[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a good career for a decent looking, but socially awkward manlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 9835709307534.jpg (59KB, 625x639px) Image search: [Google]
9835709307534.jpg
59KB, 625x639px
Whats a good career for a decent looking, but socially awkward manlet?
>>
>>36271423
how tall are you exactly and which country do you live ?
In some countries height is not that much of an issue career wise.
>>
>>36271488
5'7 United States. California to be specific.
>>
File: mba.png (2MB, 1465x936px) Image search: [Google]
mba.png
2MB, 1465x936px
get MBA
>>
>>36271423
An Original Professional Trap Cock Sucker
>>
>>36271423
Merchandising/Sales routes

You own the route you can rake in profit. I know of a gook that makes $1000 a day. You can utter a few short painfully annoying socially required statements, you know show up with the same shitty shirt, not shave and still profit.
>>
>>36271554
MBA is a fucking meme, even the people who do it say it's more about """networking"""

It's literally a rich kid's socialization club. A two year program that costs like $50,000/year where you learn intermediate accounting and finance you could have fucking taught yourself online. It's so you make friends and then your friend's daddy employs you and your daddy employs your friend so it doesn't look like corruption and nepotism.
>>
>>36271578

Yeah, that gook is lying.

I'm in the business
>>
>>36271554
So basically if you get into a top 25 schools that are extremely expensive youll get saddled with 6 figures after you get high enough grades and know the right people. This sure doesnt sound like a scam.
>>
>>36271640
Somewhat... but the top recruiters for MBAs are major companies. Amazon is currently recruiting the fuck out of MBAs.

It's literally a way to buy your way into a rich lifestyle. Those opportunities are few and far between. But hey... maybe you'd be happier starting at $35,000 working at the local water treatment plant enjoying your comfy little 2% annual cost of living raises.
>>
>>36271653
He has routes in DC, I honestly wouldnt be surprised if he made that much, DC is incredibly expensive, you know, in the white areas.. Doesnt that almost sound like right?
>>
>>36271684
gotta spend money to make money. paying off 6 figures is debt isn't that big of a deal when you are making 6 figures.
>>
>>36271578
what exactly does he do all day
>>
>>36271423
software or computers related
I work for a leading software company and majority of them are under 5'10 have a geeky awkward personality, but the pay is really good plus benefits. most of them are Indians thou, alot of Indians in the tech industry, trump better do something
>>
>>36271741
Makes the deliveries to the stores that are on his route, and basically does nothing else. It isnt something you acquire quickly it takes time to build up, you gotta have your own truck and you have to purchase the routes.
>>
>>36271704
>It's literally a way to buy your way into a rich lifestyle

Only if your family can offer quid pro quo somehow. Don't think you can just be some nobody, get an MBA, and go straight to upper management.

You ever hear of JPMorgan's "sons and daughters" program in China? They literally had politician's names in microsoft excel spreadsheets with estimates of how much business they could win if they hired those politicians' kids. They hired rich people's kids and paid them $50/hour in some cases to proofread documents and correct spelling mistakes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/business/dealbook/jpmorgan-is-said-to-settle-bribery-case-over-hiring-in-china.html
>>
>>36271423
Elija wood.
>>
>>36271729
No, cause I work in fucking Beverly Hills/Santa Monica area and I don't get six figures. And it's the busiest area in the fucking country and no one makes six figures unless they're key account managers
>>
>>36271838

You make it sound like it's as easy as eating cupcakes when you have to deal with store receivers/managers, make sure you correctly time your visits, and make sure you don't crash between stores
>>
>>36273218
Whoever said it was easy.. take a chill pill.

You live in CA.. fucking how?
>>
>>36273218
My bad 1200 a week. He gets 20% of the profits for the week
>>
>>36271423
>Whats a good career for a decent looking, but socially awkward manlet?
kill yourselfer
>>
>>36273756
im a merchandiser in DC and know a gook who is an independent distributor...does he work for peppridge farms?

t. merchandiser eyeing this "trade"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.