[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you guys get /fit/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: klokov.jpg (570KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
570KB, 788x697px
its gonna fix most of your problems and improve your life in general.
>confidence boost
>will automatically look better than 80% of guys
>not having to worry about people judging you for being too skinny or too fat
>look more intimidating
>adds 3 points to your looks
>being better looking you can get away with autistic shit and its gonna come off "dorky"
>other guys will be jealous of your body and women will crave it

just start going to the gym you idiots. Half of you dont even do anything the entire day, take 2 hours of your time you would spend jerking off to anime and spend it working out.
And dont give me your "m-muh social anxiety" and "i cant go to the gym people will look at me" bullshit. After a while you'll be a regular there and no one will look at you anymore. No one starts out buffed. Everyone sizes everyone up its no big deal, but after a few months and after you start getting buffed, you'll be feeling good about yourself and its gonna feel so nice knowing that you have one thing less to worry about.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36271884
Ive been trying to. I started of as skelly at 6'3. OP pic is pretty much my goal body.
>>
>>36271884

I lifted for years and I still looked like shit. I even gained 35 lbs during the whole process but little else happened. Still weak as a jellyfish
>>
i fell for the "just lift brah" meme. confidence is still at absolute zero. still ugly as sin. intimidating? perhaps but that hasn't done me any favors. Still zero attention from women. Nobody is jealous of me, as far as I know. Overall I'd say it's been a massive waste of time.
>>
>>36272259
That is absolutely false.

I gained only a few muscle and even at work people would notice and tell me to stop before I become too buff.

Girls will definitely be looking at you.

If you're serious then show us how you look like.
>>
>>36271884
If I can't be bothered to get out of bed in the morning I'm not going to drag my ass to a gym full of people I don't know. There's not even a gym for miles where I live and I don't have a car or money.

>And dont give me your "m-muh social anxiety" and "i cant go to the gym people will look at me" bullshit. After a while you'll be a regular there and no one will look at you anymore.
t. someone who doesn't have social anxiety
>>
>>36271884
I have radiculopathy. My legs will never look good; I'll just be top heavy and get laughed at all summer.
>>
>>36272292
i'm don't have any pics and can't take one at the moment, but my body is similar to >>36272135
with a little bit more body fat. and no, girls don't look anymore than they did before (ie not at all). the only people who've ever said anything about it have been family and coworkers.
>>
>>36272135
Good progress
>>
>>36272332
I think your problem is that you didn't get the confidence boost with it.
>>
>>36272259
this is correct
the only attention i gain is usually from men
i won't fix your ugly face and especially your defective brain
looking intimidating hasn't made me any good so far
>>
>>36271884
How do you go to the gym by yourself, don't you need someone to spot you?
>>
I'm a bit chubby and mainly do calisthenics. I feel stronger, I can do like 60 push ups now, my arm are bigger but not that big after a year.
Don't wanna go to the gym because I don't have money and love being comfy while working out in my room but I wish I had some equipment, at least for squatting heavy.
>>
File: 1470782622072.jpg (68KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470782622072.jpg
68KB, 1000x800px
I've been getting /fit/. Lost about 40lbs, put on some muscle for the first time in my life. Went from being a completely lethargic NEET who would literally spend my days sleeping for 12 hours straight, roll onto my couch, and then browse/eat until i fell asleep again.

Though, today, instead of running like i should be, i rode my bike to Whataburger and inhaled like 2,000 calories in one sitting. BUT i didn't drink any sugar, so still progress i think.
>>
I have a big ass ribcage and scrawny shoulders, unless I workout like a madman I'll never look good. Also working out to feel better in society, so doing it for others sucks. It's lame af, worst motivation.
Why would you put so much efforts for people you don't even know and who have shit judgmental mentality of judging you on your physics??? How beta do you have to be, shouldn't they be the ones thinking about their shit mindset instead?
>>
>>36272332
im the guy you compared yourself to. I havent told anyone i started lifting 6 months and around a month ago girls in college started frequently asking me if i work out. And im a 21 yearold freshman so i dont Know any of them from before so they dont Know i used to be skinny because i wore long shirts constantly.
As far as family goes, they're telling me im getting too big.
Not to mention that i got rid of most of my insecurity and for the First time in my life i feel comfortable in my body.
>>
File: 1489267467385.png (899KB, 557x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489267467385.png
899KB, 557x593px
>>36272463
A reasonable cheat day once a week is fine if it allows you to leep going on the long run.
>>
>>36272540
well that's nice. I'm not in college anymore. Maybe if I had started lifting when I was younger it would have made a difference. If only I did it when it mattered instead of when it was too late. Oh well, at this point I continue to work out for health reasons. I've given up on the idea that it'll make me more attractive to women.
>>
/fit/ destroyed my motivation because I couldn't lift two plates in 5 months like literally everyone I felt like shit and stopped everything when they laughed at my noob stats
>>
>>36271884
Because it is literally physically torturing yourself.
>>
There was a fit robot general going on a few days ago but it got shot down by angry robots. I don't think they even want to change.

This is the thread I'm talking about

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/36200464#top
>>
>>36272712
It is at first but it almost becomes more like masturbation when you actually have some muscle and stamina. The warmth in your muscles after a nice workout is like that warmth you feel when drinking. Makes beating off so much more satisfying
>>
>>36272753
See >>36272712 and kill yourself you obnoxious kike.

>we ''''need''' soldiers to be able to job around
>conservation of our food for le no reason becasue you're just going to eat even more from werking up and appetite
>>
>>36272780
I should've refreshed so I could link your post too>>36272825
>>36272753
>>36272712

Faggotshit.
>>
>>36272780
Also, to add to it. A runner's high is sometimes described as the same high that a dom gets in BDSM. You're just a fucking asshole faggot.
>>
File: delusion.jpg (153KB, 793x432px) Image search: [Google]
delusion.jpg
153KB, 793x432px
>Just get fit bruh
>Lifting will compensate for your bottom of the barrel genetics
>>
>>36271884
Why bother. It wont improve my life.
>>
How do I improve stamina? I feel like I can't breathe and weak af when push up.
I run a lot on the side, doesn't seem to do much
>>
File: 1488932447250.jpg (219KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1488932447250.jpg
219KB, 1024x683px
>>36272958
Why even try? Let's just kill ourselves anon... It was all over with my genetics from the start anyway...
Wish I was born black...
>>
>>36272135
damn you look normie as fuck
>>
>>36272135

*Sniffs your bulge*

oWo what is this?

*Pants furiously*
>>
>>36272712

no wonder you got bullied, pussy
>>
File: 234789345.jpg (82KB, 594x520px) Image search: [Google]
234789345.jpg
82KB, 594x520px
>>36273097
Jews are so gross!
>>
File: 1476140392837.jpg (34KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476140392837.jpg
34KB, 599x450px
>>36272753
Just look at this thread. People on r9k will actively feel outraged by any attempt of people trying to improve in any way, getting triggered by the reflection of their own lack of worth and laziness, and try to belittle you, call you a normie, desperately try to find a flaw about you so they can feel a bit less like shit.
Robots are your worst enemies, instead of acting like comrades with their fellow social outcasts they will put all their might in drowning you with them in their self-loathing.
Robots are worse than normie, stacies, or anyone in this world. They want you fucking dead.
>>
Why are bots getting so triggered by these threads? Getting /fit/ isn't even really self improvement. It doesn't do anything for you, at best it turns into a hobby. I'm not any better off now than when i weighed 250lbs. I'm still socially retarded and dead inside. The hardest part of my day is still checking in at the gym, especially when the cardio bunny is working the desk. I don't even like females anymore but she probably thinks i'm straight so that is enough to bother me.

>>36273266
I think most people who spam threads with reeeeing are just tourists trying to fit in, but that's just my thoughts
>>
>>36273339
it is self improvement and it does something for you. It did plenty of stuff for me and im generally happier. Maybe it only works in 80% of the cases.
>>
>>36273552
It gives you a much better base to work with but if you're mind is messed up, or if you're legitimately ugly, it won't help.
>>
I've been lifting for 4 years and enjoy it, I don't take it seriously anymore and stress about my stats/body. I just lift heavy and do fun work outs, training what I want to train on the day.

I'm pretty strong compared to most normies and look pretty good but I think the number one thing I should stress is that steroids are everywhere and way more heavily used than our society thinks, everyone is on steroids. If you are comparing yourself to guys on the internet and think you'll someday achieve what they have in 9/10 cases you'll probably be disappointed.

The average person due to no drugs, genetics and not being able to focus entirely on it full time combined with no photoshop would look quite mediocre in comparison, but that's not to say you can't make a huge improvement compared to what you used to look like
>>
Because my joints are fucked.
>>
I enjoy running, but I can't fucking stand how fucking egotistical lifting culture is.
>>
>>36273682
yea and sadly no one recognizes steroid use, but people who are also into lifting a bit more. But if they wanna fuck up their body, who cares.
>>36273911
it doesnt have to be eogistical. Just do your thing, who gives a shit about some insecure wannabe chad who flexes infornt of the mirror and thinks he's hot shit. You're doing it for yourself.
>>
>>36273266
because its easier to be miserable and blame others for it, than to actually do something about it.
>>
Is the starvation mode thing just a meme?
I can't really exercise and lately my appetite has become pretty small from eating much less . I'm around 190lbs but most days I eat under or just around a thousand calories. Some days I don't eat at all.

I don't think I'm doing anything bad, I don't feel weak or anything.
>>
>>36275071
I eat when i'm hungry and when i need to. The eating 3 meals a day thing is a meme created by fast food industry and sold through schools
>>
>lift for girls
>don't get the girls
>spend unhealthy amount of time looking at half-naked men now
all lifting did was make me a leaner, gayer, autist. still recommend it because at the very least I spend less time on this shithole of a board now
>>
>>36272135
You're looking really good, anon. If I were gay that'd definitely be my bodytype
>>
>>36273682
Yes but which Pepe is it
>>
>>36271884
Work + commuting + daily tasks (cooking/eating/shower/cleaning/groceryshopping) take up my entire day. As soon as those are done I head to bed for 6 hours, then get up and do it all over. I don't even feel bad about myself, I just want to be able to rest and relax on a semi-regular basis.
>>
>going to the gym
how about no, payments for a place you'll find excuses to not go to.

Lifting, losing weight and finding the discipline for regular training is good advice.
Gyms are not, unless you go balls deep, need an instructor and feel able to watch training women without swallowing your tongue
>>
>>36272135
Klokov is errybodys goal, he ain't natty tho
>>
>>36271884

It's all about height, face, bone structure, and dick size.
You can't change these things by lifting.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.