[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude weed lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6213.png (128KB, 2000x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6213.png
128KB, 2000x2133px
R9k's opinion on most things are clear, but we are still divided on one topic.
>weed
Half of you guys label any weed smoker a "degenerate" while the other half are weed smokers.
Soci ask you this, how can you guys embrace sitting on your ass all day doing nothing, but hate weed?
>>
>>36272382
R9k isn't labeling weed as degenerate, pol is.
>>
>>36272382
You do know that the people who call everything degenerate are just /pol/lacks who got banned, right?

You must be kind of stupid.
>>
>>36272413
Nah, lots of people on here at least mimick /pol/'s stance. Guess it's because it feels like a normie "accessory", so robots take pains to distance themselves (rather, the online image they create with their posts in that thread) from it.
>>
>>36272453
>multiple people tell you that you're wrong

"Nah."

I think to think I've mellowed out over the years and don't type things that would embarrass my family too much but, really, just kill yourself. If you do finally do it and the police come for me for goading you, well, whatever, because you really should.
>>
>>36272382
DXM is the official robot drug, as of now
Weed requires social connections to dealers or capital to purchase discreetly from deepweb sources. However, I'm sure some actual robots smoke weed in jurisdictions where its completely legal and acquiring it is as simple as walking into a store and buying an ounce or two
>>
I'm not pol; but i think it's harmful. I just don't want to fog up my mind with some disgusting plant.
>>
>>36272510
God i hate to have to be "that guy" but it isnt harmful for occassional users. If you smoke every day then yea your probably gonna develope some autism, but thats their choice
>>
>>36272382
>how can you guys embrace sitting on your ass all day doing nothing, but hate weed?

The same reason why they go on and on about women being degenerates, while masturbating to pictures of cartoon children or actual children or men in women's clothes, etc.

They're either not the same people saying and doing those things - or they're just complete hypocrite retards.

Probably a bit of both.

I quit weed years ago, and I'm much lazier and more of a shithead now than back when I used to DUDE. The internet and "robot culture" ruined my life, not weed.
>>
I dunno but if you don't believe weed CAN be a robot drug you're simply wrong

Different people get different effects but for the right kind of robot it's great
>>
>>36272451
People somehow don't see their obvious jargon as a sign of someone being /pol/-motivated. It's across all boards, they've got an evangelical philosophy it seems
>>
>>36272509
It's even fucking called robo tripping
>>
>>36272382
Any drug can be robot-tier depending on how it's used. I have literally one friend that knows a dealer and I only get it when he's getting it because the idea of getting it on my own scares me too much. Then I'll go home and smoke it alone in the middle of the night to stop me from awful thought loops that spiral into panic attacks that stop me from sleeping
As for it being 'degenerate,' who the fuck cares, whatever get's you through the day. /r9k/ is or at least was the place where you could talk about piss bottles without people giving a shit, this moral shit is dumb
>>
>>36272509
and dph, all the pharmaceutical pieces of shit that do nothing but numb you
>>
>>36272929
That has nothing to do with r9k though,
>>
>>36272382
Weed is great
Just a gentle reminder
4/20 blaze it
>>
File: 1491842782417.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491842782417.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
>>36272382
Weird, I thought we are all more or less hedonists.
>>
Weed is 100% fine as long as you don't be a fucking normie faggot and brag about how high you get or wear clothes with pot leaves on them
>>
Since I'm a true robot with severe mental disorders, weed only exacerbates them so I must refrain from smoking it.

Only NORMIES are able to enjoy weed. So if you smoke weed, you're not a robot and need to GTFO.
>>
I've tried it plenty of times, and I REALLY want to get the feeling my friends seem to get, just pure relaxation. I get it when I drink, or take painkillers, but weed does something to my body, it like triggers stomach acid or something, or the high makes me hyper aware of heart burn or something because all I can feel is pain around my sphincter.
>>
>>36273875
I notice if I'm even a little hungry or have to go pee the pain is multiplied.
>>
>>36273800
This.
I can't smoke weed because I'll start to panic inside my mind. Can't turn it off so I haven't been able to enjoy any recreational usage.
>>
if you can smoke weed without having a panic attack you are a complete normie with absolutely no problems and you need to immediately get the fuck off my board
>>
>>36273875
>>36274000
Feel sorry for you guys. Weed makes me laugh uncontrollably at shit I'd never laugh at otherwise
>>
>>36272382

Weed is fine when you're over the age of 25.

Otherwise you're a braindead degenerate.
>>
>>36273800
For me I just have to get past the initial low tolerance high.
When I first take a hit the next 2-3 hours are fucked, then the high becomes a lot more mellow and enjoyable, same goes for the next day too.
>>
>>36274043
like it still does that for me, I find terrible movies like The Interview funny, but I'm just in incredible pain for some reason
>>
>>36274059
>tfw didn't know about the whole smoking weed with a still developing brain issue
>tfw smoked weed from 16-18 almost constantly

I potentially had potential, now I'm here.
Fuck.
>>
>>36274043
No need to feel sorry, I got to try it and continued to use it for a couple years, panicking the entire time. Thinking of picking up cigarettes but I think they're going up in price.

If you enjoy smoking weed I'd say go watch troll 2.
>>
>>36274092
>but I'm just in incredible pain for some reason
Is it mental or physical?
When I get really high I sometimes can't stop shaking and start hyperventilating, I also get pretty weird thoughts but the physical thing is worse.
>>
>>36274148

In small doses it can help brain development.
I smoked it twice when I was 16 and somehow my grades improved significantly.

But this is just anecdotal evidence and should be disregarded as such, just thought I would let you know.
>>
>>36274210
I think that's due to a change in perspective, similar to what people experience on LSD and shrooms.
>>
>>36274197
I'm like 99% sure is a real physical "discomfort" amplified by the high. I've had anxiety on aderall before it feels nothing like that, the weed pain feels %100 real and crippling
>>
I love booze and I fucking LOVE opiates but I can't find it in me to enjoy weed. The closest I've gotten to being "high" was feeling forgetful and extremely stupid. It was not a positive feeling.
>>
>>36274277
Okay, I think I get a similar thing to you.
My theory is that it's caused by bad posture/a general lack of movement and bad health.
I always feel kind of uncomfortable in my body and this is amplified by weed.
I also always start trying to fix my posture when I'm way too high to know what I'm doing and it always feel worse. I even thought I'd snapped my spine one time.

So I guess getting /fit/ would perhaps fix this issue.
>>
>>36274348
Weed + opiates is a great combo.
You get the relaxed euphoria from both drugs feeding each other + the weird but often fun headspace you get from weed.

How many times have you tried weed? Most people don't get properly high until they're tried it a few times.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.