[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? Chivalrious european knight Or autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: pobrane (4).jpg (10KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (4).jpg
10KB, 279x180px
Who would win?

Chivalrious european knight
Or autistic chinese samurai
>>
File: some more knights.png (618KB, 508x650px) Image search: [Google]
some more knights.png
618KB, 508x650px
>>36273247
Chivalrous European Knight, every single time, without fail.
>>
>>36273247
europeans had armor made out of carbon steel, the weak shitty katana wouldn't even scratch europeans armor
>>
>>36273247
>be chink
>cutting weapon won't do anything to armoured knight
>war pick goes through my bamboo armour like cheese
>>
>>36273247
knight
katanas only work in weeaboo fantasy
>>
The samurai would win. He was a horse archer. Knight would be chasing him with a lance on his horse getting plinked by arrows the whole time.
>>
I am a tremendous weeb and the european knight would win virtually every time. Japanese weaponry is not equipped to beat full plate armor.

Samurai would probably have to kill knights the way other knights kill knights, which is wrestling him and getting a knife in between the plates somehow. But the samurai would be tremendously disadvantaged and there's almost no way the knight would let himself get grappled
>>
>>36273760
>shitty chink arrows
>penetrating european metal that was forged by gods
reminder that if you wore european armor made in like 1400 you could probably withstand a tank shell with no problem
>>
File: crasa.jpg (84KB, 380x495px) Image search: [Google]
crasa.jpg
84KB, 380x495px
>>36273760
>Arrows plink off of the knight's glorious western steel plate
>Knight's horse has so much weight on it it cannot catch the sa moo rai
>Benny hill theme
>>
>>36273760
>plinked

The samurai could just shoot the horse. When the horse falls there is a very high chance of the knight getting seriously injured. Samurai then runs over to him and executes him.

I'm >>36273815 and was mostly talking about a 1v1 duel on the ground situation. The fight gets more even if both are on horseback, the fight is heavily skewed in the favor of the horse guy if it's one on a horse and one on the ground, if both are on the ground the knight will completely destroy the samurai.
>>
>>36273832
glorious nippon steel arrows is no match for glorious yooripeen steel, forged by the gods!~!!

I can't tell if we're being ironic or if you just play too many video games or something. You ever heard of the battle of againcourt where the English defeated the French cavalry with archers?
>>
>>36273247
The samurai could just run circles around the european knight because his armor weighs like 100 pounds
>>
>>36273967
Full plate isn't that heavy, real life is not like dark souls
>>
>>36273899
>English defeated the French
europeans fought eurpoeans
we're talking about japs vs euros you stupid nigger
>>
>>36273978
I've never played dark souls in my life
>>
>>36273997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

then watch this you huge faggot
>>
>Samurai makes autistic anime speech
>Gets stabbed half way through by squire from behind
>>
>>36274014
>tfw no knight bf to sodomize in his armor that has a butt flap in the back
>>
>>36273247
It's been proven a dozen times over, a European knight could basically just stand still and no samurai could hurt him. Late European swords will shatter tenthousand times folded nippon steel.
>>
>>36274105
Japanese are glorious, fuck off
>>
>>36273990
Okay Einstein. I guess you can't put 2+2 together that non cavalry archers beating cavalry would be at even more of an advantage on horse back since the knight wouldn't be able to catch them.
>>
>>36274122
Glorious yes, but able to beat a knight, surely not.
>>
>>36274122
Japan IS glorious, it's amazed how much of their wonderful historical culture is still around today compared to many other first world countries. Japanese arms and armor are well designed and well suited to the battles in which they were used.

That doesn't change the fact that European knights would shit all over a samurai any day. If Japan was near Europe and they battled each other for centuries and had access to similar resources then that wouldn't be the case, but they developed completely independent of each other, with different resources for different needs and European everything blows them out of the water.
>>
>>36274145
>implying european knights didn't have heatseeking throwing spears
baka sempai where do you get your history from, cartoons?
>>
Knight because a katana is actually a really shit sword
>>
>>36274232
European longswords won't do shit against knights either. Swords are for unarmored opponents
>>
>>36274283
>European longswords won't do shit against knights either.

So what are they supposed to use against each other?
>>
The knight has better equipment and is propably taller and stronger on top of that.
>>
>>36274283
well I should have added, a european longsword CAN beat a knight with correct use of halfswording but it requires insane effort and skill to pull off that's not worth it when you can just use another weapon. A sword isn't practical against armor
>>
>>36274283
Swords are gonna fuck the samurai up badly, but the samurai never developed something to crack medieval armor. (because they didn't have to, but still)
>>
>>36274374
Maces, flails, warhammers, and tiny knives
>>
>>36274374
They end up wrestling and poking daggers in the holes of the armor
>>
>>36274374
On horseback? Lance (spear). Battle kind, not the jousting kind

On the ground? Lance again, maintaining as much distance as possible until you can strike a weak point in the armor, or poleaxe, give them a concussion with a strong head blow then run over and finish them off.

Often the fights end up with both knights grappling each other a brawl where they just beat the shit out of each other and try to get a knife inside the helmet visor, but knights rarely actually killed each other. The game was to get the opponent to surrender, ransom him and his armor for big bucks. Less valuable to kill a knight then take him alive

>>36274404
European longsword thrusts will absolutely fuck up samurai armor yep.
>>
>>36273247
The knight hands down. Don't get me wrong, samurai were pretty badass, but the knight would absolutely shit on the samurai, especially since katanas were ass and brittle, and would stand no chance against medieval knight armor.
>>
>>36274283
>>36274374
Knights would take to using their swords like hammers, in two handed techniques such as half-swording and murderstroke, in order to brutally bash other armoured opponents.
>>
>>36274447
People got killed by the jousting kind all the time though. Everyone acts like either of them would fight fair. Chivalry was an ideal not a reality.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.