[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the sun is setting and you will be another day older

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: mspaint_2017-04-08_10-12-48.png (25KB, 795x474px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2017-04-08_10-12-48.png
25KB, 795x474px
>the sun is setting and you will be another day older
>>
>>36272365
so what? you can't bring me down today!
>>
inb4 time is a mental concept.
>>
>tfw got a job offer at Amazon
Never had a job before and this is the first time I got an offer so I might take it

Even though I'm mostly bored all day as a neet suddenly I feel sad that I might not have much free time anymore.
>>
>>36272365
Btw OPs remember to put it in the subject too so fellow oldfags can find it easier
>>
>tfw sudden yearning to be a father
>tfw missed my only chance so far with my last gf because of difficulty orgasming
>>
File: download (1).jpg (267KB, 580x499px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
267KB, 580x499px
>>36272365
>Pushing 30

Is this what death is like anons?

Hey how old are you.. 2-27, my you sure are growing up you're almost 30.. How does it feel?

Pic related
>>
File: 1487991735948.jpg (996KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487991735948.jpg
996KB, 1920x1200px
Someone posted this a few months ago and it has been one of my top-tier comfy pics ever since. Thanks, guy.
>>
File: 1486006087777.jpg (86KB, 449x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486006087777.jpg
86KB, 449x299px
Im the 2nd oldest on my shift

In closer to 30 than 20

Fuck yet i feel at peace

This is a weird yet not scary type of feel.

I feel at peace
>>
File: 1437202831161.jpg (356KB, 1197x895px) Image search: [Google]
1437202831161.jpg
356KB, 1197x895px
>Mail some people from the zeemap threads
>I got one close by, he seems nice, though distant
>Make plans, find a nice neutral restaurant, set a time the next day after he's off work
>I show up a bit early, wait around at the entrance tables
>In walks an unkempt 17-year-old kid, gets a water, nothing else
>Some meth-head looking dude came in a bit earlier, legit thought he'd be his little brother since they queued up at the same time
>Eventually I give up and go home
>Log in to the temp mail, kid saw me, but was too afraid to approach. He gave up 30 minutes later after some frantic mails.
>He says [pic related], but I can recognize HS dropout fuckups like me
>Ghost that li'l nigga

I realized today that I don't belong here, boys. I don't know where to go though. I don't know how to make friends, and I'm getting to a point where I'm too old for this shit.

Sorry, David. It wasn't your fault that I'm not a good person. Stay away from people like me.
>>
I'm 23 what advice would you give me?
>>
>>36273611
Don't be here when you turn 25
>>
>>36273198
>tfw when you're in your late 20s but still check out high school and Uni girls rather than women your age

It just blows my mind how old I am sometimes, I feel like sexually I've "lagged" hugely. It has really hit home that just how fucking terrible most women who are 25+ look. The only girls I find attractive are in the 16-23 sort of age group, after that they just lose their "spark" or "youthfullness" and just look plain. It's hard to explain, all the girls I know my age all just look the same on social media. Some I went to high school with you could be fooled were thinking were in their late 30s. I'm not saying guys age better but most I know look relatively young, I suppose make up and tanning really does take its toll.

I don't believe in "the wall" or any of that MRA bullshit but I feel that it's real for men and women to a certain extent. At my age the youngest girl I could get with would probably be 20-22 and even then society would give me stigma. I fucking hate how it's shamed for older men to be with younger girls and how we're meant to settle for some chick past her prime that Chad didn't want. I lift, I work full time in a decent job and I enjoy travelling around my city, I want a young and fun girl with energy who isn't cynical and just looking for "steady and reliable" guy to get a house with and have some kids as the biological ticker ticks away.

Also seeing professional sports players younger than you who are on top of their respective game really fucks you up too.

last weekend I saw my younger brother marry a thicc mediterranean girl who is already pregnant with their first child so maybe my whole rant is just a reflection of that
>>
>26
>wagecuck programmer
>things aren't so bad right now
>already know c#, gonna learn unity and make gaymes
>coming to terms with tfwnogf by immersing myself in hobbies
>>
>>36273853
>allowing society to get to you
Fuck them. You get with a young girl, as young as possible (legally). Women above 25 are fucking ruined mentally and emotionally. A lot of them are single moms, too. Disgusting. I'm doing an internship right now, and I kid you not, every fucking woman I'm working with is a single mom. What the fuck.
>>
>>36273943
>Women above 25 are fucking ruined mentally and emotionally

They sure are
>>
>>36273943
Hahaha. What field is your internship in?
>>
>>36273853
>At my age the youngest girl I could get with would probably be 20-22 and even then society would give me stigma.

How old are you?

The last girl I was with was 16, and I was 25.

It was 100% legal, even if some of the people who knew us were giving us looks. Who cares.
>>
>>36272590
Hope its not some picker job, because they are supposed to suck. Anyway GL with it.
>>
>>36274212
pickers typically walk several miles per day, so it'd be good for him desu
>>
>>36274212
Yeah I read that, it's only part time so maybe it won't be too bad.
>>36274262
I'm one of those underweight neets but I'm sure I can use the exercise
>>
>>36274262
Have to agree with the walking.
Never being allowed to sit, and practically having your pisstime timestopped however isn't.
>>
>>36274089
I'm 28, how did you two meet?

My main problem is meeting chicks, in my field of work most of my female peers are 25+ and I'm not in Uni anymore so hard to meet younger girls
>>
>>36273611
kill yourself right now, it doesn't get better

or like wait until you're 35 and nobdy gives a shit
>>
>>36272365
>tfw still feel exactly and (sort of) look like I'm 19 years old

That shit is nearly a decade and a half ago.

I guess the fact that I still live at home in my room with the same furniture from my childhood and fucking slipknot posters up on the wall really doesn't help.
>>
i just want to fucking die
is that asking too much
why do i keep suffering on this earth
>>
>>36274477
So you can reach Nirvana on another life
>>
>>36272365
>lost all my normie friends when i cucked/dumped ex gf
>she was a hot asian girl
>we lived together
>she moved in with a chad that she used to fuck from my social circle.
>everyone rallies around them
>they throw cool parties and im not invited
>people start to realize im now a socially liability
>now im all alone

im too misanthropic and afraid of judgement to go out and build my own social circle. maybe ill nut up and do it. right now i have one robot-tier friend but thats literally it. i wish i cared more but im comfortably numb.
>>
>>36274477
I read somewhere what would happen if the earth just suddenly started spinning the other way around, in summary everyone would just turn into red tang.

I fantasize sometimes about that happening, everyone just painless dying and everything ending in just one second, back to nothingness.
>>
>>36274392
I was wagecucking at a fast food place.

She reminded me of me when I was younger and so I was just extra nice to her, making her laugh and throwing compliments her way all day. I don't know if I was subconsciously flirting with her or what because eventually she was flirting with me. It had been years and years since I last was with a girl and so I was really conflicted.

I ended up quitting the job just to get away from her, but then ironically that was the green flag for me to hook up with her since there would then no weirdness at work.

I remember the first time we made out I was all "oh no this is weird she's so innocent she doesn't know what she's doing" at first but she later told me she had more sexual partners than I did, girls included, so hey. That made it twice as hot when we fugged.

But that was also now years and years ago. It seems like the time gap between each girl has been exponential.
>>
>>36274089
Even if its legal, after some point you feel safer ignoring certain girls. For all my hentai it is not sitting quite right with me if her mother starts being a valid dating choice.
>>
>>36274677
Sounds like a good time, glad it was good when it lasted at least anon.
>>
>26
>NEET
>Still live with mommy
>Share a bed with my 23 year old just as much of a loser as me brother

I can't complain because I did this to myself.
>>
>>36274019
It's in medical coding; ICD 10, CPT, PCS.
>>
>>36274815
is your brother gay?

also, any story?
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36274705
>tfw you're smack right in the middle of dating older teen girls and/or their middle-aged mother

Still, 99.9999% of girls prefer older guys.

>>36274770
Thanks senpai, I surprisingly did not get many diseases from my time with her. She was also cucking a "nice guy" her own age with me. Kids these days man, whew.
>>
>>36274889

Yes, my brother is gay. No, we have not fooled around because I'm not gay nor am I into incest.
>>
>>36274815
>brother and I are loser neets living with mommy still
>both our sisters moved out and getting D on the reg

It has to be this way I guess
>>
>>36274957
>No, we have not fooled around because I'm not gay nor am I into incest.
By story, I meant, if there's any reason as to why you're still living with your family, and how you ended up in that situation.

Like, dropping out of College, for example. I asked the gay part just to confirm if you were the same anon.
>>
>>36274825
low income healthcare jobs are full of roasties.
>>
how do i get my first part-time job? i've applied online to many retail jobs and i still haven't heard back. do they usually take about 2 weeks to contact applicants? i have no experience at all.
>>
>>36275188
yeah, these women all do release of information, and customer service. The coders, where the real money is at, are all isolated in their cubicles in the back, which is perfect for me.
>>
>>36275223
>how do i get my first part-time job?

It's pretty easy

> i've applied online

You don't do that. Online applications have to go through all sorts of hoops and red tape for them to actually cross the eyes of the owner or manager and he has to sort them all, etc.

Showing up in person and asking to see the manager and then telling them that you're willing and able to work (whenever it is you're available) and handing them your resume is the best way to get a job. They see that you're motivated enough to show up in person and take that extra step. Some global mega-corps like Wal-Mart may not accept resumes in person though and will only accept online applications, but most places still do it the old fashioned way and prefer that way.

Also, retail is rarely first-job-tier. Something like fast food or grocery stores or restaurants or janitorial work will usually accept everyone and anyone.
>>
>>36275521
>Something like fast food or grocery stores
yeah that's what i've applied to.

so the online applications never get seen by anyone?

i've also applied to my public library since i have volunteering experience in high school, it's a shelving job that pays $20/hour. but i heard it's real competitive
>>
File: fishballoon.jpg (41KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
fishballoon.jpg
41KB, 480x390px
>>36272365
>26
>want to save a girl for the first time
WEW
THIS IS AWFUL IN ALL WAYS
>>
>>36275575
>so the online applications never get seen by anyone?

It depends on the company or type of workplace or type of job - but generally speaking for entry-level wage stuff no you're much better off just walking over there and handing the manager your resume.

For something even like McDonalds you have to apply through your country's McDonalds website and then your application formgets rerouted to the local branch of wherever it is you want to work and then the owner glossily looks over a bunch of 0s and 1s that were sent to him between corporate e-mails. it's much better for him to have that physically stands out.

On the other hand though something like a library job you pretty much have to apply online. Typically whoever hires the staff isn't at the library they're at your local city-hall and can't be bothered to meet everyone who wants to hand over their resumes.

So generally speaking if you have the option of physically handing your resume over to the management or owner, always do that.
>>
whats scary is that time seems to go faster as you age. im 42 and i feel like a week passes like nothing. it seems like last friday was just yesterday, but yet here i am realizing that 7 days have passed. i vividly remember turning 30, that was a whopping 12 years ago. but really my life has been the same every day for so many years, with no new experiences, its just one big blur
>>
>>36273893
>>wagecuck programmer

I fear not getting a programming job, wagecuck job or not. And I'm not 25+ btw, I'm 22 and I just felt like replying since I literally get insomnia at times thinking about not getting a job.
>>
>>36275888
>I'm not 25+
Kill yourself
>>
>>36275732
i have nothing on my resume except some volunteering experience at a high school library

is it still a good idea for grocery stores and mcdonald's?

or should i wait to see if i get an interview with the library? i would honestly prefer a $20/hour job, but it might take like a month to get the result
>>
>>36275039

Ah, sorry for this late reply. No particular reason, we just don't have the desire to do anything with our lives, we don't care about leaving a legacy.
>>
>>36274815
Sounds like your parents are the failures if both of their kids failed at life and neither get their own fucking room. You got legit fucked.
>>
>>36275982
How poor are you anon? I'm the same, but not so bad that I have to share my bed with my siblings lol. But I do live with other manchilds that are headed to the same path I did.
>>
>>36276094
I'm fucking lonely and physically isolated from the world. Can I join you?
>>
>>36275972
>it might take like a month to get the result

It really shouldn't. A workplace will call you within a few days for an interview.

Even if you have no work experience, just blow smoke up your own ass and write about how good and skilled you are and how much of a great worker you'd be. I often change my resume to better suit whatever job it is that I'm applying to. At the very least the "about me" section.
>>
>>36274815
At least you have someone to share your NEET life with
>>
>>36276371
well, for the library job it says the closing date is the 18th.

i've applied in the past and they sent me a refusal letter like a month later.

so if i don't get an interview within few days of applying, does that mean i didn't get the job? i've applied to starbucks and my local grocery stores

>just blow smoke up your own ass and write about how good and skilled you are and how much of a great worker you'd be
does that actually work?
>>
File: 1463638019023.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463638019023.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>36272365
>26
>look like a teenager with greying hair
>can't grow a beard
>>
>>36276425
>so if i don't get an interview within few days of applying, does that mean i didn't get the job?

Pretty much, although it can take longer if you've applied online.

>does that actually work?

Yes. 90% of a resume, and an interview is "selling yourself". It's not outright lies but it is exaggerations and embellishment
>>
>>36276519
You're lucky if you can't. Shaving is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>36276713
>although it can take longer if you've applied online.
yeah i've applied online to those places

i got zero phone calls, and i have no experience, so i guess they just brushed me off then.

i hope i can write a better sounding resume then.
>>
>>36276722
I still get a good neckbeard that requires shaving but horrible whiskers on stache and cheeks
>>
>>36275888
Don't worry, just make sure you have some experience or at least a github to show off your projects. Don't be an autist in the interview and you'll be fine, there are programmer jobs out there, trust me.
>>
>>36273611
get the fuck out of this thread you disgusting little faggot
>>
File: AirNationalGuard.jpg (60KB, 1038x346px) Image search: [Google]
AirNationalGuard.jpg
60KB, 1038x346px
So I'll be turning 27 soon, I have a useless 4 year degree and I work full time at a convenience store. I don't make enough to live on my own in my shithole state, and I definitely don't have to the funds to consider going back to school. Also the usual, nogf, etc. To be honest at this point the thought of intimacy and physical contact fills me with dread.

But anyway, I've been flirting with the idea of enlisting in my state's ANG, shockingly I could go back to school for nothing but I'm worried about being so much older than everyone else. It's probably a long shot, but are there any milbots here?
>>
>>36276741
Hope it works out for you. I didn't put any experience/references on the Amazon application but they still gave me the offer after two weeks of waiting.

What I do is check craigslist/indeed everyday and sort by New. And I check off availability for all shifts in the applications.
>>
>>36276966
>So I'll be turning 27 soon, I have a useless 4 year degree and I work full time at a convenience store. I don't make enough to live on my own in my shithole state, and I definitely don't have to the funds to consider going back to school. Also the usual, nogf, etc. To be honest at this point the thought of intimacy and physical contact fills me with dread.
Holy fuck are you me? Minus the job. I had to quit because it fucked me over a bit.
Fuck California. It's an overexpensive shithole that's only going to get more expensive as the minimum wage gets jacked up.
Also looking to join the military but I need to lose a ton of fucking weight. It's harder than it should be because I live innawoods so I have no social support.
>>
>>36276966
Forgot to mention you're good to join until you're in your 30s and your bachelor's lets you gun for officership.
>>
>>36277015

>Cali

I'm on the opposite coast, same expensive shit though

>>36277045

I know technically I'm good to go but in reality I just don't want to stand out for being older. I'd have to imagine most of the people in the military will be way younger than me.
>>
>>36277264
If you're going career military, you don't have to worry about shit. Officers are typically past 25 years old if they got a degree and retirement means waiting 20 years. You'll have 45 yearolds still in the military.
>>
>Going out tonight for drinks with coworkers, most will be over 35
>Hoping I don't get carded as my license expired 3 years ago
>Just want her to text me even though she won't
>>
>>36277463
Why don't you renew your license before you're pulled over for shit as mundane as a broken light?
>>
>>36277493
I don't drive.
and I have to say something else because this isn't original.
>>
>>36276967
that sounds good. i really hope i get hired soon
>>
>>36277463
I'm a cashier and I frequently card everyone in a group. I don't take chances with that shit. Stings are no joke.

Today I had an old grandma buying vodka with a younger guy loading shit in her cart. Carded his ass. I knew from all the tattoos of gen 1 Pokemon on his arm he had to be around my age, he was a bit younger but still old enough to drink.
>>
>>36275888
>, I'm 22
kill yourself youngfag
>>
File: toilet-sink-combos.jpg (43KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-sink-combos.jpg
43KB, 750x1125px
>>36277599
>from all the tattoos of gen 1 Pokemon on his arm
just nuke this fucking planet and be done with it.
>>
File: IMG_1541.jpg (105KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.jpg
105KB, 500x224px
>>36273853
R-really? I'm crushing really hard on this 29-30 year old in our IT department. I have no idea how to approach him, and even less of a clue whether he'd even be interested.
I know he used to eye me when I was 17 but I've always figured he'd instantly turn me down anyway because of the age difference.We're 9 years apart, and he's also the owner's son and he's kind of basically watched me grow up.
Is there hope for me?
>>
>>36272365
I JUST WANT TO SAY FEELS BAD MAN
>>
>>36279400
There's hope for you to get the fuck out of the 25+ thread kiddo
>>
>26-year-old female
>started referring to yourself as a woman instead of girl
>never got pregnant, probably never will
>80% of femanons are younger than me
>no career because you assumed you would be married with children by now
>still don't want career because it feels backwards
>could go to college but then you are around young yappy yuppies

>spend time going over your conservative youth and wondering why you didn't have fun like everyone else
>everyone who fucked around looks extremely happy
I can feel my soul being sucked away by happy whores with half-black children who settled down with Chad and his three kids from two previous marriages. I am in hell.
>>
>>36280489
Sounds good, now let's get married.
>>
>went out alone tonight downtown to maybe hit on some non-Stacy grills

>All the grills were in fact Stacies, probably will have to fall for the 'just meet a nice girl at church / the local library' meme

>On top of that, over half of the grills in my region are fucking landwhales

How can I ever compete robots? I'm 27 btw
>>
>>36272365
these fonts were common as fuck in banners in the 90s and i get a nostalgic feelin whenever i see them
>>
>>36280489

Why do men rp as women on the road internet. Really is the saddest thing baka
>>
Turning 28 in June only fucked twice in my life, with two different girls. Just stay at home after work, never go out. At least I have a ok job I guess.
>>
>>36280489
>choosing not to get a career because prior princess complex
>choosing not to get an associate's because current princess complex
Guys have it a lot harder than you in any case. We don't have any stereotypes where we're expected to fuck off and not do anything.
>>
>>36274392
Do you have contact, anon?
>>
>>36272365
My 25th birthday is in another two minutes, here in mountain time.
>>
>>36281402
I'm sorry that you're sharing it with us, Anon.
>>
27 changed my career to enrolled nursing, 18 months of study to go. All women my age have the thousand cock stare.
>>
>>36281402
happy birthday ,mang. this probably not original
>>
>>36274923
There is a point a man is 'too old'. 16 with 25 isn't creepy, but it's just creepy when you start seeing the 30+ with 16-18 year old women. 10 years is about the limit before it hits creep zone.
>>
become wizards you failed normgroids
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.