[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who mere /sexuallyabused/, /molested/ or /raped/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1489372046424.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489372046424.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Who mere /sexuallyabused/, /molested/ or /raped/?
>>
I have

I touched myself without permission
>>
step brother used to pin me to the floor and grope me inside my underwear. not a great dude

probably goes on 4chan actually
>>
Tell me your stories and get me off you know you liked it you little bitch boys.
>>
File: 1492092664787-s4s.jpg (594KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1492092664787-s4s.jpg
594KB, 1836x3264px
>tfw oral herpes from being molested at 10

It was over before it ended
>>
>>36274246
this
someone share your story so i can jack off
>>
>>36274549
just cold sores or actual herpes? didn't know you can get that on your mouth

when I was little my mom used to kiss me on the mouth when she had a cold sore, now I get them too, just get it like once every two years tho
>>
>>36274596
>>36274246
Come on you fucking bitches I need to fap my fat cock
>>
File: 1491917297908.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1491917297908.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>tfw you will never repeatedly rape a boy till he wants to become a girl
>>
>>36274623
Cold sores but they're basically the same. Just a different strain of the herpes virus.

Still disgusted by them and I feel like a leper
>>
>>36274623
if you get cold sores, you have herpes.

Your mother gave you herpes.
>>
>Actual mother crazed abusive single parent
>Bipolar, switches between treating me like shit and being incredibly over affectionate regularly
>Fucks up my emotional development
>Barely learn anything as a good
>When I have to start attending reception school thinks I'm retarded: incredibly timid, know fuck all even for someone my age
>Teacher notices repeated bruising on me, sets off sequence that eventually leads to social services giving my mother a few chances before taking custody of me
>Get lost in the system for a bit, does even more to terrify and traumatise my retarded childhood self
>Get fostered to a nice but kind of pretentious artsy woman
>Spend a few years with her
>Become completely dependant on her as she's the first reliable, loving person I've had in my life
>Cling to her a lot of the time, physically and emotionally
>She just encourages this, never tries to seperate me or calm me down
>Always cuddly and overcomforting
>Under her care I don't become so retarded anymore but still have a fucked emotional state, barely growing out of the timidness of a really young child
>Foster mum becomes even more cuddly as my dependance on her deepens, begins molesting me
>Too young to really comprehend sexual feelings and weirded out by new level of intimacy
>Cry regularly when she touches me, but she always comforts me until I quiet down and she can carry on
>Literally live as an emotionally dependant, dumb as rocks toy for her to fondle until my mid-teens
>Even after figuring out that it was wrong in early adolescence was still too dependant on foster mum to ask her to stop, risk displeasing her, etc.
>She eventually stops touching me as I become obviously older
>Never less loving, just less sexual
>Don't miss the fondling: still disgusted by it despite a brief period of enjoying it at early puberty's height
>Stuck as emotionally retarded robot with a fear of sex, who can't bond with people properly due having been bound to one person for most of my life
>>
>>36274940
how often do they pop up? is it when you are run down or random?
>>
>>36275582
What do you mean by run down?

And they show up a few times a year.
>>
>>36273323
I was all three. I feel like meat, like just a living sex doll most of the time. It's been a long time since I was sexually abused but I always feel dirty.
>>
>>36273323
none, but i had a lot of conscientual sex that i didn't really want to have, got taken advantage of for being shy. a lot of the guys were ugly too.
>>
Raped by father, I've posted it so many times here, even in another thread today
>>
>>36274101
> grope me inside my underwear
so he put his hands down your underwear? greentext please
>>
>>36276090
Post again please with pics thank you.
>>
>>36276206
I don't want to post of pic of me here if that's what you're asking
>>
>>36276085
if u didnt really want it was it really conscientual?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.