[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that the majority of the people on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 1492138325200.jpg (48KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492138325200.jpg
48KB, 450x720px
When did you realize that the majority of the people on this board are normalfags with friends and girlfriends and social media and hobbies and stuff, and that they're just pretending?

How did it make you feel?

It was pretty depressing to learn that everyone here is just pretending to be a loser. I thought I was in good company.
>>
How old are you? Eventually you will make it too, the only real 'robots' are under 20 and just haven't had enough time.
>>
>>36271091
like i've had sex within the last 24 hours.

get off my board, you fuckin virgin. this board is for socially acclimated, non-faggots.
>>
>>36271118
This is a damn lie. You literally don't know what you're talking about 25 btw.
>>
I am a genuine friendless loser op
>>
>>36271091
I've been on this Mongolian tire retreading forum since i was 13. 23 now, got a jpb and gf and shit. i come back for the memories
>>
File: 1291506608130s.jpg (3KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1291506608130s.jpg
3KB, 126x122px
>>36271118
i'm fucking 29
>>
>>36271143
>>36271214
so are you guys ugly, retarded, or are girls just mean dumb monsters?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170407-090701~3.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170407-090701~3.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
Doesn't matter. When you enter r9k you already have taken the steps to becoming a robot. It's a state of being. A friendless loser that can't leave his home and pisses in bottles and feels shame and can't control himself around outside people is a robot regardless of his past.

The bar has been set so high that nobody is welcome to speak honestly however.
r9k was never to be a place to heal and find comfort. It's to twist the knife that's already there until you're worse than when you entered.

If you were a normalfag and came here you've already lost some sanity and came closer to being a robot. Just takes enough time. Everyone has a breaking point.
>>
It's pretty obvious. I mean, just look at how slow this board gets on Friday night. The board is filled with fucking posers.
>>
>>36271276

Lurk more. Normalfags can't become robots.
>>
>>36271302
You aren't a normal if you browse here daily.
>>
>>36271118
You need to remember that robots aren't 'the majority' of people. We are the rare exceptions. We don't have the usual lifescript & experiences that gets handed to everyone else.
t. 20+ khhv
>>
Are you seriously upset this board isn't full of pretentious faggots op?
>>
>>36271236
I like girls and usually get along with them fine but I haven't met a girl who's into me recently (had a few relations in the past tho)
>>
>Bitches about people not being "robot" enough
>>
>>36271276
ayy I like this picture what/who is it from please?
>>
File: 1470528053375.gif (1MB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470528053375.gif
1MB, 249x250px
It didn't take long. The question is actually whether you've realized actual robots wouldn't even bother coming back to 4chan.
>>
>>36271395
Yeah, so if you DON'T browse here on Friday because you're out with friends, you're a normal. That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>36271482
Wish i knew anon

>>36271510
Also this is more fucking true than anything. The robots that people are describing all the time are the guys that know they can't improve and sit at home and do the exact same routine. No point in coming here, infact; I've known 4 supreme robots and they refused to come here. This board is more like an appreciation of robot like people, not a board for them.
>>
>>36271276
>If you were a normalfag and came here you've already lost some sanity and came closer to being a robot.

Nope. I come here to remind myself how good I have it and occasionally give some advice to someone who hasn't completely given up.

>>36271404
>We don't have the usual lifescript & experiences that gets handed to everyone else.

Oh get the fuck over yourself. I was KHV until I was almost as old as you. Nobody handed me shit; I just finally realized that I wasn't going to get anywhere being a whiny little pussy, so I stopped being a whiny little pussy. Lo and behold, I had friends and a girlfriend within a couple of months.
>>
>>36271091
I don't have any friends but i get laid alot.
also never had a long term relation ship.
just casual hookups.
what does that make me.
A failed chad ?
>>
>>36271529
>Decide to play video games and smoke weed alone.
>Whoops not a robot because i wasn't on r9k to punch in like it's a fucking job.

You have such high expectations for people who have failed every expectation given to them.. one would question who is the normie in this conversation.
>>
>>36271588
>I don't have any friends but i get laid alot.
>also never had a long term relation ship.
>just casual hookups.
>what does that make me.
>A failed chad ?

No, that makes you an ACTUAL Chad.
>>
>>36271580
Then you come here to give, not take. If you say down and let the insults and the self deprecating posts deep into your mind you'll be affected like any robot. It's a cycle of negativity. Either you leave now and save yourself or you let it consume you. It used to be common for the board to tell advice fivers to leave, but we know how stubborn and ignorant they are. They become the thing they sought to fix. It's the kind of disease that is contagious. But your a newfag so who cares.
>>
>>36271118
People under the age 25 can not be robots. There is still a chance to turn your life around.
>>
>>36271595
You're not getting it. Image not saying that you need to be on r9k every day to be a robot.

What I'm saying is, the fact that so many people are not on R9k specifically on Friday, the traditional day for normies to go out with friends, is proof that a lot of people on this board are normies.

Am I wrong?
>>
>>36271654

Wow. Maximum wallow. In a weird way, I have to say that I'm impressed.
>>
>>36271091
some are some aren't. I'm not pretending.
>>
Im a genuine neet khv 20+ desu OP. Im not a robot fraud. I havent even held hands with a girl and I dont have friends. To be completely honest with you I havent left the house in 5 months.
>>
File: 1491772250708.png (168KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491772250708.png
168KB, 600x530px
>>36271091
This whole thread is an example of how far this site has fallen. In a couple years or so, especially with the help of /pol/, this site will be 100% normalfag/underage. Normalfags have even started to invade other image boards.

Why do they ruin everything?
>>
When did you realize that's its actually all robots just pretending to have friends and girlfriends and social media and hobbies and stuff?
>>
File: images (16).jpg (9KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
9KB, 229x221px
>there are Chad's right now pretending to be robots.
>>
>>36271753
I know how you feel brah, my gf broke up with me
haven't got laid in 2 months
>>
>>36271882

>When normalfags get offended when you calls them normalfags

Why would anyone want to be a robot? They act like it's some sort of special club they have to be a part of it.
>>
Like 2013 probably

I'm used to being an outcast though
>>
>>36271882
Are you still a chad if you get laid, but only by avg girls like 5 or 6's ?
>>
>>36271847
All sub-culture is absorbed by the borg eventually. Including the spaces enjoyed by those subcultures. Once it becomes clear that this place is completely overrun, the robots will move on to a new place.

but also
>>36271879
>When did you realize that's its actually all robots just pretending to have friends and girlfriends and social media and hobbies and stuff?
Probably a lot of this going on too. There are a lot of people posting on this board claiming things, but you can tell by the way they talk about shit that they're just robots playing pretend.
>>
File: 1463270338454.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1463270338454.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>36271847

> muh pol boogey man meme

Oh boy. Your dumb.
>>
>>36271091
I am gonna be honest whit you
I am not a robot
I just come here to scam robots
It's amazing how much money you desperate beta males are willing to spend on women even thou you claim hate women.

I have made close to 2000 USD just by using Photoshoped images.
>>
>>36272040

You're doing God's work. Scamming beta faggots is great work and worthy of admiration.
>>
>>36271236
I'm just shy and introverted dude. I have nothing against women. I don't leave the house much either since I work from home which means I don't have a circle of irl people to interact with.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
What about the robots here who pretend to be normies somewhere else?
>>
>>36272005
What year did you first come here?
>>
I have only one friend. And that friend is a steam friend.
I have no GF and I live in my mother's basement at 32 years of age.
>>
I have a girlfriend and a few friends but I don't have that great of a social life honestly. I still have psychological disorders and I have trouble talking to most people. I live on the fringe of society.

I don't claim to be a robot though. When I see people struggling with shit I experienced before I try to help them with advice. If I changed just one person's life it was worth it. I don't give a shit if people here want me to die because I'm not a virgin or think I'm a roastie because I disagree with them. I'm not looking for anybody's approval here.

People here set the threshold for success so low that you could be some schizo dude hooked on Heroin and living on the streets and they'd call you a Chad if you had sex once. It's pretty fucking stupid. It stops this place from being a place to gather and talk about their problems and turns it into a never ending contest where everyone is arguing over who's the most fucked up. I don't really care for that shit. Again I don't want approval. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest among unpopular people. I'm just killing some time and speaking my mind.
>>
>>36272130
I also weigh 300 lbs
I also have a fuckin hard time getting along with people so I have a shitty social life mostly because overweight and not many friends cuz live in basement.
>>
File: degeneration.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
degeneration.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
>>36271091
It never used to be this way.

But all things degenerate, in time. Normals are a natural force of entropy.
>>
>>36272310
So no one would want to talk to me because I'm a fat neck beard who has shitty social skills because hasn't had much experience talking to people since father died
>>
>tfw you're an outcast even in here
Still I come here every day because I don't know any better.

>>36271091
I noticed this place a couple of years ago and thought that hey this might be a place where I can 'fit in' but it really wasn't.
I don't mind it that much, I'm used to being alone to be honest.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.