking shit is the reason this board is dying!

I am not the brownpilled man, I AM THE ONE WHO FUCKING SHITS! I DO THE SHITTING!

When are you going to get this into your fucking feeble minds?

Today is the day we change this LITERAL FUCKING SHITPOSTING. CHANGE IS A GOOD THING.
>>
>>36273326

>filename is "brownpill 54"

Really man? You have 54 or more pictures of people having someone shit in their mouths?..
>>
File: 1492186334104.jpg (400KB, 1021x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1492186334104.jpg
400KB, 1021x1135px
Well someone just brownpilled my fucking carpet.
t:wojak.
>>
File: irL2rjD.png (378KB, 532x537px) Image search: [Google]
irL2rjD.png
378KB, 532x537px
>>36274054
I really hope he does have at least 54 brownpill pictures.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 1200x784px
>tfw you finally take the brownpill
>>
>>36274054
He's the guy that posts it literally on every board of infinity chan. Of which is sad because those boards are so slow his threads never go away.
>>
>>36275031

>he's not even brownpilled
>>
Im gonna fight this with a bogpill. Thry may horrify you, but at least with the bogs you know where everyone stands.

This is some degeneracy.
>>
>>36275476

>not knowing the bogs invented the brownpill
>>
>>36273326
>Fucking nasty blah blah blah, eat shit...yummy!

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>36275476
The fuck are these freaks? I might need a quick rundown.
>>
File: 1433113507960 (1).jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1433113507960 (1).jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36273326

This is the worst thread i have seen here so far

Kekworthy though, ill give you that
>>
>>36275653
It's the type of shitty person that does what he's told not to that's all. Doing what's forbidden just because it is forbidden it gets him all excited. Like a pedo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.