[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

33 year old man here. Totally independent have been for about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 216.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
33 year old man here. Totally independent have been for about 7 years. Own my car, rent my place, have a job ect.

But my mother won't approach me as an adult. She literally treats me like my 20 year old NEET self and I hate being around her as a result. What the fuck is wrong with her?
>>
>>36270076
What kind of stuff does she do and say?
Story time
>>
Most parents are like that. My mother treats me like an adult sometimes but my dad treats me like I'm 7 years old. Most of the people I know are treated like that by their parents too. Some receive extreme babying I dont know how they can handle it.
>>
>>36270102

I was out ice fishing with my brother and she was texting him and telling him to bring me home and warning him "not to get me drunk"

So I get home at fucking 11pm and she was "up the whole night worrying about me."

And my Aunt pinched my cheeks that morning to.
>>
>>36270153
I was under the impression that half the point of ice fishing was an excuse to sit around drinking and wasting time.
>>
Well she's probably getting old and is afraid she'll loose her baby boy. She knows you're a grown up man but she isn't ready yet to let go. Try to be more understanding.
>>
>>36270076
Is your mother a single mom ?

Singles mothers often develop a symbiotic but unhealthy relation and attitude towards their sons.

This is quite common in japan
>>
>>36270660
nah man she's not
>>
>>36270821
Did she lose a child before?
>>
>>36270076
taking care of you is her reason for living. stop being so in-your-face independent. pretend you still need her, for her sake. doesn't even have to be convincing, she's dying to latch onto anything to fool herself into thinking her life matters.
>>
>>36270076
>She literally treats me like my 20 year old NEET self and I hate being around her as a result

This is going to sound like a weird question and I can explain why, but can you take a picture of your kitchen, bed room, and bathroom. Also picture of how you dress?
>>
>>36270076
She wants grand kids
my mother did the same thing
luckly my brother got married and had kids before me and now she normal and busy playing with grand kids.
>>
>>36270940

If she wanted grand kids from me then why would she treat me this way?
>>
>>36271150
she wants to make the grandkids herself.
>>
>>36270153
>how do you fish if the fish are frozen
>>
>>36270076
Have you ever been diagnosed with autism or something? I think I know what this is about.
>>
>>36271707
I'm bipolar.
>>
>>36271764
Since when? I was (mis)diagnosed with autism and she constantly brings it up, even though the diagnosis is removed. That's another story, but essentially she still sees you as a child and is "attracted" to the concept of caring for you. Just ghost her for a couple months, see what happens.
>>
File: 1475966909023.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475966909023.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>36270076
You'll always be your mom's son and she'll always see you as her child. Even when you become an adult. I'm 30 with a professional-tier job and own my own house and my mom still does it. Everybody's mom does this. Get over it.
>>
>>36270423
Makes me tear up. Love your mom anon
>>
>7 years. Own my car, rent my place, have a job ect.

So is my brother, but no one considers him an adult because of all the time he fucks up. Do you fuck up a lot OP?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.