[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/, I am tired of making my family worry and feeling like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: D3_Snow.jpg (158KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
D3_Snow.jpg
158KB, 960x600px
Hi /r9k/,

I am tired of making my family worry and feeling like I am missing out on living. Starting today, I am going to live the life I want and I am wondering if a robot wants to join me.My dream is to buy some property in the middle of nowhere and live quietly/cheaply. I want to live in a comfy snowy northern area. Possibly Alaska but moving outside of the US is possible too.

I am a 26-year-old female with little to no savings, no job, no education beyond high school and I have very little to offer much like many robots here. I am okay if your life is a mess basically and you are looking to start over.

I am thin/fit and active physically. I am at least 7/10 and not hard to look at. I have five years of experience in programming and ten years in farming/raising livestock. I enjoy privacy and being alone but I do not want to live alone due to the dangers of it. I'm okay with family and friends visiting, as long as I can meet them before they visit our property/home. I am willing to marry you if you need a visa, as long as we can trust each other.

Basically, I am looking for a best friend who wants to build a life together in a remote location.

Please post your e-mail and I will contact anyone who is interested.
>>
If both of our lives are a mess how do you propose acquiring said property?
>>
>>36271154
So you're essentially looking for a nice catch on r9k.
>>
here you go - [email protected]
>>
>>36272176
I have some jobs lined up so just saving money, silly.

>>36272208
No, I am assuming we are about in the same state.
>>
>>36272444
Well this is dangerous

You could end up with a rude boy
>>
File: cheeki breeki.jpg (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.jpg
9KB, 281x179px
Are you pro-gun?
>>
I don't think this is a bery good idea.
There's a high chance you'll end u with a normalfag, a crazy person or a useless piece of shit like myself.

also
>I have very little to offer
>fit and active
> ten years in farming/raising livestock
That doesn't sound like nothing.
>>
>>36272564
Yes.

>>36272474
I hope to get to know them and meet before living together.

>>36272956
Thanks anon, I will be careful.
>>
>>36272444
Contact me then, no need for me to put an email here
>>
>>36271154
>>36272444
>>36273249

Hi, are you able to talk with me?

I'm just tired of everything around me and I want to go to(escape)a place where nobody knows me, I don't care about the place but as you said if it's in the middle of nowhere would be okay. If I don't do that I'll end my existence someday, I'm internally destroyed somehow, all I want to is escape and nothing more. I can't count with anyone, not even my family, they don't even understand me and I don't care about them, I just pretend. I've been planning this since a while ago, by the way.

Serious thing.

Should I post my email for you here if you want to?
>>
>>36271154
>people here falling for this ruse
oh how /r9k/ has changed
>>
You sound like the retard obsessed with "collecting info on normalfags". Beyond this if you have the good sense to be a programmer and know how to be self sufficient why do you want dead weight? Alaska? Do you have any idea what it's like there? The winters are brutal. You're thinking Vermont, Maine, Michigan, Washington, not fucking Alaska.

I guarantee OP will ask for a face pic and more personal info before providing a timestamp that is legit. Just ignore the drillposter.
>>
>>36274205
Anyway Ill just leave my email here because I'm going to sleep, hit me up if you want to: [email protected]
>>
>>36274205
Please post it, I am still here but my signal is shit so I will save it for when I get home.
>>
>>36271154
If this is legit then you'll have no trouble posting some timestamped proof.
>>
>>36276435
If you need to see me for some reason, I can show you privately later tonight.
>>
>>36276530
As much as I'd love a lifestyle like what you describe, I'm halfway across the world so I don't think this thread's for me. Just curious mostly. It's easy enough to post a timestamp next to your boobs as proof, no need to expose your identity.
>>
>>36276614
>easy enough to post a timestamp next to your boobs as proof
Lol, I am not going to post my tits on 4chan nor send anyone nudes privately. I am not posting this for sex or approval.
>>
>>36276673
>nudes
nobody said nudes m80
>>
[email protected]

Hit me up OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.