[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid of Sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492028428207.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492028428207.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
There's a semi cute girl that would like to get together with me. I have a downward sloping dick and a mole near the base. I'm so afraid of being naked.

Any robots relate?
Maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>36272029
Dont worry about it m8. As long as it's not crazy small, you're FINE.

Read this:
YOU'RE FINE. Dicks/bodies/vaginas/sex is WEIRD. It's a state of VULNERABILITY for BOTH OF YOU.

NOW!!!!
Go show that cute girl your weird naked body and touch it to her weird naked body and have some fun doin it.
>>
>>36272029
I've been hanging out with this girl recently because she asked me to fucking PROM
and I'm so awkward and shitty around her
she's fucking gorgeous and so bubbly and interesting and I've said maybe 3 words to her
I went to her place today and she was there ALONE in nothing but a fucking TOWEL and I didn't do shit
why am I so beta?
>>
>>36272204
There's always next time buddy, I beeleeve in you
>>
>>36272704
i just feel fucking retarded when im with her like i have no idea what to say or do like i need to learn or else ill never do anything
>>
>>36272204

you are out of your league in every possible way bro, enjoy it while you can

eventually you'll find the shy awkward autistic qt that fits you and makes you feel comfortable
>>
>>36272029
>>36272204
it's all spin. just take a true feeling you have, and present it in a positive way.
"I'm feeling nervous about having sex with you" isn't the worst thing, you feel like you're not "good enough", a neurotic sort of compliment. milk that wounded bird angle
and "I wish I had fucked you" is easy too. get her alone, tell her you like her, she's interesting, and you keep thinking about the moment with the towel, wishing you'd whipped it away. then kiss her.
>>
>>36273477
You just made my life so much better. I wish you the best of luck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.